PDA

View Full Version : [Android] Plus Ones - New Guild - Seeking Sentinel

leale
09-25-2013, 10:56 PM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/leale1/KD1.jpg

No longer seeking a sentinel as per the topic title which I cannot seem to edit. But if you're nice enough and decked out, the position can be earned :)

ABOUT

We are a new guild, quickly leveling ourselves to becoming a genuine competitor. Our focus is on being active and friendly and our primary communication is through LINE

We only placed 111th in the blitz war, which even though it was only a blitz war was below my standards; since the war we have reshuffled our membership, losing some in-actives in place of some more active members

RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN 19/21

Whilst we are no longer seeking a sentinel for the guild as I will slip down into sentinel for guild wars with another member care taking the leader position. This position will still be open to merit select as well as a number of HC positions

I am opening these positions to bring in some strength, however our primary focus will always be on good nature and general likability (If you're a jerk I don't care if you're covered in epic+).

REQUIREMENTS

- Level 70+
- something better than the basics in armour,
- active & a good personaility,
- MUST have LINE

APPLYING

To apply PM me on these forums or add lealekd on 'LINE' (I check in frequently) with the typical info: screenshots are good A picture says a thousand words

If you wish to join us, feel free to apply even if we're full as we are still growing very quickly! and positions open regularly

THANKS!

leale
09-27-2013, 01:03 AM
3 spots now open

Pwept
09-28-2013, 11:12 PM
This is the Sentinel from Chaos Starters. Just wanted to say that was a good battle we had. You all fought like demons. Hope to battle you again.

-EXO-
09-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Come join us at PlusOnes ! We all had a great time during the fusion blitz guild wars. Come join us if you think you have what it takes ;) see you soon

leale
09-29-2013, 01:28 AM
This is the Sentinel from Chaos Starters. Just wanted to say that was a good battle we had. You all fought like demons. Hope to battle you again.

Thanks! (If we battled you guys in the first 4-5 hours, since I was MIA after that due to power outage) if it was after that, I'm glad you all had fun, that's what it's about afterall :)

leale
09-29-2013, 01:35 AM

Ok just checked it up in our war history, that was the most frustrating fight I've ever had hahahahaha, everyone was either asleep or out of energy etc and I had to do it mostly solo; it hurt, but you guys earned the win :)

Pwept
09-29-2013, 01:38 AM
It was fun. Worth every minute of agonizing over the score.

-EXO-
09-29-2013, 02:17 AM
I am the HC of PlusOnes, EXO
We still looking good and active members to fill up the slots.
Requirements:
**LVL 70+
**Contribute gold every week or /day
**Be active. contribute in wars, speak in. Guild chat
**Line messenger is a must to communicate among our guild members !
**Take a screenshot of your knights , armour lvl and base.
Pm 'Lealekd' or me 'hnhbe' on Line to sent your applications or more info about the guild.

-EXO-
09-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Bump bumps

leale
09-29-2013, 08:58 AM
4 spots now available, our focus is on active participation, we're building a community not a drone facility

leale
09-30-2013, 02:01 AM
at 19/21 members now, welcome to our new active members, room for 2 more :)

-EXO-
09-30-2013, 04:04 AM
Last slot !

leale
09-30-2013, 06:31 PM
Are you awesome but massively saddened with your outcome in the beast chests?

Then join some like minded individuals here at PLUS ONES

Rafa
10-01-2013, 02:15 AM
Seems like a nice crew... also well organized topic and best KnD signature / logo so far!
Good luck and free bump :)

leale
10-01-2013, 06:12 AM
Seems like a nice crew... also well organized topic and best KnD signature / logo so far!
Good luck and free bump :)
:o thanks!!

[In other news]: We've filled up all current positions, but guild leveling is going smoothly so more spots will be available soon, add lealekd on line if you're interested or even just wanna chat, any questions you have about the guild or game I'll answer promptly, honestly and as best I can :-)

Quimpz
10-01-2013, 06:25 AM
just reading your thread it seems your guild is really cool and interesting. more power to you guys hope we meet on guild war. stay strong :)

Necromancers
10-01-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm quite interested! My current guild only has a small core of really active people so I'm thinking of leaving. Have you been doing well at Guild Wars so far?
I'll add you on Line to talk a bit if you don't mind.

leale
10-01-2013, 06:57 PM
*edit to original post*

Thanks Quimpz! and caught you on LINE necromancer :o

leale
10-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Update: new positions available