PDA

View Full Version : Seriously lowered cash hit rates on crates?

Curtis Snow
09-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Is it just me or have cash hit rates been seriously lowered? ive opened 15 crates already and havent gotten 1 single ticket, seems like with the increase of the collection amount the hit rate would be higher, but i guess greed just wants you to spend gold.

Gingeasian
09-26-2013, 05:32 PM
3/3 on cash opens so far

The_
09-26-2013, 05:34 PM
It's different for everyone. When we are dealing with chances, there is always a distribution of players on one end of the spectrum, some in the middle and a few on the other end.

12/14 for me so far; 4 non-tickets.

bravo 6 vk
09-26-2013, 08:35 PM
17 CASH OPENS ONLY ONE SUCCESSFUL. what does gree-d want?
EDIT: oh, gree wants gold

oacju
09-26-2013, 08:40 PM
1 out of 5 or 6. Not really keeping count.

Stone1
09-26-2013, 08:43 PM
Still only have one. Tried at least 12 times

MWWM J
09-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Going great for me. 6/8. Surprised the chit out of cause I never even get to 8 in the whole event when it was a collect 20.

Lonestoner
09-26-2013, 11:55 PM
I failed my first two, then got 7 tickets and a carnie bow or something all in a row. Not disappointed at all so far.

Muj
09-27-2013, 05:24 AM
I think they fixed it now, in my first 10 attempts I got only one open, now out of 5 attempts ive gotten 4 on both my accounts

Fredfreddy
09-27-2013, 05:38 AM
This is my favorite biweekly thread. Someone will claim that case event cash opens are broken/terrible, a few people chime in in agreement, declaring GREE just wants money, a few others chime in that they're having amazing luck, and then a few people will remind folks that it's random, and that's how randomness works. And there's always someone declaring that it's "fixed" because their random bad luck was replaced by random good luck.

This should be made a sticky to save space on the forum.

robilco
09-27-2013, 06:41 AM
Opened 1 out of about 16 Crates so far .... It did contain a Ticket.

Horrendous return

Muj
09-27-2013, 06:45 AM
This is my favorite biweekly thread. Someone will claim that case event cash opens are broken/terrible, a few people chime in in agreement, declaring GREE just wants money, a few others chime in that they're having amazing luck, and then a few people will remind folks that it's random, and that's how randomness works. And there's always someone declaring that it's "fixed" because their random bad luck was replaced by random good luck.

Well they did screw up the drop rates

Fredfreddy
09-27-2013, 07:50 AM

Actually, that's a good point. Still this thread does happen literally every crate event.

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 08:07 AM
In unsurprising news, drop rates for gold opens seem way up.

minion
09-27-2013, 08:24 AM
In unsurprising news, drop rates for gold opens seem way up.
yes I agree, today I made 14 attempts with cash option n gave me no ticket , just 2 weapons... n then I tried gold option 4 times n all gave me tickets... gree have definitely messed up the opening odds.. because of all the acquisitions about heavy gold requirement...they made it tougher for free players

warrends
09-27-2013, 09:10 AM

But then they fixed they drop rates. I now have more crates than I can handle. All over my house. In my basement. In my garage. Out in my shed. I don't know what to do with them all.

warrends
09-27-2013, 09:12 AM

I love posts like this. I'd "friend" you, but I have no idea what that does and I won't waste my time, nor yours. But this is a great post. Pure straight-forward logic. Let's do dinner sometime, K?

wepox
09-27-2013, 09:38 AM

Well they didn't fix mine 2 open outa 22. glad you have such luck you wana give some up, since you are doing so well. Otherwise eat your popcorn and keep quiet

Fredfreddy
09-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Well they didn't fix mine 2 open outa 22. glad you have such luck you wana give some up, since you are doing so well. Otherwise eat your popcorn and keep quiet

I have 2 tickets so far, all cash opens, maybe 12 attempts. Not sure where I indicated I was doing well.

Rjc
09-27-2013, 10:48 AM
First. Computers don't do random. There is nothing random about the case openings. It is programmed logic that determines the possibility of opening a case and what "prizes" to give out.
Second. I don't think anything has changed from the 20 case events. The extra case openings is to appease the heavy gold spenders who competed for the top 250 and top 25.

warrends
09-27-2013, 11:25 AM
First. Computers don't do random. There is nothing random about the case openings. It is programmed logic that determines the possibility of opening a case and what "prizes" to give out.
Second. I don't think anything has changed from the 20 case events. The extra case openings is to appease the heavy gold spenders who competed for the top 250 and top 25.

I haven't spent a penny on CC. I'm about 8 for 15 in openings, give or take (all cash, no gold). There goes your "logic".

FYI, computers do "do random" (basically). It's called a Random Number Generator (RNG). Is the RNG absolutely random? No. But it's close enough for this. Do the devs code some hidden extras into the math along with the RNG's roll of the dice? Probably, but we'll never know. We do see trends though, like (usually) as you get to higher level bosses the chances of getting rares becomes higher and higher.

OK ... so what was this thread about?

CCKallDAY
09-27-2013, 01:52 PM
Is it just me or have cash hit rates been seriously lowered? ive opened 15 crates already and havent gotten 1 single ticket, seems like with the increase of the collection amount the hit rate would be higher, but i guess greed just wants you to spend gold.dude. what does stat inflation mean? and every single post you post is a complaint -.-

Im Jahova
09-27-2013, 02:15 PM
If you are going to complain about not getting any tickets ( or getting nothing in any crate events) then don't play the event or you could play with gold and not have the same problem every crate event

CCKallDAY
09-27-2013, 02:17 PM
If you are going to complain about not getting any tickets ( or getting nothing in any crate events) then don't play the event or you could play with gold and not have the same problem every crate eventaGREED. don't play it if you don't like it! People like curtis snow are clueless. No one is forcing you to play

Yancool
09-27-2013, 02:19 PM
This event is only based on luck, so pay up if you want the bigger prizes. Other events you can calculate how much you will get for free, and how much you have to pay for (more or less), but not this one. Only thing for sure, the most luck will go to Gree, while others will not be so happy. Name of the game.

Rjc
09-27-2013, 03:30 PM
The percentage of "opens" i have on this crate event is the same I used to get on the open 20 events. Nothing has changed. Other than the prize intervals.

Lonestoner
09-27-2013, 05:41 PM
If you are going to complain about not getting any tickets ( or getting nothing in any crate events) then don't play the event or you could play with gold and not have the same problem every crate event

aGREED. don't play it if you don't like it! People like curtis snow are clueless. No one is forcing you to play

Nobody is forcing either of you to read a thread that is OBVIOUSLY a complaint thread due to the title, either.

He has every right to get on here and complain about drop rates as you two have the right to complain about his complaining.

Get off your high horses.

Shadypal
09-30-2013, 01:48 PM
I opened crates with cash about 13-15 a day and only reached 18 tickets with a bunch of crappy side items and even respect points. I wasn't a fan of this crate event. If you gonna have 100 ticket goal then you should take the side items out to at least give us a fighting chance of getting some decent rewards since free players won't reach the top rewards. I would've settled for 1-2 1K+ items but I got 0 :(