PDA

View Full Version : Omega War Chopper +4 energy per minute is not working

gero
09-25-2013, 07:16 PM
Gree,

Please respond to tickets or post something in here that you are aware and working on the issue of the +4 energy/minute bonus (from the Omega War Chopper) not working. Thanks.

Robespierre
09-25-2013, 07:23 PM
I was going to say something really snotty...but then a bit of empathy kicked in.

I hope it gets fixed, one way or another.

General Soviet
09-25-2013, 07:33 PM
I hope it gets fixed for you, why do these super powerful units have bonuses that never seem to work every time they come out?

Raft
09-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Good to know. Won't be spending gold on it till fixed.

TheDanimal
09-25-2013, 07:36 PM
I hope it gets fixed for you, why do these super powerful units have bonuses that never seem to work every time they come out?

I was just wondering the same thing. Did they ever fix the boost on the harrier jet?

gero
09-25-2013, 07:47 PM
The Harrier +2 energy is working.

IlliniFan1
09-25-2013, 07:56 PM
How did you get the unit?

I am a cow
09-25-2013, 08:10 PM
Awww penis I was going to use my gold to actually get me and my faction there ****

dbznumber1
09-25-2013, 08:41 PM
I would be absolutely pi$$ed off to spend 4 vaults to get something that didnt work.

honest Abe
09-25-2013, 09:48 PM
My suggestion is no one spend any more gold on the ltq....no one. That would be just fine by my...especially any of the other top factions that haven't yet finished the ltq...

PlayingCraze
09-25-2013, 10:02 PM
How do u get that unit? From which quest?

slayer091
09-25-2013, 10:04 PM
How do u get that unit? From which quest?

By completing both Operation Posidon and Omega Onslaught (Faction) in prestige mode.

milankovitch
09-25-2013, 10:52 PM
GREE has known for a very long time that units with boosts like this don't stack. Long ago there were two air units both with +2 energy regen. I got both of them from different events as did many members in my faction and we should have all had +7 energy regen/cycle. But only had +5. People griped and sent in tickets and it was never fixed. There is a player in my faction who has a +2 and a +1 unit of different types I believe air and ground and he gets +6 but the rest of us are still at +5 because the air units will not stack. GREE acknowledged back then that stacking did not work. I am not sure why it would be any different now.

senex morosus
09-26-2013, 03:16 AM
http://s11.postimg.org/5sp7imd43/image.jpg
that's in invetory

http://s10.postimg.org/ilnpa4mcp/image.jpg
this is in bonuses showing as 4% regen and not 4 additional minutes

After receiving this unit, you will see no differences in regen for the time being until GREE acknowledges the error. Also when your energy is low, it will go to the minus. I can not tell for sure if this is just a display error or if it affects you but after seeing that, I stopped pre-stagging anything.

http://s22.postimg.org/wqgvczdup/image.jpg

4emka
09-26-2013, 04:02 AM
And what?? Funz dont answer??

kuksluk
09-26-2013, 06:19 AM
Come on Gree, this problem requires a swift response and fix!
Thank you!

thundarr
09-26-2013, 06:32 AM
Come on Gree, this problem requires a swift response and fix!
Thank you!

Are you kidding? I have two +2 energy planes which should be +4 but I only have +2. I should be 7/min but I am only 5/min. I sent in a ticket months ago and nothing was done

CJ D
09-26-2013, 06:46 AM
GREE has known for a very long time that units with boosts like this don't stack. Long ago there were two air units both with +2 energy regen. I got both of them from different events as did many members in my faction and we should have all had +7 energy regen/cycle. But only had +5. People griped and sent in tickets and it was never fixed. There is a player in my faction who has a +2 and a +1 unit of different types I believe air and ground and he gets +6 but the rest of us are still at +5 because the air units will not stack. GREE acknowledged back then that stacking did not work. I am not sure why it would be any different now.

Because this isn't a stacking issue. There is no other omega war chopper. It is a different unit.

Sgt. Fancypants
09-26-2013, 06:46 AM
I would love to read GREEs email sometime. Boy, those must be rich.

thundarr
09-26-2013, 06:57 AM
Because this isn't a stacking issue. There is no other omega war chopper. It is a different unit.

I have a Covert Jet Fighter and a Falcon Supersonic are those the same units?

Dansgek
09-26-2013, 07:02 AM
I have a Covert Jet Fighter and a Falcon Supersonic are those the same units?
Yes these units are in the same line. Gree has responsed to these units that they weren't stackable. Also the same with some Health regen units. It was an error in the script that these units had bonusses.

Also if they corrected it and they were stackable then we would have extra hacking issues with those units.

CJ D
09-26-2013, 07:04 AM
I'm not saying that gree hasn't screwed the pooch on some of these units. My point was simply to say that his reasoning, ie stacking, was flawed. Clearly, there are different units that do add together, and apparently some that do not. His post was to imply that because some guys had two first trike Tomcats that didn't stack should mean that this one doesn't. Well, there are no other omega choppers. Gree needs to fix this. But it has nothing to do with two of the same unit with the same bonus stacking.

MaroonMonsoon
09-26-2013, 07:09 AM
Its an accumulative effect. We can have you with +1000 energy therefore each +energy unit has a stacking effect therefore if you have +6 energy another +4 unit only increases your energy +.00009 every second

milankovitch
09-26-2013, 07:54 AM
I'm not saying that gree hasn't screwed the pooch on some of these units. My point was simply to say that his reasoning, ie stacking, was flawed. Clearly, there are different units that do add together, and apparently some that do not. His post was to imply that because some guys had two first trike Tomcats that didn't stack should mean that this one doesn't. Well, there are no other omega choppers. Gree needs to fix this. But it has nothing to do with two of the same unit with the same bonus stacking.

NO, it IS a stacking issue. I did NOT say I had two of the SAME unit. I have two different AIR units (the mentioned Covert Jet Fighter and Falcon Supersonic both with +2) and get only +2 bonus. I thought I made that pretty clear. The other player has a +2 AIR unit and a +1 GROUND unit and those play well together.
My reasoning, i.e., STACKING is NOT flawed. GREE told everyone that the units DON'T STACK and they did not have a fix for it.
If you can't stack two air units on one another, why would they think they could stack a third on top? Why would anyone?

milankovitch
09-26-2013, 07:57 AM
http://s11.postimg.org/5sp7imd43/image.jpg
that's in invetory

http://s10.postimg.org/ilnpa4mcp/image.jpg
this is in bonuses showing as 4% regen and not 4 additional minutes

After receiving this unit, you will see no differences in regen for the time being until GREE acknowledges the error. Also when your energy is low, it will go to the minus. I can not tell for sure if this is just a display error or if it affects you but after seeing that, I stopped pre-stagging anything.

http://s22.postimg.org/wqgvczdup/image.jpg

Either there was a typo??? or Gree changed it to 4% health regen because they forgot? about the unit stacking issue.

Thief
09-26-2013, 07:58 AM
NO, it IS a stacking issue. I did NOT say I had two of the SAME unit. I have two different AIR units (the mentioned Covert Jet Fighter and Falcon Supersonic both with +2) and get only +2 bonus. The other player has a +2 AIR unit and a +1 GROUND unit and those play well together.
My reasoning, i.e., STACKING is NOT flawed. GREE told everyone that the units DON'T STACK and they did not have a fix for it.
If you can't stack two air units on one another, why would they think they could stack a third on top? Why would anyone?

You have 2 of the same coded units. Back in the day gree use to give prizes based on the tier you were in. There were 4 tiers and the prizes were the same (with different names and slightly different stats) but they were coded as the same unit. The two you mentioned were such units. The reason they don't stack as its a measure to prevent hackers from adding all 4 and getting +8 energy.

Edit: Just so you know i'm not trying to "flame" you i also have those 2 units. I also have 2 Sea units that give +1 that both work.

As for this not working it will be fixed just as the Harrier Jet was. The difference between an advertized bonus unit or one that was thrown in from a developer as a regular prize. (Although there should be some sort of compensation as many are trying to help their LLP factions with the Faction LTQ and this would benefit them greatly in that process...Plus its been one of the most absurd events we have ever participated in)

milankovitch
09-26-2013, 08:05 AM
You have 2 of the same coded units. Back in the day gree use to give prizes based on the tier you were in. There were 4 tiers and the prizes were the same (with different names and slightly different stats) but they were coded as the same unit. The two you mentioned were such units. The reason they don't stack as its a measure to prevent hackers from adding all 4 and getting +8 energy.

Edit: Just so you know i'm not trying to "flame" you i also have those 2 units. I also have 2 Sea units that give +1 that both work.

As for this not working it will be fixed just as the Harrier Jet was. The difference between an advertized bonus unit or one that was thrown in from a developer as a regular prize. (Although there should be some sort of compensation as many are trying to help their LLP factions with the Faction LTQ and this would benefit them greatly in that process...Plus its been one of the most absurd events we have ever participated in)

If that is the case, then GREE should have fixed it and given us a different coded unit with the bonus, which if you are correct, would be well within their power. All GREE ever admitted to was that the units were not stackable and there was no fix. Not sure why they would tell people this if there were more to the explanation. I'll see if I kept the email from support.

Thief
09-26-2013, 08:15 AM
If that is the case, then GREE should have fixed it and given us a different coded unit with the bonus, which if you are correct, would be well within their power. All GREE ever admitted to was that the units were not stackable and there was no fix. Not sure why they would tell people this if there were more to the explanation. I'll see if I kept the email from support.

I agree they should have given us a different Unit...Thats what i asked for (as it thought that was fair) but i didn't get it. Its in their power to give you 10 million stats and free fake gold for life....doesn't mean they will. They also could have made the units stackable but it would have broken their first fix to make the units not stack so that hackers couldn't stack them (more important than making them stack)

As for gree they have never been good about communicating errors, bugs etc. In fact if anything it has gotten better with announcements and we have seen fewer bugs than we use to but they are generally always vague and almost secretive in their answers.

Not saying its right or wrong i'm just letting you know why.

milankovitch
09-26-2013, 08:20 AM
I agree they should have given us a different Unit...Thats what i asked for (as it thought that was fair) but i didn't get it. Its in their power to give you 10 million stats and free fake gold for life....doesn't mean they will. They also could have made the units stackable but it would have broken their first fix to make the units not stack so that hackers couldn't stack them (more important than making them stack)

As for gree they have never been good about communicating errors, bugs etc. In fact if anything it has gotten better with announcements and we have seen fewer bugs than we use to but they are generally always vague and almost secretive in their answers.

Not saying its right or wrong i'm just letting you know why.

I appreciate knowing the truth beneath it all. And..you're right they could give us all those things, but all I want is what they tell us they are giving us which, at the time, was two different Air Units with +2 energy regen.

Here is the email I received from Gree(copied and pasted)...NOTE: I did not mention STACKING in my email to them (because I didn't know it existed)

RL, May 24 16:55 (PDT):
Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for reporting this issue to our support team.

We are aware of the current LTQ boosts not stacking. Unfortunately, we don't have an update at this time but the Modern War team is working to address this issue.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

GREE Support

HGF69
09-26-2013, 08:46 AM
I think it's the usual gree cock up but I actually think it's an oversight which they'll fix otherwise they will be pulled from the App Store after being inundated with refund requests.

Thief
09-26-2013, 09:02 AM
I appreciate knowing the truth beneath it all. And..you're right they could give us all those things, but all I want is what they tell us they are giving us which, at the time, was two different Air Units with +2 energy regen.

Here is the email I received from Gree(copied and pasted)...NOTE: I did not mention STACKING in my email to them (because I didn't know it existed)

RL, May 24 16:55 (PDT):
Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thanks for reporting this issue to our support team.

We are aware of the current LTQ boosts not stacking. Unfortunately, we don't have an update at this time but the Modern War team is working to address this issue.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

GREE Support

I agree all i wanted was what i had earned....but to be fair to gree they never told us they were giving us 2 air units with +2 energy regen. Gree never advertised that. It was just something that had accidentally thrown into the LTQ. If you knew about the units it wasn't gree but rather other players who said that the units existed. Again i still think Gree should have fixed the situation but they never said the units were in the LTQ.

As for your ticket (just so you know you can't post as its against the ToS....although this one your probably fine) Look at it...vauge. Doesn't say anything but that they are aware of the issue and working to address. (Address means they gave some people 300 gold just so you know)

Web323
09-26-2013, 09:29 AM
Maybe it only works during LTQs

milankovitch
09-26-2013, 10:23 AM
I agree all i wanted was what i had earned....but to be fair to gree they never told us they were giving us 2 air units with +2 energy regen. Gree never advertised that. It was just something that had accidentally thrown into the LTQ. If you knew about the units it wasn't gree but rather other players who said that the units existed. Again i still think Gree should have fixed the situation but they never said the units were in the LTQ.

As for your ticket (just so you know you can't post as its against the ToS....although this one your probably fine) Look at it...vauge. Doesn't say anything but that they are aware of the issue and working to address. (Address means they gave some people 300 gold just so you know)

My point wasn't so much that Gree advertised it as the units themselves said they both gave +2 energy regen and it didn't actually work which is why I felt like the new issue may be of the same origin as it too is an Air unit and we were told that the units did not stack as such. As for the ticket...the issue was the stacking claim, which you're now telling me GREE itself prevented/caused. Not sure where the hackers and +8 regen come in... You're right it is vague. I don't send in many tickets but they are all met with exceedingly vague replies. And for the record, they gave me nothing. I took them at their word that they were "working to address the issue." and here we are 4 months later...

HGF69
09-26-2013, 01:03 PM
Just so you know

"Recover 4 additional energy every minute" equals at the end of every minute you get +4 on top of your base rate (or base rate + bonuses)

Currently this is not working, we know that.

If Gree says this isn't a real +4 as we know it then there will be a huge backlash and Apple could pull all their games especially because in the UK today the Office of Fair Trading has posted their findings on games like these but will go a lot further soon.

But I genuinely believe its been an other Gree balls up. We await their answer.

Tardavic
09-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Hey guys,

We appreciate your concern and want to ensure you that this has been addressed.

With that said, our team of engineers have put out a fix for this, which is estimated to be out by sometime today.

As soon as we have an update we will let you know. For the meantime, please contact support, if you have not already done so, and we will assist you from there.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks!

HGF69
09-26-2013, 01:22 PM
Hey guys,

With that said, our team of engineers have put out a fix for this, which is estimated to be out by sometime today.

As soon as we have an update we will let you know. For the meantime, please contact support, if you have not already done so, and we will assist you from there.

Thanks!

Which means it is a REAL +4. Should have locked it lol. Ps solo prestige is 3 vaults.

donjuan11
09-26-2013, 03:24 PM
Mine isn't working either. It shows in stats as +4% but no bonus is applied.

Xeon
09-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks!

So we should contact support regardless of your fix coming if we have this unit?

Tardavic
09-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Hey guys,

The fix is now out. Please exit and then restart your app to get on the latest data set (mw_20130926_4).

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay!

gero
09-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Seems to be working now.

M1keperry
09-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Everyone can confirm this is working

slayer091
09-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Working fine :) Thanks for the update :)

HGF69
09-27-2013, 01:33 AM
Indeed it works.

HGF69
09-27-2013, 05:05 AM
Weird tho my profile shows +8 instead of +11 but I get +11. Anyone else?

damian
09-27-2013, 03:45 PM

do you get 11 or 14 each minute?

if 11, id assume its base rate of 3 +8 bonus hence it shows +8 in bonus section of your profile

ProCision
09-27-2013, 03:56 PM

you get +3 when you first start the game. You have units that equal +8. 8 + 3 ='s 11.

The Big Mamu
09-27-2013, 06:00 PM
My faction was a out to complete 43/43 in prestige mode on omega onslaught. I noticed a request from a friend of ours asking to join our faction so I accepted. I then went back to the prestige mode and completed 43 out of 43. I was expecting that big reward but instead I saw that we were now at 1/43 on Prestige mode as if we were starting all over again. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?? Did it reset because of a change in the faction membership?? If so, this completely blows. We spent hundreds in gold to get through it. Also, I had already completed prestige mode on the Individual. Anyone got any insight? I email Gree and naturally haven't heard anything. Help please. Thanks.

CYBER
09-27-2013, 11:05 PM
It works now, very cool.