PDA

View Full Version : Mexico Top Three Rewards!

Tardavic
09-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Hey guys,

We have received complaints about the stats on the top three rewards for the upcoming Mexico WD, and have decided to change the stats based on your feed back.

The name of each of the three rewards have not changed, only the stats. Here are what the top three rewards previously looked like:

#1- Mayan Gold (Raid Payout Increased by 25%)
#2- Aztec Silver (Missions Payout Increased by 15%)
#3- Mexican Copper (Casualty Rate Reduced by 10%)

Here are what the new top three rewards now look like:

#1- Mayan Gold (25% More Attack Infantry)
#2- Aztec Silver (Recover 1 Additional Energy every Minute)
#3- Mexican Copper (20% More Air Defense)

You will need to update to the latest data set (mw_20130926_4) in order to see the changes, which can simply be done by exiting and then restarting your app.

I hope you all enjoy and thanks!

IlliniFan1
09-26-2013, 05:27 PM
I thought the Mayan Gold sounded like a good bonus originally.

Johnjohnb4
09-26-2013, 05:42 PM
"Received complaints..."

Hmm, I would who that was...

Tyrant
09-26-2013, 05:47 PM
The problem I have with the bonuses is they're all stat based.

MagnusDux
09-26-2013, 05:54 PM
received buncha crybabiez SUP complaints. Changed to accomodate.

How sweet - brings tear to our eye.

Yuck!

spytime
09-26-2013, 06:09 PM
You have to think the way to increase the attack score to other players as well. You gave lots of defense bonus earlier in the past. It comes to the point where players have good def but poor attack. So we can't win others. Also other can't win us. the attack and def bonus should be more balance.

Crammer
09-26-2013, 06:27 PM
Well...Mexico was going to be different.. and now its just more of the same.

How about -10% attack... Crazzzyyyyy

Drakhoan
09-26-2013, 06:48 PM
Guess if you are a "fictional?" big spender then gree will swoon to your every whim...

baucoin007
09-26-2013, 06:53 PM
I thought the rewards were a nice change in scenery

Stooboot
09-26-2013, 08:10 PM
I bet if every top 25 or 50 team complained for 3 weeks straight about rewards nothing would happened but sup is like oh we dont like those n grees like ok please keep spending money. Idk whos the b itch in the situation gree for always changing there prizes when sup doesent like them or sup for still spending thousands of real dollars to win fake prizes

Dirty Mind
09-26-2013, 08:41 PM
I complained about it. I know my faction is only a top 250 but I would hate for SUP to suffer with sub standard rewards. How would they continue their dominance with just a money increase?

SevenO9
09-26-2013, 10:16 PM
I am not top three but agree they had to be changed. Casualties reduction? Dear Mr. Customer, please pay X dollar to get something you won't have any benefit from? Doesn't work with my customers and obviously neither with Grees.

DFI
09-26-2013, 10:50 PM
Well the customer could choose to come in fourth. You make it sound like they were forced to pay for first and that was their only choice. Other factions sometimes play it easy if a certain award isn't worth it. But in sup's case, looks like they adjusted the award when it could have been sup who changed their own behavior if they didn't like the prize.

TIMB0
09-26-2013, 10:51 PM
I am not top three but agree they had to be changed. Casualties reduction? Dear Mr. Customer, please pay X dollar to get something you won't have any benefit from? Doesn't work with my customers and obviously neither with Grees.

then have the brains to figure this out before announcing the prizes. Anyone who understands this game's dynamics at all would know how weak those prizes are for top players.

SevenO9
09-26-2013, 11:23 PM
then have the brains to figure this out before announcing the prizes. Anyone who understands this game's dynamics at all would know how weak those prizes are for top players.

making a mistake is no problem. acknowledge and action is what matters.

on a sidenote i found it amusing that your faction invested into casualty reduction

HGF69
09-27-2013, 12:23 AM
Lol changed the top 3.

And the others?

Oh of course, anything below that means squat.

Way to show your true colours in a very public way there Gree.

Norseman
09-27-2013, 03:24 AM
Lol changed the top 3.

And the others?

Oh of course, anything below that means squat.

Way to show your true colours in a very public way there Gree.

Well the others in top 10 got desent prices, the same is not tha case for top 25. They should perhaps give some sort of upgrade boost instead of an extra defensive boost. 30 % faster, cheaper or multiple it would help people catch up economically and on faction bonuses at least...

The others aren't worth to consider. Almost free players anyway ;)

BurnNotice69
09-27-2013, 06:41 AM
Hey, GREE, if you REALLY want to be fair to ALL players, don't just change the Top 3, change ALL of the prizes.

Here's a thought . . . you took the raid payout away from the top 3, why not give it to the middle or lower top placing teams so they can "catch up" and at least have a fighting chance? Or any of the other "better" options for the middle to lower teams, like extra valor or more energy?

SUP complains and gets what they want, but then who are they able to fight? Those of us "mediocre" teams complain and what do we get? We get to fight everybody with the same stuff; there's really no incentive to move up the fight ladder. "Ooooo! A Top 3 unit is freakin' awesome! We can get thatl oh, wait, no we can't, SUP will. Oh well." If you make the middle to lower units worth chasing, I guarantee you'll get just as much gold bought/spent by a lot more players than you will by say 60, 120 or even 180 players.

Speaking of WD units . . . let's see . . . a Top 150 team (middle of the pack) gets a unit that gives 2549 att/1770 def and increases Infantry Attack by 5% for placing 150 or better. A Top 500 team completes the Operation Poseidon mission to receive a unit over 100k defense. Hmmmmmm, yea, I really don't see that Top 500 team really pushing for Top 150, if they really worrying about competing at all, except for the Wins in a Row units, which are BETTER than the finishing unit!! AND they stand a better chance at getting those wins in a row than they do getting Top 150!!

You guys don't make sense some times.

Laurie Beth
09-27-2013, 07:16 AM
It's obvious gree was trying to give us other players a leg up here by offering those rewards. Trying to close the gap so to say. SUP complained and gree obviously complied with their wish. Really though SUP? I'm interested in what you have to say about this? What are you so worried about SUP? Your really having that much fun up there alone? NO ONE is trying to take your spot or chase your points... Not even ferrs emperors.

Thief
09-27-2013, 09:49 AM
First i agree that the top 3 prizes needed to change.....but lets be honest. Mosts of the tiers need to change.
However lets look at this. The prizes were horrible don't get me wrong...but giving them yes another 20% and 25% increase in stats and better energy. Basically you get over 2x better rewards for placing 1st vs. 10th. SUP1 already is a team that almost no one can beat (maybe some sup1 players) Now don't get me wrong the deserve good prizes but they get everything below them as well. I think it would be more appropriate if it was maybe 10% (not that it makes a real difference since at this rate no one will be able to hit them anyways...but i'm just giving you my 2 cents)

Additional Energy? Who wouldn't want that (can we make it so maybe top 10/25 can get that)

How about some more health Regen (it doesn't have to be huge but maybe a 5% for top 100?)

Upgrade times (OMG i've been playing this game for almost 2 years and i still don't have all of my unit buildings upgraded because it takes months)

Reduction costs

Reduced Stamina Time (i've never seen one of these)

Lets mix it up...your forumal is very boring for the prizes

Sirius
09-27-2013, 01:05 PM
Hey folks,

Let's turn these comments into something more constructive. Detail the types of rewards/tiers etc you'd like to see. Let's hear the feedback from you all on this so moving forward it can be taken into consideration.

Thanks!

Michael1989
09-27-2013, 01:13 PM
More upgrade 2 buildings at the same time bonues ect top 400 or better.
With the rewards for the faction LTQ's being better than WD prizes in relation to stats, make WD prize stats better...?
Faction v Faction battle point tournaments need better prizes too and more tiers added like in WD.

[CM]]forgetaboutit
09-27-2013, 02:25 PM
I bet if every top 25 or 50 team complained for 3 weeks straight about rewards nothing would happened but sup is like oh we dont like those n grees like ok please keep spending money. Idk whos the b itch in the situation gree for always changing there prizes when sup doesent like them or sup for still spending thousands of real dollars to win fake prizes

I don't care about the top prizes anyway
Like i'm ever going to go against the top 3 losers( I mean Big Money Losers) anyway

ploop
09-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Hey folks,

Let's turn these comments into something more constructive. Detail the types of rewards/tiers etc you'd like to see. Let's hear the feedback from you all on this so moving forward it can be taken into consideration.

Thanks!

how about change some of the modefiers. to something useful

Drakhoan
09-27-2013, 02:47 PM

making a mistake is no problem. acknowledge and action is what matters.

on a sidenote i found it amusing that your faction invested into casualty reduction

Hey folks,

Thanks!

The issue with correcting this "problem" is not that you are correcting something for a customer. The issue is that you are catering to SUP and only a very tiny marginal sliver of your customer base. This whole thread is a waste of time if no one here can see that it is about improving on issues that result in the largest number of satisfied customers. Put out rewards for the event and if there is not an across the board problem leave it alone and rather take notes for the next opportunity.

mreilly
09-27-2013, 03:31 PM
The top 3 prizes were changed after all the whining and back lash? How many players are affected by these supposedly crappy prizes? Oh ya not many... Lets cater to the top 0.05 % of players in this game and not seem biased in anyway.

Why doesnt gree just ask the top 3 factions what they want as a prize every month... if you're just going to change them after a bit of whining save yourself the hassle and give them what they ask for. Lets not stop there lets make sure we cater to the other factions who are complaining all the time... oh wait! That special treatment is only for the top 3 factions get...

Hysterically bad business to see a company cater to the elite like this...

DFI
09-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Hey folks,

Thanks!

As others have said, it is difficult to be constructive at times when it is very obvious that you only cater to SUP. All prizes should have been changed, not just top 3. If not, you can't escape being accused of laying down for SUP, which is clearly evident as to what you guys are doing. Story for being blunt, but to be so proactive for only a few is very unfortunate.

Sirius
09-27-2013, 08:16 PM
I get what you guys are all saying for sure but as I requested, what adjustments would you have seen to the other tiers etc. Some real examples would be great.

I would like to bring it up after gathering everyone's feedback about it.

gazoo
09-27-2013, 08:18 PM
What the Hell! Screw the SUP prizes why not increase the prizes for everyone else so we have a fighting chance? How far does a 25% increase go when they are already at 100%?

pb23
09-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Just wanted to thank you for my building defense bonus for Top 250 in India. That was really something special. Pretty sure there was an outcry then, and also in France to get rid of that garbage.

SUP complains? Hold the phone... we better change the bonuses.

Not saying they didn't completely suck, but it would sure be refreshing if you guys acted on something other than SUP complaints. Hey I saw a TON of angry customers with ignored support tickets in general forum... maybe you should... nevermind.

It's useless.

Hey folks,

Thanks!

MagnusDux
09-27-2013, 09:29 PM
I get what you guys are all saying for sure but as I requested, what adjustments would you have seen to the other tiers etc. Some real examples would be great.

Yup, just read THIEF comment some posts up - bullz i ! Gives you all and any ideas creators missed in last... all wars?

Mcdoc
09-27-2013, 09:52 PM
Wow - Really? The SAME EXACT THREE TEAMS have been the SAME EXACT TOP THREE in every campaign.

So please forgive us when the rest of us don't get excited that you changed the Top 3 prizes for the 'complaints' you got from the 60 players from 3 teams.

How about you consider that a 'Double' upgrade building option for the Top 25 would make 25 teams of 60 race to the top? That's the prize most of us want who couldn't get it when it was offered up to people in the top 3 the first campaign.

Having the top 3 teams get more attack bonuses makes their lowest players at 4 million defense just so imbalanced for everyone else. How much fun can it possibly be in War when the only two teams that could possibly beat you are the 2 teams you coordinated every declare with so you won't actually face each other ?

Wow - just wow.

The best way for you guys to get 6000 other players in the Top 100 tier excited about wars again is to implement personal LTQ WD rewards into these battles - like - a super stat prize for winning 10 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 battles for your faction - same thing same numbers x10 for hits on a wall - then EACH PLAYER can win prizes bigger than the overall WD team point total (like you did for the team LTQ) and actually reward the individuals who put in the most effort / money - rather than allowing a lot of others to ride the stat inflation train.

Just a thought - one that has recieved many thumbs up posts in a thread about it.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66689-How-about-Personal-Prizes-in-WD

check it out for yourself

gazoo
09-27-2013, 09:59 PM
I think they should just make them 100% defense and attack for all units....seems to be where gree is going.

Drakhoan
09-27-2013, 11:48 PM
These guys posted some good ideas that are sound. I am sure if you asked in the forum "what rewards ideas do you guys have" there would be a slew more!

*Really like the one that rewards the top acheivers in a faction... points, power attacks, wall hits, bringing down the wall, most war participation, best win/loss record, weakest link...

.....Additional Energy?......
How about some more health Regen....
Upgrade times (OMG i've been playing this game for almost 2 years and i still don't have all of my unit buildings upgraded because it takes months).....

Reduction costs

How about you consider that a 'Double' upgrade building option....

....implement personal LTQ WD rewards into these battles - like - a super stat prize for winning 10 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 battles for your faction - same thing same numbers x10 for hits on a wall - then EACH PLAYER can win prizes bigger than the overall WD team point total (like you did for the team LTQ) and actually reward the individuals who put in the most effort / money - rather than allowing a lot of others to ride the stat inflation train.

Just a thought - one that has recieved many thumbs up posts in a thread about it.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?66689-How-about-Personal-Prizes-in-WD

MojoJojo
09-28-2013, 12:39 AM
Wow - Really? The SAME EXACT THREE TEAMS have been the SAME EXACT TOP THREE in every campaign.

So please forgive us when the rest of us don't get excited that you changed the Top 3 prizes for the 'complaints' you got from the 60 players from 3 teams.

How about you consider that a 'Double' upgrade building option for the Top 25 would make 25 teams of 60 race to the top? That's the prize most of us want who couldn't get it when it was offered up to people in the top 3 the first campaign.

Having the top 3 teams get more attack bonuses makes their lowest players at 4 million defense just so imbalanced for everyone else. How much fun can it possibly be in War when the only two teams that could possibly beat you are the 2 teams you coordinated every declare with so you won't actually face each other ?

Wow - just wow.

The best way for you guys to get 6000 other players in the Top 100 tier excited about wars again is to implement personal LTQ WD rewards into these battles - like - a super stat prize for winning 10 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 / 400 / 500 battles for your faction - same thing same numbers x10 for hits on a wall - then EACH PLAYER can win prizes bigger than the overall WD team point total (like you did for the team LTQ) and actually reward the individuals who put in the most effort / money - rather than allowing a lot of others to ride the stat inflation train.

Mcdoc, I love your idea!!! you should get everyone in the top 25 teams to send a ticket in saying that you want to see the upgrade 2 buildings at the same time!!! if 60 players times 3 (180 players)teams got the top 3 prizes changed from what they were, then surely 60 players times 25 teams (1500 players) will make gree change!!!
Have everyone send in 2 or 3 tickets, just to get the point across.
Start a mega revolution. Just think what you can do, if 1500 players complain 2 or 3 times min.
Im not trolling, Im dead serious

mreilly
09-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Mcdoc, I love your idea!!! you should get everyone in the top 25 teams to send a ticket in saying that you want to see the upgrade 2 buildings at the same time!!! if 60 players times 3 (180 players)teams got the top 3 prizes changed from what they were, then surely 60 players times 25 teams (1500 players) will make gree change!!!
Have everyone send in 2 or 3 tickets, just to get the point across.
Start a mega revolution. Just think what you can do, if 1500 players complain 2 or 3 times min.
Im not trolling, Im dead serious

You're not in SUP so gree doesn't give a %$#%!.

Ryans67
09-28-2013, 11:09 AM
Couple issues guys....

First, if you give better prizes to top 50/150/500 etc, the top 3 get them anyways, so you aren't catching up by any means.

Second, most of the top 3 teams are filled with players who have received so many boosts, that you will never catch up. Instead, I would like to see prizes down at the lower tiers that help players grow their army, base, and stats. Give a great prize down at the bottom, so every gets it. Maybe 25% faster upgrades, or cost redux, or raid boost. In reality, it will help others grow and enjoy the game. It will also help us SUP players because they will have nicer bases/cash for us to steal.... :D

Thief
09-28-2013, 12:03 PM
First i agree that the top 3 prizes needed to change.....but lets be honest. Mosts of the tiers need to change.
However lets look at this. The prizes were horrible don't get me wrong...but giving them yes another 20% and 25% increase in stats and better energy. Basically you get over 2x better rewards for placing 1st vs. 10th. SUP1 already is a team that almost no one can beat (maybe some sup1 players) Now don't get me wrong the deserve good prizes but they get everything below them as well. I think it would be more appropriate if it was maybe 10% (not that it makes a real difference since at this rate no one will be able to hit them anyways...but i'm just giving you my 2 cents)

Additional Energy? Who wouldn't want that (can we make it so maybe top 10/25 can get that)

How about some more health Regen (it doesn't have to be huge but maybe a 5% for top 100?)

Upgrade times (OMG i've been playing this game for almost 2 years and i still don't have all of my unit buildings upgraded because it takes months)

Reduction costs

These Were not specific enough?

Okay Here:

Top1: 10% Infantry Defense
Top2: 10% Sea Attack
Top 3: 10% Ground Defense

Top 10: Recover 1 Additional Energy
Top 25: 15% Stamina Regen
Top 50: Upgrade 2 Buildings at once
Top 75: 3% Alliance Attack
Top 100: 10% Health Regen
Top 150: Air Attack 10%
Top 250: Ground Attack 8%
Top 400: Increased Income 20%
Top 500: Infantry attack 6%
Top 750: Reduced Upgrade time 10%
Top 1000: Increased Sea Attack 4%

DFI
09-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Couple issues guys....

First, if you give better prizes to top 50/150/500 etc, the top 3 get them anyways, so you aren't catching up by any means.

Second, most of the top 3 teams are filled with players who have received so many boosts, that you will never catch up. Instead, I would like to see prizes down at the lower tiers that help players grow their army, base, and stats. Give a great prize down at the bottom, so every gets it. Maybe 25% faster upgrades, or cost redux, or raid boost. In reality, it will help others grow and enjoy the game. It will also help us SUP players because they will have nicer bases/cash for us to steal.... :D

You are completely missing the point. None of us have even an ounce of thought of ever catching SUP. We are simply saying that what gree did was not fair and only catering to SUP.

DFI
09-28-2013, 12:36 PM

Okay Here:

And also, make the units more bland to discourage stupid levels of gold use, like the current solo LTQ.

kuksluk
09-28-2013, 06:09 PM
I bet the whole community was demanding that the top3 get even stronger...

MojoJojo
09-29-2013, 12:10 AM
You're not in SUP so gree doesn't give a %$#%!.

In fact I am in sup1. Lol. Don't assume anything.

Kimm
09-29-2013, 01:58 PM
You have got to be kidding me...
3 teams, well actually 1 team.. is complaining and gree kisses their feet..
*klap*klap*klap* way to go gree..
Next time, why dont you throw in a 850% alliance attack in it as long as you're screwing everyone else over anyway..

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
09-29-2013, 06:34 PM
I can understand all three sides of is- SUP spends massive money and has been getting decent rewards for top 3 all along, and then those came out and hardly seem worth the expenditure. Although I'm guessing they'd spend the money anyways to cling to top spots as usual. I can see Gree's POV BECAUSE they make a LOT of money from those guys, and if you pull away the incentives that brought in the money, that's a poor business decision.
But I can sympathize most and highly agree with the MAJORITY of the players who constantly ask for improvements/changes, then see nothing. But Gree, the rest of these players spend money too, and I'd be curious to see what comparative percentage of top three vs. everyone else combined looks like.
I bet the ants far outweigh the grasshoppers here, and let's use that fable in the business decisions. The majority of your populace DOES suggest improvements-- constantly. Surely that is obvious from these forums. I know the grassSUPers spend big for you (trust me, been there, seen that, done that).
So it's not so much a matter of complaining and not making constructive suggestions here in this thread Sirius. We always ask, suggest, beg, plead......
The point of the responses here is that the elite got a pretty quick response to complaints, and in your haste to go appease the grasshoppers, you trampled straight through the anthills and created some pretty pissed off masses. How many bites can you endure before the point becomes lucid?
Your majority brings in the majority of your money, not three top factions. It takes MANY more of them to do it, but I know they do, and you can't just continue to ignore suggestions, cater to the elite then get miffed when they get upset because of the blatant cow-towing to the top echelon.

Hmmm, how DID that fable end again???

Blehs
09-29-2013, 07:04 PM
I can understand all three sides of is- SUP spends massive money and has been getting decent rewards for top 3 all along, and then those came out and hardly seem worth the expenditure. Although I'm guessing they'd spend the money anyways to cling to top spots as usual. I can see Gree's POV BECAUSE they make a LOT of money from those guys, and if you pull away the incentives that brought in the money, that's a poor business decision.
But I can sympathize most and highly agree with the MAJORITY of the players who constantly ask for improvements/changes, then see nothing. But Gree, the rest of these players spend money too, and I'd be curious to see what comparative percentage of top three vs. everyone else combined looks like.
I bet the ants far outweigh the grasshoppers here, and let's use that fable in the business decisions. The majority of your populace DOES suggest improvements-- constantly. Surely that is obvious from these forums. I know the grassSUPers spend big for you (trust me, been there, seen that, done that).
So it's not so much a matter of complaining and not making constructive suggestions here in this thread Sirius. We always ask, suggest, beg, plead......
The point of the responses here is that the elite got a pretty quick response to complaints, and in your haste to go appease the grasshoppers, you trampled straight through the anthills and created some pretty pissed off masses. How many bites can you endure before the point becomes lucid?
Your majority brings in the majority of your money, not three top factions. It takes MANY more of them to do it, but I know they do, and you can't just continue to ignore suggestions, cater to the elite then get miffed when they get upset because of the blatant cow-towing to the top echelon.

Hmmm, how DID that fable end again???

I read through this entire post thinking "There isn't really one person here who has REALLY thought about this situation properly" until i saw this one at the very end (saving me from having to type out what's really happened here)

You guys can complain about SUP getting everything, how gree ignores your complaints, how lower tiers dont get as good rewards all you want - at the end of the day GREE is "RUNNING A BUSINESS". And to run a successful business that earns a good profit margin, you need to cater for your customers. In anticipation of the "SUP arent the only customers of the game" comments, i know you havnt read and understood the reply that ive just quoted so ill ignore them.

HOWEVER, what gree did is obviously very bad for their business (reputation wise) as you can see in this entire post. You guys can all make suggestions on what rewards should be given, what extra rewards they should put in - but none of you understand the complexity of running this business, so that is why Gree ignores most of your suggestions, because they are suggestions based on YOUR OWN WANTS.

All i can say is - Gree you better be careful where you're taking this game, because its starting to feel like things are going downhill.

Drakhoan
09-30-2013, 02:44 AM
I read through this entire post thinking "There isn't really one person here who has REALLY thought about this situation properly" until i saw this one at the very end (saving me from having to type out what's really happened here)

You guys can complain about SUP getting everything, how gree ignores your complaints, how lower tiers dont get as good rewards all you want - at the end of the day GREE is "RUNNING A BUSINESS". And to run a successful business that earns a good profit margin, you need to cater for your customers. In anticipation of the "SUP arent the only customers of the game" comments, i know you havnt read and understood the reply that ive just quoted so ill ignore them.

HOWEVER, what gree did is obviously very bad for their business (reputation wise) as you can see in this entire post. You guys can all make suggestions on what rewards should be given, what extra rewards they should put in - but none of you understand the complexity of running this business, so that is why Gree ignores most of your suggestions, because they are suggestions based on YOUR OWN WANTS.

All i can say is - Gree you better be careful where you're taking this game, because its starting to feel like things are going downhill.

Looks as though you missed the point here... "run a successful business that earns a good profit margin, you need to cater for your customers". Given the context you should have said customer, in the singular. Whereas if the plural were true here this thread would never have been needed.

DFI
09-30-2013, 05:13 AM

I think you have underestimated the forum crowd a bit. Yes, some rant about wanting to drop 7 vaults of gold on a player bc they don't agree with their opinion, some don't understand that this is only a game and react to the smallest of slights, etc. But there are also a good number of us who can do some simple math using some educated guesses as to whether catering to those who refuse to stop spending vs those you can potentially entice to spend a little more or for the very first time. We may be completely wrong at times, but this is a diverse crowd. Heck, we even had an educated and successful lawyer spend oodles of cash on this game.

Ghost-12
09-30-2013, 06:28 AM

I would like to see a unit with Health regen for Top 500 instead of ground def 5%. looks like folks in top 10 are the only ones able to obtain them. Plus it would give small faction a better chance of going an extra mile for it. Motivation is a powerfull tool, as the game is right now people in small faction go around knowing that they have no chance of
reaching that far, but for Top 500 you can see new people Buying gold Not just old timers.

senex morosus
09-30-2013, 01:02 PM
mission payouts wont do much for the players if now they get 20-100k from the new mission bosses in maps. Just saying

qdubbya
09-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Gree's a business. They are in it to make money. Simple as that.

If these guys come from blessed backgrounds and have the money to waste - then so be it... Enjoy playing the game.

If this is a huge issue for you - then obviously you'll never be on that level. So its pointless - just enjoy playing the game within your realm of control or shut the hell up and delete it.

Dickwad
09-30-2013, 01:51 PM

Okay Here:

This sounds great for rewards. To bad it won't happen though.

generalpain
09-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Gree's a business. They are in it to make money. Simple as that.

If these guys come from blessed backgrounds and have the money to waste - then so be it... Enjoy playing the game.

If this is a huge issue for you - then obviously you'll never be on that level. So its pointless - just enjoy playing the game within your realm of control or shut the hell up and delete it.

This has to be the most asinine post I have ever seen. Could you grovel at the feet of SUP with any less humility. What most like you fail to understand is this game is made to be sort of a strategy game. However, due to the way it's setup, he with the most disposable income wins. Where is the strategy in that. It is just plain rediculous the separation between the heavy gold players and those of us who use spend a sensible amount on this game. You talk about realm of control, but I guarantee you have no idea what that is. I'm a moderate gold spender, enjoy the game for the most part. You think when I complain about an issue it's taken seriously? That's rhetorical.

J Dunn
09-30-2013, 06:31 PM
Nice slap to the face to all your customers because 180 guys complained about the rewards. Quite shameful to even post for all other readers. I have a business economics degree n the amt spent by the other 99.99% of players far exceeds any amount the butt pirates contribute to your monthly revenue to so easily accomodate their cry baby attitude.

Sparkle
10-01-2013, 02:24 AM
Could somebody besides SUP possibly have a chance to win the top three prizes for a change?

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
10-02-2013, 12:57 PM
How about only getting the prize for your position? If you win the Top1 position you get the reward for the Top1 position instead of getting the Top1 and the rewards for the 12 positions under it.

Romulus.
10-02-2013, 01:06 PM
How about only getting the prize for your position? If you win the Top1 position you get the reward for the Top1 position instead of getting the Top1 and the rewards for the 12 positions under it.

I hope you are not trying to make joke.

MODERNWAR.COMMANDER
10-02-2013, 01:27 PM
I hope you are not trying to make joke.

Nope! :D

Why would you suspect I am?

Romulus.
10-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Nope! :D

Why would you suspect I am?

Why they get all the units is because it should be like that.. Diffirent unit for each rank with diffirent boosts, you spend gold you get the units.. This game based on this.

tvvicee
10-02-2013, 06:26 PM
You should consider more added tiers between 500 - 1000.

Balance the game slowly by reward the medium crowd better. Motivate more factions with good prizes possible to reach for them

Think about rewards for: hit the wall x times / bring down the wall / PA & defeat on a DL

The PvP tournament has by far the weakest units and should get more tiers as well.

But why ask here if we won't see any changes anyway? Go thru the last few hundred threads and extract the suggestions made, there are tons of it.

PS: If you're looking for an motivated employee who can help bring that back on track, PM me ;)

lemonhaze
10-02-2013, 07:18 PM

Reduction costs

Lets mix it up...your forumal is very boring for the prizes ya i couldnt agree more here man..ever war that is over i know what its gonna be same ole boring 5% def 5% attack..would love to see all the things u said..esp like the pharoah sub with +1 energy for top 10/25

Adacus71
10-02-2013, 08:00 PM
2 words to help people understand why it is annoying that 3 prizes were altered for the minority complaint:

Falcon Supersonic

Ben Dover 300
10-02-2013, 08:52 PM
I understand the complaints. But has anyone figured out how much money the top 3 contribute to the total revenue of gree? If all gree games are averaging 5 million a month in sales and we assume MW is the highest revenue game they have. We can say MW is 2 million a month in sales? 180 players at $5000 per month each is $ 900,000 just from the top 3 teams. I don't see that as these players being the minority.

One thing about the top 3 teams we would like to see higher stats on lower ranked teams, that's more points per attack for us. If anyone has constructive ideas that would make the rewards better for lower ranks. Let me know. We will write to gree on your behalf.

2 words to help people understand why it is annoying that 3 prizes were altered for the minority complaint:

Falcon Supersonic

DFI
10-02-2013, 10:24 PM
I think you answered your own question. The customers other than the top 3 clearly gross more, and with the new events that lure new spenders from the below 3rd place crowd, one should be able to assume that the other than SUP block is the larger piece of the pie - and hence more important going forward. This is like American politics. Certain groups while small in number have enormous sway over both parties (even over our foreign policy), while the largest ethnicity and the one with the highest growth rate still can't get their own person in the Oval Office. But maybe like politics, the masses eventually get courted and gree will decide that listening to the more numerous customer base is important for its own survival. But until they realize that, nothing will change.

MojoJojo
10-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Hey folks,

Thanks!

i want to see upgrade 2 buildings at a time in top 1000 tier. I've been playing this game for 2 years, and I have about half of my buildings upgraded. I'm sure we would hear no complaints about everyone being able to upgrade their buildings before it's too late. There are a bunch of players that want this. The only ones who don't care are the ones who got it. That's like 100 players out of however many players are still in this game.
Give everyone a chance to finish our buildings while trying to get the unit from the building LTQ.

Ben Dover 300
10-03-2013, 08:38 AM
You have Gree watching this thread and involved and wanting real suggestions and you have a rep from the top 3 saying the top 3 will support the masses. Instead of people trying to remind the top 3 that we are idiots for spending so much (tell us something we don't already know) and keep telling gree how bad they are (they have heard it all already they know too) why not just have real suggestions?

I think you answered your own question. The customers other than the top 3 clearly gross more, and with the new events that lure new spenders from the below 3rd place crowd, one should be able to assume that the other than SUP block is the larger piece of the pie - and hence more important going forward. This is like American politics. Certain groups while small in number have enormous sway over both parties (even over our foreign policy), while the largest ethnicity and the one with the highest growth rate still can't get their own person in the Oval Office. But maybe like politics, the masses eventually get courted and gree will decide that listening to the more numerous customer base is important for its own survival. But until they realize that, nothing will change.

Thief
10-03-2013, 09:18 AM
I understand the complaints. But has anyone figured out how much money the top 3 contribute to the total revenue of gree? If all gree games are averaging 5 million a month in sales and we assume MW is the highest revenue game they have. We can say MW is 2 million a month in sales? 180 players at $5000 per month each is $ 900,000 just from the top 3 teams. I don't see that as these players being the minority.

One thing about the top 3 teams we would like to see higher stats on lower ranked teams, that's more points per attack for us. If anyone has constructive ideas that would make the rewards better for lower ranks. Let me know. We will write to gree on your behalf.

The Figures i'm including are top heavy scewed as its one of the highest scoring events we have seen for top 3 but in Ireland Gree made 2.3 Million dollars in those 3 days according to a recent article i read. I used this data as it was made public that they made that much money during ireland in a recent interview.

1. Pirate United Nations(PUN) ----------------------> 86,768,736
2. Ferr's Emperors -----------------------------------> 85,473,998
3. SuperFaction --------------------------------------> 39,232,164

211,474,898 Points.

Assumes average of 250 WD points per hit...or 1k per 25 gold. (Divide by 1k and then Multiply by 25)

5,286,872 Gold Bars Spent.

$352,458 in USD Based on 1 Vault (1500) =$100
$281,967 in USD Based on 1 Vault (1500) =$80
*Also that doesn't calculate any Bonus Gold which everyone in the top 3 gets the 2k bonus with 50k additional gold (or i would assume they do if they are already spending that much average)

At the same time we have seen Top 3 scores drop...but that doesn't mean scores across the board haven't dropped either. I also have no idea how Gree calcuated that they made 2.3 million dollars during ireland as it wasn't posted. I would assume it would be off sales...but then again i could be wrong.

Also it doesn't take into consideration people tend to buy most of their gold during WD and might spend their gold outside of WD events.

I'm also suprised to see that as a percentage top 3 are that low....i probably need to double check my calculations.

Also this isn't directed to be negative towards the top 3...but only provide insight to all players that top 3 certainly does spend alot...but as a whole we need to grow as a game and without even the small players spending $5-$10 at a time the game will start to fault. (plus as mentioned most of the top 3 actually want players to have fun and get rewarded and have more opponents)

Ben Dover 300
10-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Not everyone in top 3 will defeat their rival on every attack in addition the top 3 have had horrible match ups and have faced faction that did not even have a level 250 player. Plus you are not calculating for wall hits and losses where you lose points. We have compared numbers. I average 247 so 250 points is a fair estimate. 1500 gold divided by 25 is 60. 60 attacks times 250 is 15,000 wd. If you take PUN alone that is 5785 vaults purchased at 80 is (86mil divided by 15000 for vault) that's $462,560 just on PUN. I think my numbers are close. I'm not looking to compare the one weekend because there are many other events that gold is purchased for. I saw the 2.3 million article. I don't believe that was accurate. It appears the 5 million per month in total for all gree games is an accurate number. I'm pretty sure my 900k spent by top 3 players is a fair analysis.

The Figures i'm including are top heavy scewed as its one of the highest scoring events we have seen for top 3 but in Ireland Gree made 2.3 Million dollars in those 3 days according to a recent article i read. I used this data as it was made public that they made that much money during ireland in a recent interview.

1. Pirate United Nations(PUN) ----------------------> 86,768,736
2. Ferr's Emperors -----------------------------------> 85,473,998
3. SuperFaction --------------------------------------> 39,232,164

211,474,898 Points.

Assumes average of 250 WD points per hit...or 1k per 25 gold. (Divide by 1k and then Multiply by 25)

5,286,872 Gold Bars Spent.

$352,458 in USD Based on 1 Vault (1500) =$100
$281,967 in USD Based on 1 Vault (1500) =$80
*Also that doesn't calculate any Bonus Gold which everyone in the top 3 gets the 2k bonus with 50k additional gold (or i would assume they do if they are already spending that much average)

At the same time we have seen Top 3 scores drop...but that doesn't mean scores across the board haven't dropped either. I also have no idea how Gree calcuated that they made 2.3 million dollars during ireland as it wasn't posted. I would assume it would be off sales...but then again i could be wrong.

Also it doesn't take into consideration people tend to buy most of their gold during WD and might spend their gold outside of WD events.

I'm also suprised to see that as a percentage top 3 are that low....i probably need to double check my calculations.

Also this isn't directed to be negative towards the top 3...but only provide insight to all players that top 3 certainly does spend alot...but as a whole we need to grow as a game and without even the small players spending $5-$10 at a time the game will start to fault. (plus as mentioned most of the top 3 actually want players to have fun and get rewarded and have more opponents)

Thief
10-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Not everyone in top 3 will defeat their rival on every attack in addition the top 3 have had horrible match ups and have faced faction that did not even have a level 250 player. Plus you are not calculating for wall hits and losses where you lose points. We have compared numbers. I average 247 so 250 points is a fair estimate. 1500 gold divided by 25 is 60. 60 attacks times 250 is 15,000 wd. If you take PUN alone that is 5785 vaults purchased at 80 is (86mil divided by 15000 for vault) that's $462,560 just on PUN. I think my numbers are close. I'm not looking to compare the one weekend because there are many other events that gold is purchased for. I saw the 2.3 million article. I don't believe that was accurate. It appears the 5 million per month in total for all gree games is an accurate number. I'm pretty sure my 900k spent by top 3 players is a fair analysis.

Every 25 gold gets you 4x attacks not one. (A vault of gold gets you much more than 15kWD)
So your calculations are 4 times too high on your numbers.

The 247 vs. 250 would account for all of your points with the exception of losses (bad matchups where there are not lvl 250 players etc) I also didn't include Wall hits OR Free Hits where your not paying to reset with gold (ie your first 4 free hits) 60 members hitting the wall 4 times would be free and enough to scout another 60 man team (if everyone hit the wall a couple times and relayed the target) Obviously it doesn't work quite like that but thats why i just decided to leave it out of the equation...we all know how you maximize a scout and how when you get rematched you already have the targets or you have the targets from allied factions.

As you quoted what i said "also it doesn't take into consideration people tend to buy most of their gold during WD and might spend it outside of WD"

Finally i know what the majority of SUP players spend (i'm talking 1 and 2) and while there are obviously some that spend more i can tell you that your calculations are simply too high primarily the most important calcuation is Bonus gold (in where you get over 366% more gold per dollar spent when you buy it in sums of 2k a month (assuming you buy at 20% off) (which would cover your in between gold expendeture to complete ALL events that gree threw your way)

I'm not disagreeing that the top 3 spend a huge sum of money on this game. Rather its just not as high as you say.

In the end i agree though its good to see you supporting the smaller factions.

As for the article its the only thing i have to go off of as a base number. I would say more players participate in WD events than solo events due to peer pressure from their faction (although with the new faction quests i would assume that peer pressure will carry over)

DFI
10-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Not sure how you get to your point from what I wrote, but not my business as to why and how much the top three decide to spend on the game. My point in another thread was you may not need to cater to a group who you already have as a captive audience and may not be elastic to behavior changes by gree. Therefore would not hurt to focus on the rest of the crowd, who should actually matter more.

You have Gree watching this thread and involved and wanting real suggestions and you have a rep from the top 3 saying the top 3 will support the masses. Instead of people trying to remind the top 3 that we are idiots for spending so much (tell us something we don't already know) and keep telling gree how bad they are (they have heard it all already they know too) why not just have real suggestions?

camper killer
10-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Ben, Buddy, contact me. I have much of the data on average WP per attack. Most early on events I was averaging 325 WP per attack. some events 300. only when not selecting appropriate targets do I get below 275 WP per attack average. 250 WP is really really low. I have no problems giving you hints and tricks to help you boost your average WP per attack. Ask Speed Ump, I know what I am talking about.

LosKevanos
10-03-2013, 05:36 PM
That this post will ever be read by Gree and taken into serious consideration is beyond my expectations... I am a very low stat player who utilizes a very small amount of gold when compared to the masses of players above me on the totem pole. In the past my gold allowance was spent in getting my very weak and humble faction to the higher tiers of faction placement in the WD events in order to have any chance of receiving collective trophy awards and bonuses that would get my apathetic associates encouraged and enthusiastic about progressing as an individual which in the end strengthens our chances of placement without gold. This was done to the excess of personally obtaining 526,462 WD points in Canada to obtain top 750... and again personally obtaining 687,738 WD points in India, which with our increased activity and stat progression from our collective members secured us the top 400 and included for the first time, nine other gold users.

India was a very good event for us because it was the commencement of the coinciding faction WD event LTQ's and we were able to win a large amount of battles which yielded a great many collective trophies and increased our overall stat strength by a large margin... To the point that the WD event placement and trophies were of no significance any longer. This was further manifested by the commencement of the first faction LTQ event held shortly after India ended whereby I immediately realized that it was in the best opportunity for our faction as a whole to improve collectively and I went ahead and spent my entire France gold allotment on securing us as many trophies as was possible in that event while attempting to guide my faction members through the learning curve of the new strategy.

Come France, our focus was no longer on top placement at all... We could care less... WD event placement doesn't matter anymore... We were focused on the WD event faction LTQ trophies for winning the individual battles... We employed the same strategies that other factions did... Level 10 walls a must, pacing WD point total the first few days to be matched with weaker lower stat factions to ensure consecutive wins, and utilizing any gold towards the last few minutes of battle to ensure victory... We had no intention of spending any large amount of gold, we were saving it for the future faction LTQ's after France and spent our energy prepping the new map targets that appeared after update 3.8.4. Despite all this and a very minimal amount of gold utilized by our members in the fashion described, we placed in the top 750 by choice because the trophy for that spot was more desirable than the top 500 and top 400. We really wanted the top 250 trophy with the energy bonus, but the math didn't pan out... We would get (and did get) a better stat yield from the multiple faction LTQ trophies with our gold than if we had invested in trying to secure the top 250.

I again spent my entire gold allowance on the faction LTQ events following France and ensured that every member received each and every trophy and supertrophy... My members are now regularly doing the same, we are up to 20 gold users and every member has increased over 500k stats since India as a result... Our faction had a minimum stat recruitment requirement of 50k stats prior to India... We have just raised it to a minimum 500k.

Lets talk about Mexico... We honestly don't really care about WD events anymore or where we place... The WD event trophies for Mexico are all sub par to what we have been receiving... It's essentially a waste of time and faction energy... With the advent of Level 15 walls, the inflation of stats, everyone utilizing gold to win battles... It's pretty much pointless to hope that we'll be able to succeed... And for what?

That's my point... The World Domination Event Finale has been so inflated stat wise and deflated trophy wise, that what used to be the greatest achievement and reason for getting stronger and working together as a faction to try and improve has become obsolete. Instead of trying to get into a top placing faction... Recruitment efforts are being advertised and solicited as to how well they did in the faction LTQ missions and events... Everyone is jumping factions to get to where they can get all the faction LTQ trophies... I'm very thankful we have a full membership since India and that recruitment hasn't been required.

You want ideas for the WD event trophies? Well... Lets for starters inflate them to god trophies... When you give a high five digit stat Trench Sub with a +30% ground defense bonus as top prize for completing a faction LTQ in prestige and then try to dangle a measly low three digit stat WD trophy with low single digit bonus... I mean come on... This isn't rocket science, it's human nature. When you give six duplicate high four digit stat tanks with cumulative low digit ground defense bonuses over a six day period just for being online during the start of a 24 hour window that shuts an hour after it opens due to rapid success of that days requirement and then want us to be excited about the WD event sub par trophies that added together don't even equal that of the six duplicate totals... I mean top placement faction who cares, lol... Did you get the French Nuclear Option?... That's what I want to know now if I we're looking to jump ship. How many reading this just said what the hades is the French Nuclear Option... Trust me, probably best that you don't have any clue what I'm referring to... It's further proof of exactly what I mean... It's seven times the attack stat of the top unit offered for Mexico!

Besides substantial increased stat strength... The WD event trophies need to be wild card trophies... Where starting at the top 4000 your faction leader has the choice to choose what that particular trophy bonus is from a drop down menu in the faction screen... There all the available bonuses are listed and depending on the placement of the trophy, that determines the particular numerical percentage of the bonus that is eventually assigned... Hence, for top 4000 placement, the bonus would be a simple +1% modifier... This modifier would increase with each top placement trophy... And each top placement trophy would be a wild card option as previously described... To where it behooves a faction once again to try and get the best placement in the WD events to get the most of these coveted wild card trophies which of course would all be designated by each individual faction according to their needs and strategy.

The wild card options could be limited in the lower placements and increase in options with the higher placements... Thereby again increasing the economic value and demand for these WD trophies and WD event. It's simple economics folks... And your long term business success depends on satisfying your customers at all levels, not just at the top. You have entered a laugher curve graphing module and your economic demise is inevitable if you don't thwart it now. Already you have so drastically changed the nature and strategy of the game that it has essentially turned away many of your lower stat beginning clientele before they even got hooked. Only a matter of time before there is no real objective to meet and we all see this is about gold sales.

The nature of the game isn't to become the best player through your efforts... It has changed to where you need to spend gold in order to stay on top of inflation or be demised to the lower class and outcasted.

Respectfully and humbly submitted for your sincerest consideration so that I may continue to keep enjoying the game with the hope of one day becoming more than I am now... 1 million stats used to mean something... Now it's your common 20 dollar bill that buys you hardly anything... I'm just that much further away from being why I played the game on a daily basis in the first place.

LosKevanos

Ben Dover 300
10-03-2013, 05:38 PM
You're correct my calculations was off

Every 25 gold gets you 4x attacks not one. (A vault of gold gets you much more than 15kWD)
So your calculations are 4 times too high on your numbers.

The 247 vs. 250 would account for all of your points with the exception of losses (bad matchups where there are not lvl 250 players etc) I also didn't include Wall hits OR Free Hits where your not paying to reset with gold (ie your first 4 free hits) 60 members hitting the wall 4 times would be free and enough to scout another 60 man team (if everyone hit the wall a couple times and relayed the target) Obviously it doesn't work quite like that but thats why i just decided to leave it out of the equation...we all know how you maximize a scout and how when you get rematched you already have the targets or you have the targets from allied factions.

As you quoted what i said "also it doesn't take into consideration people tend to buy most of their gold during WD and might spend it outside of WD"

Finally i know what the majority of SUP players spend (i'm talking 1 and 2) and while there are obviously some that spend more i can tell you that your calculations are simply too high primarily the most important calcuation is Bonus gold (in where you get over 366% more gold per dollar spent when you buy it in sums of 2k a month (assuming you buy at 20% off) (which would cover your in between gold expendeture to complete ALL events that gree threw your way)

I'm not disagreeing that the top 3 spend a huge sum of money on this game. Rather its just not as high as you say.

In the end i agree though its good to see you supporting the smaller factions.

As for the article its the only thing i have to go off of as a base number. I would say more players participate in WD events than solo events due to peer pressure from their faction (although with the new faction quests i would assume that peer pressure will carry over)

Ben Dover 300
10-03-2013, 05:46 PM
But remember. I'm in a top 3. We know the bonus gold our players get each month. The top 3 have players that spend 10k and others that spend 2500. It's just about a 5k per player per month average. 180 players times 5k is still 900k.

You're correct my calculations was off

JCL
10-03-2013, 06:03 PM
The top 3 awards don't matter. When you've stat stacked every top award for at least a year (the time I've been playing this), you could make it negative bonus and the same top 3 would be the top 3. Heck, you could give them no units for a year, and they would still be hundreds of thousands of WDP ahead. So... this was dumb: A) to complain about b) to change and C) to tell us like it matters.

JCL
10-03-2013, 06:06 PM
and I agree with Camper Killer. I have to spends many hours for several days, coming back to my iPad every 45 minutes during PvP to stay in top 10,000. Then when I look at the unit its 500-800, it doesn't make sense. I spend less than an hour and get better from a boss. I spend a fraction and do better in chests. If I do that effort in war, our faction comes out with 6 units (top 400) which are total 3-4X that award. So, I stopped caring about ind PvP. It's a waste of time.

SparkyZee
10-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Everyone has such polarizing opinions on these rewards seems fine to me from afar.

SparkyZee

Marine Corps Special Ops – The perfectly balanced company of factions! 655601216

MCSO was founded on one principle: We play serious to have fun and make friends, while never breaking the bank. Our expectations of our players have never changed from always being attainable with little or no gold and serious play, while maintaining a strict policy to manage underachievement on all events.
• “Funding Friendly” evolving event expectations that keep us in Top 100!
• Calculated adaptations to our strategies as Gree changes the game
• Active Parlingo and Website with great Intel and game strategy collection/sharing
• 4 factions working closely together creating tiers for all levels of active players
• GREAT social atmosphere – unmatched camaraderie. WE EVEN HAVE A GAME ROOM!
I joined MCSO as my first faction and have never looked back, because of the fun/serious game play and great people that have grown to be some of my best friends. Come see why at 655601216 in game and “mcso5” on Parlingo!

Ben Dover 300
10-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Mreilly where are you. Look at this. Come on. We need you to speak up. What's wrong with this picture?

Everyone has such polarizing opinions on these rewards seems fine to me from afar.

SparkyZee

Marine Corps Special Ops – The perfectly balanced company of factions! 655601216

MCSO was founded on one principle: We play serious to have fun and make friends, while never breaking the bank. Our expectations of our players have never changed from always being attainable with little or no gold and serious play, while maintaining a strict policy to manage underachievement on all events.
• “Funding Friendly” evolving event expectations that keep us in Top 100!
• Calculated adaptations to our strategies as Gree changes the game
• Active Parlingo and Website with great Intel and game strategy collection/sharing
• 4 factions working closely together creating tiers for all levels of active players
• GREAT social atmosphere – unmatched camaraderie. WE EVEN HAVE A GAME ROOM!
I joined MCSO as my first faction and have never looked back, because of the fun/serious game play and great people that have grown to be some of my best friends. Come see why at 655601216 in game and “mcso5” on Parlingo!

LosKevanos
10-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Consumer satisfaction is key to any business model and without it, an epidemic of bad morale and reputation ensues and mass exodus to competing businesses that have superior customer satisfaction is the result, ending in decreased revenue and eventual ruin. The pattern of poor communication and fateful decisions on the part of GREE that has repeatedly decreased consumer satisfaction, has established a precedent with its loyal and devoted following that has already begun to unravel its future success with this product... It's as though they are purposefully attempting to destroy everything they have created and shows the immaturity of business experience in their administration that has focused solely on functional product means to try and increase profit instead of fostering the means to ensure consumer satisfaction whereby the entire profits are earned. If current events continue, this will not end well for GREE. The question is whether or not you will continue to support their poor business habits of late thereby enabling and sustaining them to continue doing such... Or will you take action and send them the ultimate message... No more... You cannot continue doing this and expect my custom in time and money.

Bobar
10-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Gree, are you kidding us?

Dickwad
10-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Funny how fast gree changed the top three prizes when sup didn't like them yet they ask for a new list for the other tiers thief provides one and they ignore it.

frettlessibanez
10-06-2013, 11:58 AM
That sounds about right. Top three complain and changes are implemented fairly quickly. Everyone else has complaints, tough noogies! Hahaha!

own
10-06-2013, 01:03 PM
This thread is hilarious. Why do you care what the top teams get? Why do you care that they catered to the rich? This game is so unbalanced now with crazy stats the fun of competing is gone because there is no competition anymore. If you all really want change, stop spending money. If you really want change provide constructive criticism, like a few here have done.

My two cents for a few suggestions:

How about getting rid of indestructible units. This would make iph and spending in game cash on units mean something again, while also balancing out stats because you would lose those units every so often over time when you lose an attack. Why make units with such crazy high stats? I see guys lvl 30 with 500k. That used to take you 6months to a year to get that high. A unit with 1k used to be huge, now thats nothing as they are offering 100k units now.... really? How about only giving one prize for war ranks instead of you getting all the ones under you? This would make teams play strategic for the prize they want, creating way more competition, while also helping to level out the playing field. Some teams like sup will still go for bragging rights for 1-5, so that's not going to change regardless of the prize. The multiple buildings upgrade and/or built at one time option could be a faction bonus instead of a prize. Hope these are helpful ideas.

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 02:04 PM
I do hope GREE pays attention to this...

Because this 3000 allies thing is totally gonna screw up the entire balance and economics of the game otherwise... It's just going to be another inflation that makes the current inflated stats absolutely no end value... 1 million stats is the new 100k... Everybody's got em... Increase the units and yup... Now everyone has 5 million stats... And the top three faction players have 10's of millions... now the new goal is even further away and harder to get... now the trophies are even more ridiculous... 7 and 8 digit trophies! What is recommended here actually restores the balance and economy of stats in the game, making it a fair advantage to those players at those levels and a mark of achievement... It actually increases the strategy of the game and gives it more objective than what has been happening since India and especially France... Rather than awarding these god trophies to everyone, we're allowing them to utilize more of their own units they have already earned... And as suggested, we can actually start to break the game up into leagues to isolate the poor under 100k stat crowd from the over 1 million crowd... From the over 5 million crowd... And then we can have world domination placements for each league... That way the trophies can be adjusted to the stats of the league... You don't like being restrained by your league? Then advance to the next one! It rewards the diligence of players that are go getters instead of penalizing them. It also placated all the farmers out there who want to sit on the Porsche and drink sun tea until its time to collect their money so they can upgrade their farm... Life is good in the under 100k crowd...

Seriously... You wanna save the game and make everyone happy... Below is how to do so without blowing the bubble on the economy and ruining it for everyone.

Originally Posted by Wai
I think some consideration could have been given to a different plan for L300.

I understand Gree sees a need to increase the highest level to 300.

There is a reward, as there was last time for reaching 250.

Those that went for the L250 reward last time then complained that they were at L250 and were thereby disadvantaged. Being at 250 has many advantages but I also accept it comes with some restrictions.

I suggest there is NO REWARD for reaching L300 this time. I accept its now too late but the rest of this could be considered to once and for all solve the problem of many rushing there and then voicing the perennial complaint.

I understand the the unit numbers will be increased to 3,000 from the current 2,000.

This is my suggestion: when we reach L100 we are entitled to have 500 allies which allows us 2,000 units. A factor of 4 x our level in units using the maximum 500 allies. That is to say 100 x 5 = 500 x 4 = 2,000

I suggest 500 allies REMAIN THE LIMIT.

When a player reaches Level 200 (or somewhere near that) allow that factor to be increased to 5 x your max 500 allies. So a level 200 would still maintain 500 allies but would then be able to multiply the allies 500 x 5 = 2,500 units.

When reaching L300 (or at a level near to that) then the maximum 500 allies is multiplied by 6 to become 500 x 6 = 3,000 units.

When Level 400 (or whatever level) is required then it will become 500 x 7 = 3,500 units.

This would give the higher levels an advantage beyond significant, would finally solve the perennial complaint and would give everyone the encouragement to get there without undue delay.

Of course, any factor could be used and the level they commence is arbitrary and can be locked in anywhere that balances encouragement with fairness.

The rivals gap can close more (which is always another complaint), and must close more since a significant advantage is given to higher levels more than current.

Think about it Mr/Ms Gree.

tvvicee
10-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Again, really good Ideas and if you really would pay attention to what is suggested here in the forum you had a huge selection of possible changes you could apply. I really dont understand why this is not happening, but rather continue maintain the asian stubborn attitude. The big advantage would be that the changes/modifications most likely would enjoy a wide acceptation since they came out of the fanbase in the first place.

You have a product with a huge potential and all I can see is that company is slowly killing it. Iam only part of it since July and can surely notice the drastic change in mood the game is experiencing. The threads with big players leaving are rising (refer to the latest in CrimeCity, but there its the same if not even worse) and under normal economic point of views or terms it almost equates a miracle that the situation is not instantly burrying the game. Iam pretty sure there only exist a handful of company who have an exclusive position which allows to continue treat their customers publicly like clowns and still apparently not suffering on the revenue side. I understand this is seductive to have this cocky attitude but be warned that at some point even with addicted clients willing to accept waaaaay more BS enough is enough.

And IAm wondering if GREE would inform their clients in advance that (when approaching a game over for MW) servers will shut down in x months or something like that. What would theoretically happen with all the gold people still would have left in their accounts [I know this part right now is rather unlikely but as mentioned before that the game keeps running and running regardless of the treatment to the people keeping it alive, but still was wondering that]. I highly doubt you would be as upright and honest to give info that maybe its not a good idea to purchase other thousends worth of gold but more likely have a final 50% off gold blowout sale to milk the last drops of the stupid addict-cow before shutting it down for good.. Anyway, lets hope this never will happen, bcoz at times I really like to play it and communicate with the nice people I already met thru the game, thanks to you.

Iam not sure if this is the right place but you asked for possible changes and even tho its not in regards of the prizes and tiers (for that I already posted my suggestion in this thread) I would like to see another thing in the game which would make it more enjoyable. Iam talking about Extras, these few things in the store you can chose to decorate your base. Iam not sure if its just me, but between the stressful phases and events I love to work on the optical impression of my base rearrange a little here and there and try to build a big picture as realistic and good looking as possible.

Since the possibilities are limited the creativity as well has its boundaries. Even in CrimeCity there is more to chose from, but the MW inventory is rather poor and sad. I see a pile of new pixel units everyday, and its getting more and more, so why not throw in new and fresh elements.? Iam not even asking offering that for free bcoz I know this would never happen, which is sad as well but everyone who knows GREE just a little knows as well that this just wouldnt happen as long as there is no advantage on their side. I would be a nice touch to your loyal fans though but I'll stay realistic. Therefor I was thinking about why not introducing a bunch of different element groups (unlockable with gold of course) but not like 1 pityfull pink tree for some gold but different packages containing a certain amount of new decorating items which can be used as often as liked, just unlock with a certain amount of gold one time. With element groups I mean something like:

Navy Package, Airforce Pkg., updated basic item Pkg., with elements according to the theme, I dont know, surprise us.

There could virtually be many many things you could introduce into the game, its just limited to your staffs creativity..

Well I already wrote way more then I was intending to do and I think I'll post the last part with this idea in the "whats your idea thread" or what its name is. But if done right Iam sure this would bring a nice change and some fresh wind into the game and can generate revenue as well, so everybody wins. IAm looking forward to expand my possibilities to upgrade and decorate my base.. Once this is implemented you could also start again having contests like vote for the best looking base etc. with separate prices for that as well, bringing back together ur clients..

This thread is hilarious. Why do you care what the top teams get? Why do you care that they catered to the rich? This game is so unbalanced now with crazy stats the fun of competing is gone because there is no competition anymore. If you all really want change, stop spending money. If you really want change provide constructive criticism, like a few here have done.

My two cents for a few suggestions:

How about getting rid of indestructible units. This would make iph and spending in game cash on units mean something again, while also balancing out stats because you would lose those units every so often over time when you lose an attack. Why make units with such crazy high stats? I see guys lvl 30 with 500k. That used to take you 6months to a year to get that high. A unit with 1k used to be huge, now thats nothing as they are offering 100k units now.... really? How about only giving one prize for war ranks instead of you getting all the ones under you? This would make teams play strategic for the prize they want, creating way more competition, while also helping to level out the playing field. Some teams like sup will still go for bragging rights for 1-5, so that's not going to change regardless of the prize. The multiple buildings upgrade and/or built at one time option could be a faction bonus instead of a prize. Hope these are helpful ideas.

beast1985
10-06-2013, 09:03 PM
I'm just curious if anyone has a definite answer on how gree pairs factions at war?
I've heard it's based on approximate wd points scored, then average stats after that

Email me at beasttx1985@gmail.com with info please

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 09:22 PM
That is correct... It's mostly on WD points which is why you see the top factions lingering around the first few days in the lower levels of WD points to get paired up with easier factions to beat... Especially now with the WD event faction LTQ's... It's getting vicious.. Pacing the stats by 2000 points above and then spending gold in the last two minutes to drive the WD points up enough to win the battle... Gets real breathtaking if you have two factions utilizing the same gold tactic... WD points go through the roof down to the photo finish... Something has got to change... Doesn't make sense to be fighting a top 50 faction if your team normally places top 750 to 500

The Pharoah
10-08-2013, 04:08 AM
I agree that the cumulative bonuses for events need to stop. Winners are getting too far ahead of everyone else and it is killing competition for rankings, which is against Gree's long-term interests.

I understand there is a considerable amount of money spent on continually updating the game, but I would like to see more ways to play, including new maps for those of us who don't care about the factions. Maybe some new buildings to buy outside of WD? There are a ton of objects already used throughout the maps which could be recycled as defence or money buildings...Container ports, warehouses, missile silos, cold fusion reactors, banks...it's obvious these could be economically re-used as templates for base buildings.

On the subject of buildings, I would like to see lte buildings vary a bit more. Why do they always have to be money? Not defence or boosts, or new ability? Why is there always a limit of two, not one or three or five? And can we please not have any more tacky tourist buildings like the Taj Mahal - seriously, it's a military base, what is the Taj Mahal doing there? How does it make money? Why are there two of them?

Also, the land prices are extortionate. I just added a square for $62 million. For a square of freaking empty desert next to a military base. I know this is a money-maker for you, all these things are, but do you need to squeeze quite so hard? How about a $50 million ceiling on expansion costs?

And if lte buildings are going to continue to spiral upwards exponentially in upgrade costs, we're going to need higher limits on the vault too. Again, I know people buying in game currency in order to complete upgrades is another slice of your bread and butter, but you could meet us halfway without cutting your own throat.

I would also like to see the 'base decorations' updated a bit. Before WD kicked off big time, I spent a lot of time on the look of my base, now I just think of it as an office cubicle. It's kind of a shame. If you're going to do something about this, please can you start with corner sections for the fences and walls - I will give you $1000000 each for those right now!!!:D

I know the developers work hard on this game and get nothing but hassle from either Gree about how long things take or from the players about the quality of the missions (neither of which you guys have any control over, so I appreciate your position), but I think Gree as a company could take some time out to polish things up a little generally, and take some pride in their product.

LosKevanos
10-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Well said pharaoh, and great ideas... We need GREE to start listening and incorporating these ideas... Enough of us have spoken, they can start to see a trend of which ones the majority agree about... And in the end, if they do these ideas, it makes them way more money which is why I just don't understand their hesitation and continued downward spiral of late.

psuengineer
10-08-2013, 10:47 AM

Wow - just wow.

BINGO!!!! Love it!

WI(AusNz)
10-08-2013, 07:29 PM
WOW, and which teams exactly gave feedback.

AS a top 150 faction, I am glad the top 3 teams are not discriminated or overlooked.

As a top 150 faction, i am sure you will now listen to my request and upgrade our prizes too

Thank you in advance.

Yours faithfully
A. Taker

GorillaGuerilla
10-09-2013, 07:27 AM
As you, (at Gree), seems to take our complaints so seriously I would like to complaint about the new top3 rewards and urge you to change them back to the original rewards, maybe even with less effect than the originals - the bonuses on attacks etc you could then spread to rewards affecting a lot more players than only those in the top3...
I believe a lot more players would appreciate the changes that way, and if anyone would complain, well, they could just sit this war out...

MojoJojo
10-11-2013, 12:10 AM
As you, (at Gree), seems to take our complaints so seriously I would like to complaint about the new top3 rewards and urge you to change them back to the original rewards, maybe even with less effect than the originals - the bonuses on attacks etc you could then spread to rewards affecting a lot more players than only those in the top3...
I believe a lot more players would appreciate the changes that way, and if anyone would complain, well, they could just sit this war out...

???????????
Have you ever even played MW? The top 3 earn their place by spending the most gold. Almost all of them have golden armies that they have bought or won. If they did leave those crappy prizes as they were they would still play but wouldn't go for those top 3 positions. Other top ten teams would go for them, but most all of the top 10 teams wouldn't want them anyway. If you have an 60mil iph, why would you want an extra 15% on raids????
If you had a golden army, why would you want casualty reductions????
If you're not in the top 3 why would you care what they get????
You've never played in the top 3. Probably not even in a top 10. You think better prizes should go to the players who pay the least????
You should go play Modern Communism. I hear that's a great game. When you buy gold it is equally spread out to all of the players.
Don't be a tard. Think before you jump on a bandwagon that you don't understand.

Imran520
10-14-2013, 09:31 PM
It is nice for Mexico

Tattoo
10-17-2013, 10:22 AM
we need another participation reward

GorillaGuerilla
10-19-2013, 12:25 PM
???????????
Have you ever even played MW? The top 3 earn their place by spending the most gold. Almost all of them have golden armies that they have bought or won. If they did leave those crappy prizes as they were they would still play but wouldn't go for those top 3 positions. Other top ten teams would go for them, but most all of the top 10 teams wouldn't want them anyway. If you have an 60mil iph, why would you want an extra 15% on raids????
If you had a golden army, why would you want casualty reductions????
If you're not in the top 3 why would you care what they get????
You've never played in the top 3. Probably not even in a top 10. You think better prizes should go to the players who pay the least????
You should go play Modern Communism. I hear that's a great game. When you buy gold it is equally spread out to all of the players.
Don't be a tard. Think before you jump on a bandwagon that you don't understand.

Oh, you're perfectly right - I haven't been playing in a top3 or a top10 faction - and if the top3 teams get to pick and choose their rewards as it fits them, the top3 will probably stay the same more or less...
So, you are in fact implying that I don't understand why the few, who either are heavy gold spenders or possibly Gree employees, gets to act like they are effin kings - you are so right on that, I really don't - or to be more specific I actually do understand, I just don't agree that it should be like that - I think it's rather stupid!
There are a lot of players in MW - and it is not only the players in top3 who spends money - so it would actually be more fun for more people if the rewards where different...
The original rewards was not bad at all, I think most of the MW community, (maybe except a few narrow minded players from the top factions), will agree with me on that - it could actually be fun if we could get to vote on that issue!
Oh, and if you by any chance are in a top3 faction
- then we all know why you're acting like a little child who lost his lollipop...

Imran520
10-20-2013, 11:35 PM
Nice rewards

Mountainjen
10-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Hey guys,

We have received complaints about the stats on the top three rewards for the upcoming Mexico WD, and have decided to change the stats based on your feed back.

The name of each of the three rewards have not changed, only the stats. Here are what the top three rewards previously looked like:

#1- Mayan Gold (Raid Payout Increased by 25%)
#2- Aztec Silver (Missions Payout Increased by 15%)
#3- Mexican Copper (Casualty Rate Reduced by 10%)

Here are what the new top three rewards now look like:

#1- Mayan Gold (25% More Attack Infantry)
#2- Aztec Silver (Recover 1 Additional Energy every Minute)
#3- Mexican Copper (20% More Air Defense)

You will need to update to the latest data set (mw_20130926_4) in order to see the changes, which can simply be done by exiting and then restarting your app.

I hope you all enjoy and thanks!
"Any additional awards for number of wars fought and won in Mexico?"

sachin
10-25-2013, 09:28 PM
Hi,
My user id is 452517920.
At the start of Maneuvering in Mexico event, I received a super awesome fighter jet whose att def read somewhere around 140000 and 180000 (or something around it) with an attached 10% attack bonus. I was so happy because it was such a great boost to my stats.
When I checked back after some time, the unit is no more with me!! Can you please tell me how did I end up losing the unit because such units are supposed to be indestructible!! Request you to please fix the technical glitch and help me get back my unit.

Thanks.

zoogie45
10-25-2013, 10:46 PM
I can't get any messages, my defense levels and attack levels go up and down ... this is messing me up in wars 627-095-128....HELP

DFI
10-27-2013, 04:45 AM
So after all our input, did the awards change?

Dickwad
10-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the slap in the face gree and not changing other rewards.

Turks
10-29-2013, 04:00 AM
These rewards are still fairly ridiculous. How is anyone ever supposed to catch SUP 1 and 2? It gets more and more impossible every single war.

GorillaGuerilla
11-14-2013, 03:52 AM
These rewards are still fairly ridiculous. How is anyone ever supposed to catch SUP 1 and 2? It gets more and more impossible every single war.
We're not supposed to catch up with the top10 teams - unless you pay enough money.....!

Sfritz1
11-14-2013, 06:38 AM
Did it just drop off of the map or forget, a couple weeks ago someone submitted screenshots of SUP hacking the box event. I don't hear anyone else talking about this and I will NOT stop talking about this. GREE modified the Top 3 for hackers and they are still around too. GREE deleted the post too, we all just stopped talking ant their hackers and cheaters themselves!!! COME ON PEOPLE

It's obvious gree was trying to give us other players a leg up here by offering those rewards. Trying to close the gap so to say. SUP complained and gree obviously complied with their wish. Really though SUP? I'm interested in what you have to say about this? What are you so worried about SUP? Your really having that much fun up there alone? NO ONE is trying to take your spot or chase your points... Not even ferrs emperors.

buckshot
11-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Obviously, the top three prizes for Mexico should have been as follows

1) A Dirty Sanchez + 20% chance of a handlebar moustache
2) A Tijuana Twister + 15% chance of blocking
3) Border Patrol Guard + 10% catching an alien crossing

GorillaGuerilla
11-15-2013, 07:31 AM
Obviously, the top three prizes for Mexico should have been as follows

1) A Dirty Sanchez + 20% chance of a handlebar moustache
2) A Tijuana Twister + 15% chance of blocking
3) Border Patrol Guard + 10% catching an alien crossing

YES - that's the awards they should have had - and if Sfritz1 is speaking the truth, they should get a block of soap and a trip to a prison shower as well....
---
If anyone has screenshots proving cheat, they should keep posting them...

Sfritz1
11-15-2013, 08:37 AM
There was a thread on here about them cheating but GREE closed it and nothing was done. I'm not saying all of them are hackers and cheaters but some have been called out and there are others that need to be called out. GREE caters to their "big spenders" of course they don't care about the little players at all.

YES - that's the awards they should have had - and if Sfritz1 is speaking the truth, they should get a block of soap and a trip to a prison shower as well....
---

Luuzer
11-16-2013, 12:49 AM
---

havent U learned? Gree likes hackers. Everyone who posts or talks about them gets banned. Anyone who ask questions about it...also dissapear. There is very tight ship and dictatorship here.

pb23
11-16-2013, 01:24 AM
havent U learned? Gree likes hackers. Everyone who posts or talks about them gets banned. Anyone who ask questions about it...also dissapear. There is very tight ship and dictatorship here.

I can verify this lol