PDA

View Full Version : A lot of old gold players are upset but they should have seen it coming if you ask me

craftytempter
09-26-2013, 02:31 AM
Gree are getting a lot of things wrong lately we can all agree that. I will get a lot of stick for saying this but ha ho.

What it looks to me is Gree are trying to even out the playing field as to many top dogs have owned the game for too long.

What chance has a average player got when they play….. simply none…..they get owned ever second by some guy who spent gold.

Old Crime City = you bought gold it gave you the power to own those that didn’t buy gold forever plain and simple never giving anyone a chance at good prizes pushing the little guy further down the food chain.

New Crime City you buy gold it gives you a limited time before the ave Joe gets a little closer forcing the gold buyer to buy more Gree are happy more gold new players have a chance.

A lot of old gold players are upset but they should have seen it coming if you ask me

Now for the haters and trolls to do thier stuff

one man gang
09-26-2013, 02:39 AM
Money not spent today and saved for next month is money better spent, thanks to gree developers being dirty sluts and burning everyone for more cash lol.

Ban me gree, I don't pay to play anymore, I'll enjoy the free stat life from now on

intecorp
09-26-2013, 02:42 AM
the way is go is set yourself a monthly limit say $50... the rest of the just free play.

BigMoney
09-26-2013, 02:45 AM
Asinine topic. You had a far better chance as a free player fighting/robbing a gold spender a long time ago than you ever do now. If anything, they are paving the way for new gold spenders to catch up to old ones. Your concerns as a free player mean nothing to GREE.

Dirty Larry
09-26-2013, 02:53 AM
👆 What he said.

craftytempter
09-26-2013, 03:46 AM
BigMoney didn't you think this was going to happen sooner or later?

what would be the point of the game for new players they would never stand a chance unless they spent $10,000

Now great stats will swing and top spots will go up and down like a yoyo depending on your gold spent.

even the mighty fall

marcus...
09-26-2013, 03:51 AM
You pay money for the rights of ownership or service, in this case, stats. When ownership or service fail to be provided, you stop spending. When no-one spends, the game will cease to be managed and even the free players will suffer.

Edit- Oops, didn't mean to post. What I was getting at was MB=MC, and IMO GREE are going too far.

craftytempter
09-26-2013, 04:20 AM
shame we cant see the reports I bet more gold will be spent this way then before not from me but it will be spent

marcus...
09-26-2013, 04:22 AM
I'm not sure anyone could see the short-sightedness and inflation going to this extent. Hindsight is great if you are not on the receiving end.

dispohero
09-26-2013, 10:10 AM
assuming both players continue playing the game forever, the avg joe is NEVER going to catch the gold spender, no matter how much stat inflation there is.