PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the valor

HayeZeus
09-25-2013, 10:55 PM
I now have over 2 million valor from this faction LTQ. What am I supposed to spend it on lol. Get it together GREE

milankovitch
09-25-2013, 10:59 PM
if you're android and didn't run the most recent update you might have all of the valor units unlocked!

xxinterfector
09-25-2013, 11:21 PM
if you're android and didn't run the most recent update you might have all of the valor units unlocked!
You can buy those units .. but they will be taken back from you .. and your valor is returned

Thief
09-26-2013, 07:53 AM
I now have over 2 million valor from this faction LTQ. What am I supposed to spend it on lol. Get it together GREE

Army size is going to be increased to 3000....so i'm sure there is some Valor units that will make it into your army for a couple of weeks :D

On a serious note i have a million and just hope there is something i can spend it on someday.

Then again Cash is the same story.....(but at least cash buys buildings/Faction upgrades)

iahawkman
09-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Im guessing they will be coming out with new valor units sometime soon. Going to hold onto it for now

nkeywithdnb
09-26-2013, 02:47 PM
My Thoughts Exactly

Im guessing they will be coming out with new valor units sometime soon. Going to hold onto it for now