PDA

View Full Version : Good job gree!

djesus
09-26-2013, 12:02 PM
another new broken data push, all my crate items are diamond dice 200/99999.... broken stats, empty splash screens, cant see items or rewards... :mad: anyone else having this problem?

Im Jahova
09-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Not yet but I probably will soon

First

pervbear
09-26-2013, 12:16 PM
I want this to happen to me.

djesus
09-26-2013, 12:17 PM
I want this to happen to me.

haha, i cant even collect anything, it just stays at 0. its ridiculous

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 12:23 PM
I think that Gree employees have perhaps discovered the wonderous properties of Mescal Tequila - it is like watching "Fear and Loathing in Crime City" instead of Las Vegas!

New item with quarter of a billion stats? Why not

djesus
09-26-2013, 12:26 PM
I think that Gree employees have perhaps discovered the wonderous properties of Mescal Tequila - it is like watching "Fear and Loathing in Crime City" instead of Las Vegas!

New item with quarter of a billion stats? Why not

I wonder what else they've discovered for this to keep happening every new data push, for months now

Lonestoner
09-26-2013, 11:51 PM
I've been having this happen for the past 4 or 5 datasets as well.. Sometimes it can take me hours of crashing / restarting before I finally get the update, just to have messed up stats and the same issues you speak of. To fix it and force another dataset update, you don't even have to uninstall / reinstall..

All I do is, go under manage apps (I'm assuming this is an android only issue) and clear the data for CC. That reverts you back to whatever dataset your newest CC update came with. From that point, you'll reload into the game and it won't load your hood (one tiny square is all you'll see, and get a popup error).. The dataset updates pretty quickly from this point, and seems to fix mine every time.

djesus
09-27-2013, 11:55 AM
I've been having this happen for the past 4 or 5 datasets as well.. Sometimes it can take me hours of crashing / restarting before I finally get the update, just to have messed up stats and the same issues you speak of. To fix it and force another dataset update, you don't even have to uninstall / reinstall..

All I do is, go under manage apps (I'm assuming this is an android only issue) and clear the data for CC. That reverts you back to whatever dataset your newest CC update came with. From that point, you'll reload into the game and it won't load your hood (one tiny square is all you'll see, and get a popup error).. The dataset updates pretty quickly from this point, and seems to fix mine every time.

i've been doing that, it works but once the new data is available it goes back to the same problem so i just keep clearing the data over and over again

KingOW
09-27-2013, 12:39 PM
I use Android and I do not have the problems you guys are speaking about. For me the biggest problem is that I only see the 4-5 first numbers of my opponents stats when I robb/attack and that's quite irritating. It's hard to do accurate battle reports if I can't see if it's 17k defens or 170k defense, lol... Anyone with the same problem. I've had it since I started to play 4-5 months ago. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3.

djesus
09-27-2013, 01:27 PM
I use Android and I do not have the problems you guys are speaking about. For me the biggest problem is that I only see the 4-5 first numbers of my opponents stats when I robb/attack and that's quite irritating. It's hard to do accurate battle reports if I can't see if it's 17k defens or 170k defense, lol... Anyone with the same problem. I've had it since I started to play 4-5 months ago. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3.

i have this problem also, very annoying, same with respect points once im above 5,000 i'll only see 5.... or 6... just the first number

Lonestoner
09-27-2013, 05:45 PM
i've been doing that, it works but once the new data is available it goes back to the same problem so i just keep clearing the data over and over again

Yes, as do I. Persistence pays. ;)

Also have the numbers issue, but that's only in the attack screen.. Outside of wars, this isn't really a problem as you can just go to their hood and check the profile screen for the correct amount. In wars, there's not much you can do besides estimate. If you're fighting a top 100 team or above, it's likely EVERYONE'S stats are going to be over 100k, so use that to judge your estimate.