PDA

View Full Version : illegal automatics

tazzman
09-25-2013, 06:42 PM
What's the deal with the illegal automatics you can donate to syndicate?

Gingeasian
09-25-2013, 06:48 PM
Read the spalshscreen

Im Jahova
09-25-2013, 07:47 PM
Incase you did not see the splash screen. You donate them to your syndicate so in a later update you will be able to summon raid bosses. During the raid boss event all the illegal automatics you have banked in the syndicate expire so you want as many as you can before it starts I'm guessing

tazzman
09-25-2013, 07:50 PM
Just curious because playing on the kindle there is no place in the syndicate to donate. All it shows is donate cash or bricks

Thanker
09-25-2013, 08:52 PM
Just curious because playing on the kindle there is no place in the syndicate to donate. All it shows is donate cash or bricks have you upgraded or can you upgrade your game for your kindle?

intecorp
09-25-2013, 08:58 PM
no its definitely showing in the donate screen

tazzman
09-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Yes I did the upgrade and still no way to donate

-C-
09-26-2013, 02:48 AM
The splash screen shows 3 different automatics! What's that all about?

My2cents
09-26-2013, 02:58 AM
From K.A. experience: You gain the gun to donate to your syndicate. When the event is in play you use a certain amount of guns to summon the boss depending on the strength of the boss, e.g. 5 guns will summon a level 5 boss, 10 guns for a level 10 boss. All the players will hit the boss and be awarded a certain prize in relation to how much damage was done and there will be syndicate awards as well. The higher the strength of the boss the more weapons are needed to summon and the more activity will be needed to defeat the boss.

Joe bananas
09-26-2013, 05:35 AM
From K.A. experience: You gain the gun to donate to your syndicate. When the event is in play you use a certain amount of guns to summon the boss depending on the strength of the boss, e.g. 5 guns will summon a level 5 boss, 10 guns for a level 10 boss. All the players will hit the boss and be awarded a certain prize in relation to how much damage was done and there will be syndicate awards as well. The higher the strength of the boss the more weapons are needed to summon and the more activity will be needed to defeat the boss.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cass
09-26-2013, 06:26 AM
Anyone finding areas for decent drop rates on these weapons?

bald zeemer
09-26-2013, 06:35 AM
They're dropping at about 10% in pvp. After this weekend (most likely) you'll have a significant number of them.

pervbear
09-26-2013, 06:48 AM
They are not dropping for me in PvP.

bald zeemer
09-26-2013, 06:58 AM
They don't show up like a normal loot drop, but if you compare the number you have before and after you'll see they're dropping.

Cass
09-26-2013, 08:05 AM
Sounds about right. I used 50 stamina and got 8. But I noticed they also dropped in pve so wasn't sure if some jobs have a better drop rate like the cases do.

td2
09-26-2013, 08:08 AM
53 pvp hits and no illegal automatics.

pervbear
09-26-2013, 08:21 AM
Over 100 hits, not a single one.

tom73
09-26-2013, 08:26 AM
I got 6 of them from prehitting maps. 3 Real fast and the rest spread out. Cannot find a pattern.

the real f n deal Chris
09-26-2013, 08:45 AM
This looks like a really fun event.

droffatsto50
09-26-2013, 08:52 AM
The same is on MW, but instead it's intel folders. I can see them on android saying "coming soon" but I can't on IOS, don't know about CC though as I don't play it.

budman68
09-26-2013, 09:02 AM
you can get them right on canal st. smallest use of energy. not 100% though. haven't had much luck in robbing people.

djesus
09-26-2013, 12:55 PM
new update also screwed this up, where it says donate illegal automatics it now says coming soon. and also canal street i got a couple there, more than other maps.

ccmike
09-26-2013, 11:20 PM
I had the coming soon message as well and fixed it myself. On droid go to settings, applications, crime city and delete the game data, of course not the app, lol. If u restart the app it will get the latest data push once more and after restarting it fixed my problem.

sister morphine
09-27-2013, 04:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up.
Just for the record, the prizes are, like regular bosses, entirely random. You need to score a certain number of points to be eligible for an individual prize (nothing too onerous), but you could be the biggest hitter and end up with a common or down the bottom and get the best prize on offer. Everybody should stick to mega hits where possible.

There are no common health bonuses in this game unlike MW and KA so hopefully that will be factored in to the CC variant of raid bosses, otherwise there could be much wailing and gnashing of teeth!

kingofwale
09-27-2013, 04:41 AM
is the drop rate as sucky in MW or KA?

Joe bananas
09-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Just for the record, the prizes are, like regular bosses, entirely random. You need to score a certain number of points to be eligible for an individual prize (nothing too onerous), but you could be the biggest hitter and end up with a common or down the bottom and get the best prize on offer. Everybody should stick to mega hits where possible.

There are no common health bonuses in this game unlike MW and KA so hopefully that will be factored in to the CC variant of raid bosses, otherwise there could be much wailing and gnashing of teeth!

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

I'm assuming (hoping?) that the drop rate will become regular once the event goes live.

sister morphine
09-27-2013, 06:00 AM
Couldn't really say. I do very little PvP in either, and there wasn't any need in KA last time as everybody got 250 freebies due to a snafu. I'd guess so though. CF mentioned on the KA boards before the first Raid Boss event that at some point the globes might become a purchasable item - why am I not surprised by the coincidence between that and the sucky drop rate, rotfl. :rolleyes:

montana
09-27-2013, 10:21 AM
I am getting Illegal Automatics but they are not registering in my syndicate account. I did the latest upgrade.
Is there anyone else having this problem. I am getting a screen that says they can be collect now.
They were dropping for me on Canal Street also.

sister morphine
09-27-2013, 10:29 AM
The automatics don't show up until you tap on the donate button next to automatics. If you have any on hand you'll see them then. Just tap donate all and your syn will receive them and they'll show up next time you're on the donations tab.

TeeBee13
09-27-2013, 09:40 PM
So there is one question bugging me, as on the donations screen says all will expire at the end of the event, but all which donated or all which collected?
The reason for asking if these become a third kind of game currency like the game money and bricks or illegal automatics will be only for this coming event and next boss raid event will have different collectibles.

kingofwale
09-27-2013, 10:16 PM
So there is one question bugging me, as on the donations screen says all will expire at the end of the event, but all which donated or all which collected?
The reason for asking if these become a third kind of game currency like the game money and bricks or illegal automatics will be only for this coming event and next boss raid event will have different collectibles.

it resets like war points. so if you don't donate them you will lose them.

sister morphine
09-27-2013, 10:58 PM
It means what it says on the tin. They will expire after the event. When the next cycle begins (ie, after the following war) then the automatics will - unless the Gree'mlins strike - begin dropping again for the next raid boss

budman68
09-28-2013, 06:21 AM
They have tightened up the drop rate from canal st. So now i am looking for lowest energy drop rate for automatic weapons...ideas anyone?

rohan007
09-28-2013, 08:51 AM
They have tightened up the drop rate from canal st. So now i am looking for lowest energy drop rate for automatic weapons...ideas anyone?

10 hits on Davis and 2 illegal. Drop rate 0.2 correct me if i'm wrong.

kingofwale
09-28-2013, 09:26 AM
drop rate has gone to the toilet... 10 hits on Boss in Chinatown. 1 drop

budman68
09-28-2013, 12:47 PM
10 hits on Davis and 2 illegal. Drop rate 0.2 correct me if i'm wrong.

I didn't pay attn last night. But i know i didn't add as many as before. The first day i seemed to get a boatload.lol

kingofwale
09-28-2013, 03:00 PM
anyone on iOS gets no illegal auto drops but then go to donate page and find yourself having a few on your hand??

found myself with 6 even though I'm sure i didn't see any drops on IOS

rohan007
09-28-2013, 07:39 PM
drop rate has gone to the toilet... 10 hits on Boss in Chinatown. 1 drop

Tell the illegal automatics to shake when they're finished pissing. Lol. :D

Joe bananas
09-28-2013, 08:29 PM
anyone on iOS gets no illegal auto drops but then go to donate page and find yourself having a few on your hand??

found myself with 6 even though I'm sure i didn't see any drops on IOS

No I haven't seen them show up on the Fight Result screen either, they can only be seen when donating.

babyblue
09-29-2013, 03:09 AM
(Gree Techs) :" Ok, Ok, Ok. Soooo next event.. stay with me, stay with me... 300 gold will.... will... buy a banana peel... yeah a banana peel... and when.. when a giraffe pops up on the screen... you can..uh.. you can throw it..and..and if the giraffe slips down you have to pay 100 gold and... it.. it... can stand up again... and.. everytime.. they'll get... uh..uh.. Spotted Grenade X-LONG Anthrax Bomber... with 700/650 stats the first go-around...and.. the stats will keep doubling.. NO..TRIPLING.. in strength.. and.. only the coolest will be worthy to win the..Ultimate Prize.. which will remain a secret until we make that up too... depending on how many hundreds of thousands of dollars it makes us.. Yeah! We're filthy freakin rich..who cares"

You left out the bit were they call us idiots for playing such a lame game which it's not really a game as a game takes skill and this game takes either two things to win, a big bank account or the stupidity to spend the little money you do earn on buying gold, (then the Gree(dy) Techs pause to laugh at us all some more) and we mess the "game" up 80% of the time not because we don't know what we're doing but because we are to busy drinking Taste Of Diamond in John Calleija Champagne glass while nibbling on Italian White Alba truffle and Wagyu Kobe steak, but please note that due to higher than normal issues our response times are longer than normal.

M.C.
09-29-2013, 03:37 AM
You left out the bit were they call us idiots for playing such a lame game which it's not really a game as a game takes skill and this game takes either two things to win, a big bank account or the stupidity to spend the little money you do earn on buying gold, (then the Gree(dy) Techs pause to laugh at us all some more) and we mess the "game" up 80% of the time not because we don't know what we're doing but because we are to busy drinking Taste Of Diamond in John Calleija Champagne glass while nibbling on Italian White Alba truffle and Wagyu Kobe steak, but please note that due to higher than normal issues our response times are longer than normal.

what's your point??? I suspect you are not forced to play this game...just quit or keep playing, but please leave those useless blabla bashing posts... we are all aware of the fact that CC has changed over time...

N41LZ
09-29-2013, 03:58 AM
I no longer expect to ever see these drop, i just login, hit a few ppl, do some high lvl jobs, then go to donate screen and see if i have some automatics magically appear in my balance.

Here's another suggestion, if you've made it so that only high lvl jobs are the thing that mainly drops these for us, maybe you should write that on the event description?

This is basically half-launching an event with important info missing as to how to trigger it... why don't you just put in a blank screen? Will save you more time if you can't be bothered putting any real info in there...

babyblue
09-29-2013, 05:03 PM
what's your point??? I suspect you are not forced to play this game...just quit or keep playing, but please leave those useless blabla bashing posts... we are all aware of the fact that CC has changed over time...

Get a life, this is a forum and ppl can say what they like, and do say what they like, also I am not the only one who made a post like that so go pick on someone else troll.

The_
09-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Some folks spent their life savings on this game to the point where they can't keep up anymore, at least let them have a sympathetic drama-queen post to make themselves feel important on a phone game.

babyblue
09-30-2013, 04:32 AM
C'mon, no need to get all sour, puss.. yes, the game has "changed" over time, but the "changes" aren't what is bugging people, it'the oh-so obviously gree-dy people who took over and are just trying to cash in before this balloon pops.. I can't blame them really, as I would do the same thing if I notice people will spend money as they are.. w/e, ill still play, still spend hard earned money, still complain, and continue to enjoy doing it all as *nearly* everyone else is... i mean c'mon what are we gonna do? Download candy crush saga?

Hint: Use the gold option to guarantee sucess in this game ;)

Exactly! I rarely buy gold, but I have had my moments of going a little crazy lol, I just wish they would let up a little and not make it 99% based around gold thats all, but after reading what Im about to post I can now see why they have intensified their gold based events . . .

MAY 14th 2013
Mobile-social gaming giant GREE today reported 37.9 billion yen ($370.9 million) in revenue and 10.8 billion yen ($105.7 million) in operating profit for the third quarter of 2013, a quarter-over-quarter decline of both sales and profits. Sales fell 4 percent and profits 24 percent. Year-over-year, revenues are down 18 percent from 46.2 billion yen ($452.1 million) in Q3 2012 and operating profit dipped by 56 percent from 24.5 billion yen ($239.7 million).

Gree are Japanese company, thats why it's in Yen. But anyway just thought it was interesting, most of us assumed they were making a ton of $, which they are but their profits are down and you can see from the time line how full on the events have become and how much these events are based around gold. I don't know how their profits have dropped lol.