PDA

View Full Version : Gree finally got something right!

Kyle51
09-25-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm very happy to see that the war for France and the war for Mexico are a month apart. There is always people on this forum (including myself) that wish the wars were more spread out. Giving up the majority of almost every other weekend was getting a little rough.

Now with more time between wars we have more weekend time for other MW events, Yaaayyyyyy!

Hotshots
09-25-2013, 11:47 PM
They've been shown a month apart before, but have been changed to 3 weeks. Maybe it won't be changed this time , maybe it will . Who knows

Drakhoan
09-26-2013, 01:32 AM
Sure hope they stick to a month apart, getting burn out between MW and KA. They can keep the extra events too... let us have a little idle time please.

London Town
09-26-2013, 02:36 AM
I'm very happy to see that the war for France and the war for Mexico are a month apart. There is always people on this forum (including myself) that wish the wars were more spread out. Giving up the majority of almost every other weekend was getting a little rough.

Now with more time between wars we have more weekend time for other MW events, Yaaayyyyyy!

Don't count your chickens just yet greedy has a habit of changing the goal posts.

AlexFoo
09-26-2013, 04:24 AM
instead they've loaded the schedule with a lot of gold heavy LTQ and other events... lol (gotta go, prestige almost done)

:D

Speed ump
09-26-2013, 05:11 AM
Dang, I thought is was going to see something real. Vegas is taking odds on how long before the dates are changed. I know we would all love it to be true. I think the do that do if we see it we will feel like we really got it.

Tctiger
09-26-2013, 07:20 AM
I think they only have the longer gap between WD to fit all the new faction events in , if you are not a free player you will likely end up spending more not less . With the faction events it is getting more expensive just to stay in the factions you are with . The stat inflation needs to level out now , its not good for the game when you spend a lot to get units that are devalued the next month and so on and so on .

Thief
09-26-2013, 07:41 AM
I think they only have the longer gap between WD to fit all the new faction events in , if you are not a free player you will likely end up spending more not less . With the faction events it is getting more expensive just to stay in the factions you are with . The stat inflation needs to level out now , its not good for the game when you spend a lot to get units that are devalued the next month and so on and so on .

You mean like 6k gold on a the Current Individual LTQ......

Yea i gotta agree that gree is smart. They realized that they can still get massive amounts of gold spent by this method. Although i can't complain as WD events are just very time consuming....

Tctiger
09-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Well at least that is optional , faction based events are not really optional so it is getting more expensive to stay in the same faction if you are in a faction that uses gold , yes you can drop down to a lower faction i am just saying how it is , remember when they first started bumping stats and people were saying all that cash/gold spent had been wiped out overnight ? if stats keep inflating that will become a more common issue , even if you keep spending it can't be good for the game when you see your units becomming less powerful in the game , 3k units comming in seems like a stop gap for that .
I see this game going one of two ways 1. level off stat inflation to bring stability to the game or 2. keep inflating which is basiclly just milking players , i hope they go for option 1 .

MagnusDux
09-26-2013, 09:16 AM
Well at least that is optional , faction based events are not really optional so it is getting more expensive to stay in the same faction if you are in a faction that uses gold , yes you can drop down to a lower faction i am just saying how it is , remember when they first started bumping stats and people were saying all that cash/gold spent had been wiped out overnight ? if stats keep inflating that will become a more common issue , even if you keep spending it can't be good for the game when you see your units becomming less powerful in the game , 3k units comming in seems like a stop gap for that .
I see this game going one of two ways 1. level off stat inflation to bring stability to the game or 2. keep inflating which is basiclly just milking players , i hope they go for option 1 .

Wishful thinking on Option # 1...

Civiltrojan
09-26-2013, 10:11 AM
I actually think there is a very good chance that the WD date won't be moved. Not because they need more time for faction events, although that is a good hypothesis and probably part of it, I think the date will not be changed because that is the closest there is to a holiday weekend in October. Think about it, when Halloween is on a weeknight when do you usually go to a Halloween party? The weekend before Halloween! And when is the next WD event scheduled? Oh look at that, the weekend before Halloween...

iahawkman
09-26-2013, 03:08 PM
I am also glad that the war is a month from the last one. Hope this continues

RRichie09
09-26-2013, 10:16 PM
I actually think there is a very good chance that the WD date won't be moved. Not because they need more time for faction events, although that is a good hypothesis and probably part of it, I think the date will not be changed because that is the closest there is to a holiday weekend in October. Think about it, when Halloween is on a weeknight when do you usually go to a Halloween party? The weekend before Halloween! And when is the next WD event scheduled? Oh look at that, the weekend before Halloween...

So they are hoping everyone stays home and plays MW instead of going to halloween parties?

Tito89
09-26-2013, 11:26 PM
I am also glad that the war is a month from the last one. Hope this continues

it changed after ireland, that was 24 days and one after was i think 16 or something.

Kyle51
09-27-2013, 10:54 AM
So they are hoping everyone stays home and plays MW instead of going to halloween parties?

They apparently love to have war on holidays, not that the weekend before Halloween counts as a holiday, but that does seem to be a trend, Easter, Labor Day, etc. I'm just waiting to see what they do with thanksgiving and Christmas...

Biff05
09-27-2013, 12:00 PM
I passed on the 6k worth of gold LTQ unit. I'm saving my gold for next month when the 1mil stat unit comes out.

Dutchie
09-27-2013, 12:18 PM
I passed on the 6k worth of gold LTQ unit. I'm saving my gold for next month when the 1mil stat unit comes out. Exactly... Why spend money today, when later on down the line you can get much better stats for the same amount of money. The issue is that you will get a feeling of being left behind and that is exactly how they think they will get you to keep on spending... through serious stats inflation. Spend or get left behind and so the pool of players will shorten by the day as people start raising the white flag and quit.