PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an old syndicate that I can take ownership of?

montecore
09-26-2013, 09:13 AM
The more bonuses the better but beggars can't be choosers. I would need to kick everyone from it, so an empty syndicate would be preferred.

I will take it for free or donate bricks/in game cash to a syndicate of your choosing if you'd like.

Thanks.

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 09:16 AM
Silent Assassins MXLVIII ????

Deadwater
09-26-2013, 09:20 AM
Nah, I'm sure it will be "retired SAS" with the way people are going. They will need a place to house all the inactive accounts.

dispohero
09-26-2013, 09:24 AM
since we're throwing guesses out, i'll go with a place for a 2-5 man hit squad for the wins/wins-in-a-row war everyone is expecting

sister morphine
09-26-2013, 10:05 AM
The more bonuses the better but beggars can't be choosers. I would need to kick everyone from it, so an empty syndicate would be preferred.

I will take it for free or donate bricks/in game cash to a syndicate of your choosing if you'd like.

Thanks.
If I could access the level 1 caretaker in my old syn post-SAS (stupid greenstacks app!) I'd cheerfully pass it to you..... for a price. From memory all defence and a few attacks bonuses were in place (plus output), and there was a fair bit of cash and bricks in there.

montecore
09-26-2013, 12:36 PM
If I could access the level 1 caretaker in my old syn post-SAS (stupid greenstacks app!) I'd cheerfully pass it to you..... for a price. From memory all defence and a few attacks bonuses were in place (plus output), and there was a fair bit of cash and bricks in there.

Maybe I can help fix it?

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Maybe I can help fix it?

Fix our curiousity why you need a syndicate to do it to.............if it is an easy, honest thing, then surely you can easily and honestly tell us.

We luvs you and wants you to tell us honestly too.

Cluff
09-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Though you couldnt hack it as a leader of sas2 so you stepped down monte...

sister morphine
09-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Maybe I can help fix it?
I'm not sure how Monte. I can't get the silly thing to load on my laptop.... it just whirls away until I lose the will to live and shut it off again :rolleyes:

Absolute silence
09-26-2013, 06:17 PM
We are working on something big... And need an empty syndicate.

Lets just say there will be a mass exodus of players from a top 10 team that all have came requesting to be part of SAS

( we prefer not to name the syndicate at this time .. But we need space for about 40 to 60... Some are former SAS members that we are more than happy to welcome back in the family )

Absolute silence
09-26-2013, 06:22 PM

He has actually promoted to SAS syndicate development team.

Gingeasian
09-26-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm guessing SAS and a bunch of the games other biggest spenders are going to get together and attempt to knock of FC. But just a guess

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 06:36 PM

Lets just say there will be a mass exodus of players from a top 10 team that all have came requesting to be part of SAS

( we prefer not to name the syndicate at this time .. But we need space for about 40 to 60... Some are former SAS members that we are more than happy to welcome back in the family )

I know some former SAS 3 and 4 - they'd happily ****e on yer plans for being wankers the way you treated them

Karma comes back to haunt

Im Jahova
09-26-2013, 06:43 PM
I know some former SAS 3 and 4 - they'd happily ****e on yer plans for being wankers the way you treated them

Karma comes back to haunt

You must have the worst life to just sit on here and bicker with every post. Yet your words are doing nothing so why are you trying?

TigrisCauda
09-26-2013, 06:46 PM
You must have the worst life to just sit on here and bicker with every post. Yet your words are doing nothing so why are you trying?

He's a moron

Im Jahova
09-26-2013, 06:48 PM
He's a moron

Clearly. It is funny to see him try to get attention though

Absolute silence
09-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Former members will not discourage or prevent what will occur as the players coming to SAS reached out to us...we didn't reach out to them.

dr007
09-26-2013, 07:25 PM
Will this old new syndicate be SAS or the cheat syndicate? I apologize. I was being redundant.

Mack The Knife
09-26-2013, 08:05 PM
There's so much drama for a forum mostly used by men.

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 08:10 PM

What a girly thing to say!

TMI
09-26-2013, 08:11 PM

How true

See signature (and no MT, not the civic centre riot vehicle. the part above it)

Side note: Dr007 is "attempting" to start the drama. (He'd better be top10, hahaha)

Edit: I'm not a girl (not that there's anything wrong with that)

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Former members will not discourage or prevent what will occur as the players coming to SAS reached out to us...we didn't reach out to them.

Emmmmm - could you possibly re-read the OP

Im Jahova
09-26-2013, 08:51 PM
How true

See signature (and no MT, not the civic centre riot vehicle. the part above it)

Side note: Dr007 is "attempting" to start the drama. (He'd better be top10, hahaha)

Edit: I'm not a girl (not that there's anything wrong with that)

You have it all wrong. It was GT that started the drama. I'm not sure if you saw the other threads, especially dipstiks but that is what he likes to do

TMI
09-26-2013, 09:05 PM
You have it all wrong. It was GT that started the drama. I'm not sure if you saw the other threads, especially dipstiks but that is what he likes to do

Oh sorry. i just read through that dipstik thread, but i don't understand what's going on with that. i requested more info in that thread.

EDit: i meant starting the drama on THIS thread.

Absolute silence
09-26-2013, 09:51 PM
We have a potential syndicate. Thank you forum for such a quick response.

Happyperson1
09-26-2013, 10:07 PM
Will it include former players who express their ardent support for Paula Dean?😊

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 10:19 PM
You could always create one from scratch and have the brewskis max out the bonuses for you.

LOL - my top 50 team is still saving for the 5 gun bonus - tell me agian how the 250s are maxed out

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 10:25 PM
We have a potential syndicate. Thank you forum for such a quick response.
Another $2 per billion cheating again using PayPal? maxing-out using hackers AGAIN????

Cluff
09-27-2013, 03:20 AM

thats funny... cause from what i have been hearing from inside the SAS bubble is you guys have many unhappy members... cracks are beginning to form... I know a group in sas2 that is thinking of coming to tbk after next war... all is not well in the land of SAS... haha

montecore
09-27-2013, 03:03 PM
thats funny... cause from what i have been hearing from inside the SAS bubble is you guys have many unhappy members... cracks are beginning to form... I know a group in sas2 that is thinking of coming to tbk after next war... all is not well in the land of SAS... haha

We don't care. We have way too many applicants across the board. Anyone who isn't happy should leave, or share their thoughts with an officer.

montecore
09-27-2013, 03:06 PM

I could certainly do the job but I don't have the time to do as good a job as sas2 deserves. I was happy to lead them to their expected top ten finish, and expect them to be stronger next battle.

Captain Torgue
09-28-2013, 02:07 AM
Oh look, more SAS drama :)

TMI
09-28-2013, 05:51 AM
Another $2 per billion cheating again using PayPal? maxing-out using hackers AGAIN????
Are you serious?? I've heard you complain about top250 synds having all bonuses maxed making them cheaters. But do you REALLY think SAS can't fill up bonuses of an empty syndicate quickly? You're talking about ppl who can rob over 200mil per hour. That's billions and billions per day from, say, 50-70 ppl. Then another couple hundred that can donates millions per day.

CCKallDAY
09-28-2013, 11:27 AM
SAS didn't do so good this battle, this is how many points they scored:
http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/CCK-Cam/media/image_zps78117fcb.jpg.html