PDA

View Full Version : Are you feeling burnt-out??

kingofwale
09-26-2013, 08:39 AM
**now that the survey is over 400 samples... With 80% of people either quitting or stopped their normal spending. Gree. are you going to continue to blind yourself?? Let's have an open dialogue for a solution (stop crazy stat inflation)**

I wanna do a quick survey to show how "healthy" the Gree population is.

Please choose the category you want.

and in comment session. Please discuss what event you hate the most or what kind of changes you would like to see.

rohan007
09-26-2013, 08:56 AM
Add an option "already quit" for me and many others.

kingofwale
09-26-2013, 08:58 AM
Add an option "already quit" for me and many others.

people who quit won't be here reading. lol

rohan007
09-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Hehe. But I'm here when free. Having fun seeing you guys still wasting your precious time money on this peice of ****. Lolololololol. Have fun guys. GREE really loves you all.

geminiking01
09-26-2013, 09:35 AM
I'm really getting sick of LTQ. I liked the boss event and I like the syndicate wars. I like my syndicate but its costing more and more to keep up in this game. I used to only spend gold on wars but now I find myself spending gold just to keep up with all these events. The recent stat inflation is not good. At this rate, how long can this game sustain itself?

Alice
09-26-2013, 09:46 AM
:p I'm feeling good, never spent a dime and never will. It seems like everyone is busy working with LTQs or wars or whatever and fewer and fewer people ever do any robbing/attacking

Dipstik
09-26-2013, 09:48 AM
:p I'm feeling good, never spent a dime and never will. It seems like everyone is busy working with LTQs or wars or whatever and fewer and fewer people ever do any robbing/attacking

Riiiiiiiiight...

Gunflame
09-26-2013, 10:14 AM
I wouldn't describe my experience as burnt out. From the start, I thought paying money in this game was absurd. I prefer games that actually manifest the players skill or talent, and are more prohibitive of those who cheat. After playing this game for nine months, I think I became a little more open about gold spending as long as it was not to an extreme. I planned my first purchase to be with the recent boss event thinking I may have needed an extra push to get there. My thoughts were that the gold I needed couldn't be that extensive considering I was 300K above the needed minimum to kill the previous bosses. After learning more information, about the boss and discovering I would never reach 50 with the changes, I abstained from buying gold.

This cycle is beyond ridiculous, and the stat inflation has undermined plenty of players. Players I believe should have some edge against me, because they have a willingness to spend for something I thought wasn't worth it, and now concretely isn't worth it.

The fact that Gree has released such absurd items this cycle makes me feel like this game won't be around much longer.Releasing these items and overhauling your events in the manners you have chosen has only created more negativity and hardship for the playerbase, and the mechanics of this slowly dieing game.

dispohero
09-26-2013, 10:20 AM
i voted i am feeling good.

i participate in the events i want, when i want. i spend what i want, when i want. im not concerned about keeping up with the joneses. my stats can beat some, but can't beat others. oh, well.

chemy
09-26-2013, 04:06 PM
I spent a lot of gold over the last few months in particular and completed every LTQ, case event and finished top 20 in every war. I completed this cycles boss event and spent an absurd amount of gold as a lower tier 5. I am done spending gold on events other than the wars, I have a responsibility to help my syn stay in the top 20 as far at that goes. It's sad really, I loved playing and spending on the LTQ events, I did not mind. The amound of gold now to complete these events is absolutely rediculous.

Gree has converted me into a free player minus the wars... maybe I will spend again if the stat inflate and massive amounts of gold to complete these events is lowered.. until then, just another customer they will not collect from. Maybe I will stop spending on the wars soon too and just play for free.

candyson
09-26-2013, 04:18 PM
I haven't burnt out because I'm a free player, and I'm one of the few good campers left. I don't do the LTQs(I do the SLTQs), or the PvPs, so I'm not too bombarded with the constant events.
But then again, I'd be playing the same amount whether there were constant events or not.

panty sniffer
09-26-2013, 04:39 PM
I voted and saw the result totals so far. I can truly say I'm surprised though I probably shouldn't be.

Nibelung Valesti
09-26-2013, 05:12 PM
I like the format before, just one or two events before syndicate battle. Unlike now a minimum of 3 ltqs, pvps during weekends. Hope gree could give us a break.

candyson
09-26-2013, 06:14 PM
I like the format before, just one or two events before syndicate battle. Unlike now a minimum of 3 ltqs, pvps during weekends. Hope gree could give us a break.
If you don't like the events, don't do them. You aren't falling behind by doing this.

Gingeasian
09-26-2013, 06:15 PM
Not in the slightest. As an LLP I get to skip half of the events since I don't do individual ltqs. And as the only event I spend money on is the wars I'm feeling fine.

reesebutton
09-26-2013, 06:31 PM
fatigued has set in. mainly from all the glitches and poor decisions made by GREE mgt on the game.

And the super-hyperinflation of stats... that's just nuts! The sudden change in gear really blows our minds.

Nibelung Valesti
09-26-2013, 09:10 PM
If you don't like the events, don't do them. You aren't falling behind by doing this.

I'm bound to do the events because for the syndicate. Sitting down on these events will make you pretty inefficient and ineffective during syndicate battles because you will be having hard time finding good targets

candyson
09-26-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm bound to do the events because for the syndicate. Sitting down on these events will make you pretty inefficient and ineffective during syndicate battles because you will be having hard time finding good targets
I don't do individual LTQs or PvP events, and don't fall behind one bit. At level 58, I am still easily able to find targets in a top 150 syndicate.

PainTenshi
09-26-2013, 09:25 PM
Usually people get burnt-out for playing a game too long.
Leave the game for a few days , and come back with a happy go lucky attitude :cool:

Nibelung Valesti
09-26-2013, 10:20 PM
I don't do individual LTQs or PvP events, and don't fall behind one bit. At level 58, I am still easily able to find targets in a top 150 syndicate.

Good thing your syndicate allows you to sit during pvps because some even requires a minimum BP. With this stat inflation, we may be left behind if we sit during ltqs. The top reward on previous boss events were deemed obsolete because of these new events. For now we can still look for high level players as our target during synd battle and enjoy our 400 to 500 IPs per but, but who knows, gree(d) has unlimited number of tricks that can turn this game upside down

Fatherllama
09-26-2013, 11:08 PM
You guys are talking about the stat inflation, but this is only the beginning. Over in Modern War, the average top 150+ player just got 200k/300k stats (factoring boosts in) for a *single* faction LTQ. Not to mention the bugged one directly before it that only requred one kill for each level. My personal stats have gone up between 40 and 50 percent since the end of the war this past weekend.

So yes, the stat inflation is bad. But it's about to get much, much worse.

RonSwanson
09-27-2013, 11:13 AM
I'm feeling a little burnt out myself. I'm just sick of all the stupid gree bs like you all have stated but there's just too many events and I just can't keep up and also can tell all the members of my top 250 syndicate feel the same way. Have had a member who had been here from day one call it quits and another long time member mentioned this would be his last battle with our team. Tbh I blame gree for it for expecting people to be on 24/7 in order to maintain their strength and if u want to improve you need gold and that's about the extent of it.

Also sick of being 100k stronger than this guy yet he can rob me up and down daily for about two months now. If I am five minutes late to collect he ****s my hood. There is no way that someone that I have 100k defense on his attack below should be able to make me their @&$+@. Yet I lose half my attacks against him when I have 45k higher attack to his defense. All if this together is making me enjoy the game less and less. I like to battle. I like an ltq here and there but the rest can go its just all too much.

(BF) Tuna
09-27-2013, 01:08 PM
I stopped spending gold during the last Synd war. Even got a full refund on the vault I had purchased. GREE simply does not know what they're doing and does not deserve another penny from anyone. Go ahead though- keep enabling their terrible business practices all you big gold spenders.

Ben Weston
09-27-2013, 01:53 PM
i'm done with gold, all these events have become too much in terms of time, money and dedication. it simply isn't worth it imho, the only events that i'm getting behind now are LTB's, boss events and crate events but all for free.

gen tso
09-27-2013, 07:22 PM
Yes I am!!! I have spent a lot of gold building my character was by no means the strongest but now I am maybe middle of the road gree is giving units away like candy now straight from war to back to back fltq prizes from WD are not great compared to wins units .idk maybe time for a break.

Armalg-the-Good
09-27-2013, 08:18 PM
I've become a no gold player. This is the only group of games I have played where the management provides so little value to those who spend real money. You can drop $100 and literally get jack **** for your investment. The scratchers give crap prizes, the crates drop items worse than items you can rob off NPCs for free at times, the vast majority of gold buildings shouldn't even be built even if they were free buildings (and they're expensive), the units are all over priced (limited and set), they have the nerve to ask 17 gold for a single npc mafia, the cost of participating deep into events in horrendous.... and instead of fixing things GREE stands there with their hands out like beggars after one colossal **** up after another. The last two events (boss and carnival crate) have been absolutely brazen examples of this. Do they really expect anybody to drop a few grand for some pixels and a handful of stats that with item inflation will be next to worthless in a years time? Good luck with that. I haven't spent a dime on any of them.

Fatherllama
09-27-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm feeling a little burnt out myself. I'm just sick of all the stupid gree bs like you all have stated but there's just too many events and I just can't keep up and also can tell all the members of my top 250 syndicate feel the same way. Have had a member who had been here from day one call it quits and another long time member mentioned this would be his last battle with our team. Tbh I blame gree for it for expecting people to be on 24/7 in order to maintain their strength and if u want to improve you need gold and that's about the extent of it.

Also sick of being 100k stronger than this guy yet he can rob me up and down daily for about two months now. If I am five minutes late to collect he ****s my hood. There is no way that someone that I have 100k defense on his attack below should be able to make me their @&$+@. Yet I lose half my attacks against him when I have 45k higher attack to his defense. All if this together is making me enjoy the game less and less. I like to battle. I like an ltq here and there but the rest can go its just all too much.

Protip: stop attacking him back and giving him a link to your hood. Best way to get rid of a pest is avoid giving a link and then dropping a bunch of mafia so you don't appear on his rivals list after your link has fallen off his newsfeed.

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm on the verge of quitting, but that's because I've only got this crate event and upcoming LTQ (2 minutes play) in a nearly 2 week period.

Gree, if you want to adjust events to appeal to bigger gold spenders then don't modify old events, just add dozens more that have absolutely no appeal until a minimum (rather large) threshold is hit. Problem solved.

Emperor886
09-27-2013, 11:33 PM
I stopped spending gold during the last Synd war. Even got a full refund on the vault I had purchased. GREE simply does not know what they're doing and does not deserve another penny from anyone. Go ahead though- keep enabling their terrible business practices all you big gold spenders.

Would getting a refund on a purchase not put the Gree account in a delinquent status and therefore be locked/banned? Also, do you happen to know if it's possible to get a refund on all purchases (iOS)? I'm just about done and as with any other defective product I'd like my money back.

My2cents
09-28-2013, 12:42 AM
I'm feeling good, but I haven't purchased gold since getting my frosties. At least I still get something out of them. All together $150k/hr at one time was cause for me to set timers, but after inflation they're just little logging on bonuses. I do feel real bad for those that have spent much greater amounts of cash for weapons they don't even use anymore. Every time I consider purchasing gold for events I know something better will be down the road for me so it is a perpetual putting off of buying gold to the point I never will.

What I'm actually feeling bad about is that a game I thoroughly enjoy(ed) playing will be dead in a matter of months. The game I knew 2 years ago is drastically different then the one we have today. Back then it was rob and jobs. Syndicates were a nice touch that rebooted the game, but Gree just went too fast from there. If they'd slow down a little and get back to basics it would provide some breathing room.

Just like a person addicted to drugs can die; gold players can overdose. If Gree isn't careful they'll no longer have customers to push their product onto. You'll see my in game character behind the Toy Box with a needle in his arm.

Dutchie
09-28-2013, 03:19 AM
i voted i am feeling good.i participate in the events i want, when i want. i spend what i want, when i want. im not concerned about keeping up with the joneses. my stats can beat some, but can't beat others. oh, well.

That's the way to do it. I'm the same :)

But I can fully understand everyone else's frustration especially for players who spent a lot of gold in the past for items which have no value today. However, this was the only way GREE was going to go, to bring in a new generation of players or keep existing players still willing to spend, to keep on spending. Of course there will be attrition but they are hoping these players will be replaced by new ones.

N41LZ
09-29-2013, 03:37 AM
I know entire syndicates on the verge of quitting.
Most of them in Top25-50 range.

Who will spend gold in their place?

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 04:13 AM
I know entire syndicates on the verge of quitting.
Most of them in Top25-50 range.

Who will spend gold in their place?

With the excessive stats inflation, it allows new players to quickly reach the stats needed to compete for these places. However, top 25 upwards would be mission improbable...

dispohero
09-29-2013, 10:24 AM
**now that the survey is over 400 samples... With 80% of people either quitting or stopped their normal spending. Gree. are you going to continue to blind yourself?? Let's have an open dialogue for a solution (stop crazy stat inflation)**
I only see 200 samples (from forum users).

Travers
09-29-2013, 10:28 AM
I am not feeling burnt out at all, I enjoy playing everday, it only gets better

Shadypal
09-30-2013, 03:20 AM
Nobody likes to take responsibility but the people you should be blaming are the ones that buy more than necessary. That's right its your fault. Why you ask? Well its pretty obvious. When you throw money at a company they will do the same thing over and over in short periods of times to keep making that money as long as someone is buying.

Every game gets to this point. They find a way to get people to spend and once they find out what that is they keep doing it. In this case its doing events back to back non-stop and they wont stop until those top players in top 100 syndicates stop spending so much. Unfortunately for you they wont and these events will keep coming until there is no one left buying which is when the game ends.

Unless you get everyone to boycott events they will keep them going until theyve gotten every dollar possible. I just started so not burnt out and I know ill never reach top player status. These types of games require more money than skill so if you want to be the best and stay at the top then you better keep buying, quit or settle for the highest possible rank/status as a free player.

End rant.

CCKallDAY
09-30-2013, 03:32 AM
I'm in the middle at my level, I only spend light gold and have 5xx,xxx/5xx,xxx stats at my level, and I don't get robbed much.

CCKallDAY
09-30-2013, 03:33 AM
I am not feeling burnt out at all, I enjoy playing everday, it only gets betterIt only gets worse for me :( :(

bald zeemer
09-30-2013, 04:32 AM
Nobody likes to take responsibility but the people you should be blaming are the ones that buy more than necessary. That's right its your fault. Why you ask? Well its pretty obvious. When you throw money at a company they will do the same thing over and over in short periods of times to keep making that money as long as someone is buying.

Every game gets to this point. They find a way to get people to spend and once they find out what that is they keep doing it. In this case its doing events back to back non-stop and they wont stop until those top players in top 100 syndicates stop spending so much. Unfortunately for you they wont and these events will keep coming until there is no one left buying which is when the game ends.

Unless you get everyone to boycott events they will keep them going until theyve gotten every dollar possible. I just started so not burnt out and I know ill never reach top player status. These types of games require more money than skill so if you want to be the best and stay at the top then you better keep buying, quit or settle for the highest possible rank/status as a free player.

End rant.

So you're saying I should spend more to prevent them from cancelling my favourite events?

Ok.

edit/I hope you all enjoy these inclusive leaderboard events, instead of those silly elitist PvPs....

RonSwanson
09-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Protip: stop attacking him back and giving him a link to your hood. Best way to get rid of a pest is avoid giving a link and then dropping a bunch of mafia so you don't appear on his rivals list after your link has fallen off his newsfeed.

Thank you for the tip! Unfortunately I have tried to leave him alone in hopes he would let it go but he seeks me out on his list and is willing to put in the time to find my player which in turn pisses me off and I end up attacking his mickey mouse hood again even though its not worth it. I can beat up his entire hood for what he gets from one building from me. He's almost 400k attack and in near 500k defense so tbh being picked on in this game is somethin I never had to deal with much as the people my level who are stronger generally leave me alone as I do them.

I appreciate your suggestion and maybe its worth droppin some mafia to avoid this dude since hrs relentless. I don't rob the same people like that and thought it was kind of cc etiquette. this has been goin on since two pvps ago! My plan was to get stronger and have it solve the problem for me however he grows as fast as I do so pretty much right where we started. Thanks again and cheers!

JoJo1234
09-30-2013, 01:58 PM
Maybe a bit simplistic, but have you messaged him on his wall? It might or might not help and I know the frustration of someone sitting in your hood all hours of the day seemingly, even worse when you attack back then post and they come back with "you stop picking on me and I stop picking on you" line. Like I say, it might work or not but it might be worth a try, be polite and hopefully they have the intelligence to get it?

Max Power
09-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Thank you for the tip! Unfortunately I have tried to leave him alone in hopes he would let it go but he seeks me out on his list and is willing to put in the time to find my player which in turn pisses me off and I end up attacking his mickey mouse hood again even though its not worth it. I can beat up his entire hood for what he gets from one building from me. He's almost 400k attack and in near 500k defense so tbh being picked on in this game is somethin I never had to deal with much as the people my level who are stronger generally leave me alone as I do them.

I appreciate your suggestion and maybe its worth droppin some mafia to avoid this dude since hrs relentless. I don't rob the same people like that and thought it was kind of cc etiquette. this has been goin on since two pvps ago! My plan was to get stronger and have it solve the problem for me however he grows as fast as I do so pretty much right where we started. Thanks again and cheers!

I am in the same boat, I have a guy that is in me 24/7. I offered politely to mob up, no response, everything I sent was no response. My income was 13mil an hour, his barely a mil. I can't drop mob, because I already have and he has only 99 mob. I can't let him level up, we are up in the 225 level, where we can all see each other.

My solution was to say hell with collecting my buildings, I just leave em robbed. Now I am in his hood every time I am on, and he is building LTB buildings, so I am hitting him pretty good.

In other words, I have made him my source of income. Sure, I make a lot less, but eventually he will see that I can do this forever and his only reasonable actions are to get way stronger or mob up with me.

Sideline Sal
09-30-2013, 02:44 PM
... I have a guy that is in me 24/7...

hmm, typo perchance?

Max Power
09-30-2013, 03:13 PM
hmm, typo perchance?

Perchance...

RonSwanson
09-30-2013, 07:17 PM
@ jojo,
haha... well i guess it gets even more complicated because like i said this has been going on since two pvps ago and he was just littering my wall daily with all kinds of silly comments so finally i blocked him and seemingly he has blocked me as well so this all goes on with no back and forth communication lol. before it got too ridiculous i told him i was done etc he still came back i swear he lives under a bridge somewhere.though he only is successful on about 50% of robs but still cleans my clock for a weeks pay on his iph from one hit from my hood. Ive thought about just dropping enough gold to get 150-200k defense above him but I really dont want to give gree any money given the current state of the game. i still collect my 12/24 hr buildings but my gemstore and stills night clubs get hit regularly i wish i wouldnt have even bought em. Im addicted to this dumb ass game, i truly enjoy it as a way to burn some time on your phone when ya got a minute but i cant justify spending real money on it when all these events changing the game the way they have. ive played since before the battles even albeit on another account i just am kind of missing the old school cc lately and dont want to spend to support these changes.

@ Max,

hopefully it doesnt come to that but i guess that is an option if it gets more ridiculous than it already is. This guy literally has one good building to rob and hes on point with it for the most part recently. i actually had it down to when it was collecting as i would rob it and when he got back on he would come right to my hood and rob me so i would just calculate an estimate as to when it collected and it was going great until it got to like 3AM when it was collecting then i lost it. sorry to hear your in same boat... we should get a list going of all of the #(%#(%$# out there so the people can be aware that if they mess with them itll never stop.

cheers guys

Absolute silence
09-30-2013, 07:53 PM
I quit officially today.

FROSTBITE ( SAS-OG ) ....is out.

enahs2
09-30-2013, 08:09 PM
I quit officially today.

FROSTBITE ( SAS-OG ) ....is out.

This is the 3rd thread out of 3 that I check where you say you quit. We get it just move on.