PDA

View Full Version : LTB opinions

candyson
09-26-2013, 06:42 PM
What do you like/dislike about the current LTB?
What would you like changed for the next one?
Do you rather the cheap ones where you just wait, and let your vault do the work, or the $100 million+ LTBs, where it's a great challenge?

I personally like that I can upgrade this LTB, but I prefer the more expensive ones. Why can't they be a challenge anymore? I really liked the challenge getting my first LTB (Tatra with a vault of $20 million). I decided to play more that day, and even bought some stamina refills, so I could get the cash faster.

IlliniFan1
09-26-2013, 06:47 PM
I wish they would make a $100 million dollar building.

King Dante!
09-26-2013, 07:07 PM
With all the inflation that's going on... Gree should put out a $1,000,000,0000 LT Building. F' it, why not?

;)

jchow69
09-26-2013, 07:26 PM
With all the inflation that's going on... Gree should put out a $1,000,000,0000 LT Building. F' it, why not?

;)

And let Micky Mac Irl upgrade it to level 10? Lol

Tito89
09-26-2013, 07:41 PM
i like how it is now, mixing it up with cheap and mid cost buildings, however id like to see another 100mill building, after all, its nearly the anniversary ;)

M1keperry
09-26-2013, 07:44 PM
I liked the idea of a more affordable building but I think they made this one too cheap. It's my first limited edition building was hoping for a 20 million building

General Soviet
09-26-2013, 07:51 PM
I like ones such as the Absolute Towers and the Arc De Triomphe: not very cheap, but a good payout. I only bought the paint truck crash site a few days ago because of the units.

Blade of 3
09-26-2013, 10:03 PM
They aren't keeping it like this, it's only one building. You have to have at least one affordable one for the people that struggle to afford them. I like buildings like the Tatra that are more higher priced. I hope they have another building like the originals soon.

Fatherllama
09-27-2013, 12:29 AM
I kind of hate that I'm sinking $1.5b over the next month for a $3.5m daily payout building. Prefer the more expensive LTBs for that reason -- even if I only make it to 5, at least the effort was worth something.

pb23
09-27-2013, 01:31 AM
I'm tired of everyone and their brother being able to buy and afford EVERY LTE building.

I would like to see something like a $180M building (double max vault cap) with a $6M payout every 48hrs.

With buildings that are actually hard (for most) to obtain, cunning little builders with relatively new accounts (like me) can close the gap a little bit. But nope... Gree is pretty much giving the buildings away to anyone with a pulse every month.

One can dream...

sraghav42
09-27-2013, 03:16 AM
Lol 2 days ago I saw ferr with 2 level 10 mad scientist labs...

And let Micky Mac Irl upgrade it to level 10? Lol

RMSwarrior
09-27-2013, 04:41 AM
Bring back the old ltb with a discount an less output.. I was in a top 1500 faction almost a year ago and the artic rig for example was too expensive..

Dutchie
09-27-2013, 04:49 AM
Keep it a mixed bag.

junvo
09-27-2013, 08:48 AM
I like this building because it was the first one I was able to obtain. It was kind of exciting though having to be so far over my vault to get it. It should to vary from expensive to cheap I think.

Thief
09-27-2013, 09:39 AM
I would genuinly like to see a 1 Billion Dollar Building (maybe for the anniversary)

No i won't be able to upgrade it and i will have a hell of a time getting both of them (depending if its 2.5 weeks or 4) but it would be like when the Anniversary Center was Released last year for 100 million. It was a rush!!!

Heck maybe make the building a boost building? (Energy Renge, Health Regen etc)

As it stands this building is really ugly and i'm going to dump alot of cash into it for no payout. (sure i'll get whatever units i can along the way) but for me personally the thrill isnt' there. Now i'm the first one to defend giving small LE buildings so that new players can get them and improve their IPH as well but i want it to go back and forth (i fell like the last few LE buildings have all been pretty cheap)

pb23
09-27-2013, 09:52 AM
That's a bit North of what I can afford but you are on the right track.

I would genuinly like to see a 1 Billion Dollar Building (maybe for the anniversary)

No i won't be able to upgrade it and i will have a hell of a time getting both of them (depending if its 2.5 weeks or 4) but it would be like when the Anniversary Center was Released last year for 100 million. It was a rush!!!

Heck maybe make the building a boost building? (Energy Renge, Health Regen etc)

As it stands this building is really ugly and i'm going to dump alot of cash into it for no payout. (sure i'll get whatever units i can along the way) but for me personally the thrill isnt' there. Now i'm the first one to defend giving small LE buildings so that new players can get them and improve their IPH as well but i want it to go back and forth (i fell like the last few LE buildings have all been pretty cheap)