PDA

View Full Version : Are the super united pirates a real team?

Grecoref
09-25-2013, 04:47 PM
I recently was in discussions that the sup1&2 teams were not teams. I don't know anybody and I've got a lot of different very high lvl allies that I talk to. They all think chances are that they are either a gree stacked team with unlimited gold for free or the team is filled with a game bit the has the highest stats. All my higher allies all say they do not have any sup allies. Can someone enlighten me with absolute proof via a game list and Allie request for them.

jchow69
09-25-2013, 05:06 PM
Yes, I wanna be allies with SUP members, too. I don't wanna get attacked or attack a SUP member by accident.

thunder
09-25-2013, 05:10 PM
Yes, I wanna be allies with SUP members, too. I don't wanna get attacked or attack a SUP member by accident. being allies with someone means nothing. They can still be in your rival list only faction members wont be in your rival list

Fl@sh
09-25-2013, 05:37 PM
What... Is... This... You... Talk... About?(in my robot voice...)

BigD@wg
09-25-2013, 05:42 PM
What... Is... This... You... Talk... About?(in my robot voice...)

See...they aren't real ;)

dbznumber1
09-25-2013, 06:01 PM
I doubt you could hit one accidentally as there stats alone would point them out.

camper killer
09-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Never heard of them. How do these stories start?

BradK
09-25-2013, 06:07 PM
All robots and gree employees. Lol

PM1896
09-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Yes, thats why you will loose against them in wars...computer programms which calculate your attacks and points and they are doing exact the amount you cant reach ;)

Drakhoan
09-25-2013, 06:34 PM
Who is SUP? Ha! Maybe they are all hackers and gree keeps them around cause they help keep people spending gold. Or maybe they are members of the illuminati... just thought I would add to the conspiracy theory!

CAPT.GIN
09-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Who is SUP? Ha! Maybe they are all hackers and gree keeps them around cause they help keep people spending gold. Or maybe they are members of the illuminati... just thought I would add to the conspiracy theory!

Hmmmm... Will we ever find out the truth?

CAPT.GIN
09-25-2013, 06:44 PM
All robots and gree employees. Lol

Seri not available... would you like me to search the web for that?

VetteDream
09-25-2013, 06:57 PM
I have one of the original pirates in my faction, he was a pirate before the wars even began. Has some cool stories about how the rift between them and Ferr began. And no he's not a robot or gree employee, LOL.

Kefa
09-25-2013, 08:54 PM
I have one of the original pirates in my faction, he was a pirate before the wars even began. Has some cool stories about how the rift between them and Ferr began. And no he's not a robot or gree employee, LOL.

And you can trust what he say's, after all he's been VetteD...

badumpbump

Haha, sorry, couldn't resist :P

honest Abe
09-25-2013, 09:43 PM
There never was a spoon...

Grecoref
09-25-2013, 11:50 PM
I be search the gree forums and trust me I've built hundreds of php3 forums and I can't find any posts where someone here actually says their a bonafid member of sup. I've seen ferrs and others in the top 10 but nothing about this super team that has won every WD event gree has put out. Maybe the moderators delete these post but if I was on the # 1-2 team here I'd be posting and helping others get better. Telling battle stories and such. I've seen some great math posters. Maybe someone one could figure how much gold and how much time each member would have to play to score that many points for me cause my math skills aren't that good. Thanks in advance

Trebor
09-26-2013, 02:10 AM
Soon everyone will be SUP. and then it will be civil unrest because who do you fight but each other

senex morosus
09-26-2013, 02:50 AM
Maybe the moderators delete these post but if I was on the # 1-2 team here I'd be posting and helping others get better.

Why not Templars, Dogs of war, GSF, other top teams? Why do you only want help or advice from one team? The more input the better it is and the more interesting.

iamnasty
09-26-2013, 03:15 AM

Original Pirates and faked Pirates ????? Must be talking about other games !!!!!

PM1896
09-26-2013, 04:22 AM
I be search the gree forums and trust me I've built hundreds of php3 forums and I can't find any posts

Pretty good searching skills obviously.

Well, some former Computer-Pirates getting removed from the Energy Towers and walking around the Matrix...i have seen some by my own. Trying to kill them.

Rgds,
Agent Smith

Fl@sh
09-26-2013, 04:55 AM
I be search the gree forums and trust me I've built hundreds of php3 forums and I can't find any posts where someone here actually says their a bonafid member of sup. I've seen ferrs and others in the top 10 but nothing about this super team that has won every WD event gree has put out. Maybe the moderators delete these post but if I was on the # 1-2 team here I'd be posting and helping others get better. Telling battle stories and such. I've seen some great math posters. Maybe someone one could figure how much gold and how much time each member would have to play to score that many points for me cause my math skills aren't that good. Thanks in advanceI may or may not have been winning all the events, I just can't ready stats anymore. I can't count that high. Hell, I can barely read and write.

You want help? Buy more gold, but only what you can afford. Don't buy with bill money, buy with your entertainment money you set aside each month.

mistergreen
09-26-2013, 05:08 AM
I may or may not have been winning all the events, I just can't ready stats anymore. I can't count that high. Hell, I can barely read and write.

You want help? Buy more gold, but only what you can afford. Don't buy with bill money, buy with your entertainment money you set aside each month.

That's just what a Gree employee would say. LOL

Speed ump
09-26-2013, 05:08 AM
I want to hire the guy who did his research and can't find a single post about, or by any sup or pirate members, for my in depth critical reports. Not. ( by the way I searched and could not find any proof gree exists, the world is round, or that Eddie will not troll again)

iamnasty
09-26-2013, 05:14 AM

Hmm...............i know someone who still think i am Gree employee, am i ???...lol :D

360 Joules
09-26-2013, 05:20 AM
I agree w the conspiracy theory in that gree probably LOVES SUP being on top and making others try to beat them...gree having a hand in making that happen makes sense from a business/money making perspective therefore this conspiracy theory is likely (at least partly) true. I don't doubt there are some real/genuine players in there but wonder if at least a few have been 'planted' there.

I am a cow
09-26-2013, 05:51 AM
Sup??? What sup I don't know no sup!

generalpain
09-26-2013, 06:12 AM
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Dutchie
09-26-2013, 06:28 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/10hol6f.jpg

I am a cow
09-26-2013, 07:18 AM

Trololololol? ;)

Thief
09-26-2013, 08:08 AM
if I was on the # 1-2 team here I'd be posting and helping others get better. Telling battle stories and such. I've seen some great math posters. Maybe someone one could figure how much gold and how much time each member would have to play to score that many points for me cause my math skills aren't that good. Thanks in advance

I think there are lots of valuable members that post on here to try and help. You don't need to be in Sup1 or 2 to tell the stories of how to be successful or strategies. The secret to SUP is spend in the top 120+ of players. Stick around the forums long enough and you will see all sorts of valuable information from top 1/10/25/1500 ranked teams that just want to be apart of the community.

Paiens
09-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Who in their right mind not in SUP would try to outspend SUP and beat them anyways? I never look at the top 3 and go, just 20 000 000 more points and we can get number 1. Trying to outspend them is an exercise in futility that I hope no sane person undertakes.

You meet up with them in WD...you take free hits ( on the wall or CC) and wait an hour for a match up that makes sense.

If gree's strategy is to make one spend more gold to beat the pirates, then they really aren't too wise.

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
09-26-2013, 10:05 AM
In every money-based game, logically, there is a group who outspends everyone else. SUP are those guys.
Even if I had not been there to experience it for myself, logic should prevail here folks.

Genen
09-26-2013, 12:42 PM
I recently was in discussions that the sup1&2 teams were not teams. I don't know anybody and I've got a lot of different very high lvl allies that I talk to. They all think chances are that they are either a gree stacked team with unlimited gold for free or the team is filled with a game bit the has the highest stats. All my higher allies all say they do not have any sup allies. Can someone enlighten me with absolute proof via a game list and Allie request for them.
I agree 100% sup is creation of GREE. People in their rosters are made up characters created by software. This is a big ruse to entice other teams spend gold to catch them. Great research and brilliant analysis

Jhenry02
09-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Lol, I know a few original PUN members, they are real people. Some of them are even nice people. There are also a lot of long time forumites that joined at the beginning and middle of WD.

I'm not saying their aren't any shenanigans, but they are real people.

As for the fool who said he has never seen anyone claiming to be in SUP. How about when speed ump said he and a few others founded PUN? Or when some idget tried to question GRW.

If you're gonna have conspiracy theories at least try to make them semi reasonable.

jchow69
09-26-2013, 01:11 PM
being allies with someone means nothing. They can still be in your rival list only faction members wont be in your rival list

Than I guess I better be on good terms with them, lol.

Genen
09-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Lol, I know a few original PUN members, they are real people. Some of them are even nice people. There are also a lot of long time forumites that joined at the beginning and middle of WD.

I'm not saying their aren't any shenanigans, but they are real people.

As for the fool who said he has never seen anyone claiming to be in SUP. How about when speed ump said he and a few others founded PUN? Or when some idget tried to question GRW.

If you're gonna have conspiracy theories at least try to make them semi reasonable.

This is fiction. SUP is not exist of real people

jonmischler
09-26-2013, 02:08 PM
I personally know a SUP1 member. He was our old defense leader. He is a real guy, who doesn't work for gree. But he does spend an insanely large amount of money on this game. That is why they win. They outspend everyone. As more rich people play, SUP grows. I would think it would make sense since they have, what, six factions now?

Dutchie
09-26-2013, 03:23 PM
This is fiction. SUP is not exist of real people You need to go back to skool!

Genen
09-26-2013, 03:55 PM
You need to go back to skool!
I doubt you will be able to afford me teaching you.

camper killer
09-26-2013, 04:37 PM
Sometimes the myth is greater than the reality of it all. I have a feeling if anyone really saw behind the curtain, it would be nothing you could ever imagine. Yes our imaginations are better than real life.

So keep up the rumors and conspiracies. It makes for a good read. Who knows, maybe someday you might find yourself in SUP. You would be very suprised who is/has/could be in SUP.

Tito89

Comic gold ;)

Seriously though, there are only major conspiracy theories for SUP because they keep winning, what about other top ten factions? (i'm not implying anything by this but making a point)

Stooboot
Deff illuminati of button pushers

Robespierre
09-26-2013, 05:06 PM
To win...at all costs. Literally.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/lance_armstrong_stripped-650x409.jpg

Congratulations on your achievements.

Jhenry02
09-26-2013, 06:10 PM
When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

Buckrogers2323
09-26-2013, 09:44 PM
Conspiracy theories and tall accusations abound. Who might thy SUP really be? Maybe a mirage? Maybe a bot? Maybe a group of unskilled software programmers who work for Gree?

Possibly!

Or could they be ordinary folk with funny money? I bet!

They've (SUP) created a dynasty of sorts and we're mere mortals trying to play catchup.

It's fine b/c in life there are always winners and losers. Early adopters of this fine game we lust for have a leg up on most of us. That's okay with me as well. We all make right turns, sleep with our heads on pillows, and wipe our arses with paper, well some of us do I hope.

Leave them be and continue down your lonely road to redemption

Bye for now.

jonmischler
09-26-2013, 11:28 PM
and wipe our arses with paper, well some of us do I hope..

Statistics show only 83% of us are like you. Think about that.

chozzer
09-27-2013, 12:08 AM
I be search the gree forums and trust me I've built hundreds of php3 forums and I can't find any posts where someone here actually says their a bonafid member of sup. I've seen ferrs and others in the top 10 but nothing about this super team that has won every WD event gree has put out. Maybe the moderators delete these post but if I was on the # 1-2 team here I'd be posting and helping others get better. Telling battle stories and such. I've seen some great math posters. Maybe someone one could figure how much gold and how much time each member would have to play to score that many points for me cause my math skills aren't that good. Thanks in advance

You are joking? Or trolling? There are lots of posts from SUP1 members on this forum, including this one.

If you genuinely can't do the maths (clue: it has the numbers 1500, 25 and 4 in it) - you certainly have no business getting the benefit of SUP1 war stories - and arguably have no business posting such nonsense on the forum.

Dutchie
09-27-2013, 12:15 AM
This is fiction. SUP is not exist of real people

I doubt you will be able to afford me teaching you.

Whatever you do teach, don't teach me English grammar in your bunker while you're wearing your tin foiled hat... and leave your poor cat alone!

http://i41.tinypic.com/j5awsp.jpg

chozzer
09-27-2013, 02:24 AM
Whatever you do teach, don't teach me English grammar in your bunker while you're wearing your tin foiled hat... and leave your poor cat alone!

http://i41.tinypic.com/j5awsp.jpg

Well done Dutchie.

I guess you did not consider that Gene may not be a native english speaker like many on this international forum.

Knowing Gene, I would wager he speaks a few more languages than you chap.

goldacre84
09-27-2013, 02:31 AM
I doubted this until I came across a member called SUP Conor. 3.3 mil def, 3.9 mil att. Level 182. Pretty sweet.

Dutchie
09-27-2013, 04:05 AM
Well done Dutchie.

I guess you did not consider that Gene may not be a native english speaker like many on this international forum.

Knowing Gene, I would wager he speaks a few more languages than you chap.

I speak 3 languages... English, Nederlands and Deutsch. His location also states USA. How much were you wagering?

camper killer
09-27-2013, 04:12 AM
I speak 3 languages... English, Nederlands and Deutsch. His location also states USA. How much were you wagering?

Dutchie buddy, I pretty sure Gene knows a few more. He is a native European like yourself. Yeah he came over here to drink beer and watch crappy American TV. Not to make the topic worse, but just wanted to end that fight before it wen t further.

Dutchie
09-27-2013, 04:25 AM
Dutchie buddy, I pretty sure Gene knows a few more. He is a native European like yourself. Yeah he came over here to drink beer and watch crappy American TV. Not to make the topic worse, but just wanted to end that fight before it wen t further.

Reading back through the thread, I see he was being sarcastic in response to the OP, which I missed. Sorry Gene, I thought you were one of the idiots who was in agreement with the OP.

RMSwarrior
09-27-2013, 04:25 AM
I think.. They are a real team, and even think they are human..My intuition says that they are gree/ funzio related, developers, artists, moderators etc..

In my opinion they lead the game since last year when the events started. Why? Because a company needs to make profit, that's why they have a unbeatable team.. Just to make all members crazyto spend more dollars..and everybody's buying it.. Great strategy.. Very commercial.. I would do this also when I owned a software company..

And I'm even suspecting some members to have a band with gree funzio... The players get a a mouth of gold to spend monthly just to stirr the pot..

Dutchie
09-27-2013, 04:27 AM
I think.. They are a real team, and even think they are human..My intuition says that they are gree/ funzio related, developers, artists, moderators etc..

In my opinion they lead the game since last year when the events started. Why? Because a company needs to make profit, that's why they have a unbeatable team.. Just to make all members crazyto spend more dollars..and everybody's buying it.. Great strategy.. Very commercial.. I would do this also when I owned a software company..

And I'm even suspecting some members to have a band with gree funzio... The players get a a mouth of gold to spend monthly just to stirr the pot..

You do know that this is also illegal...

RMSwarrior
09-27-2013, 04:30 AM

Hoe bedoel je Dutch ...

jonmischler
09-27-2013, 04:31 AM

Very, very illegal.

RMSwarrior
09-27-2013, 04:36 AM
It's very illegal to say the truth??

ptong
09-27-2013, 04:38 AM
You guys are funny and make for some entertaining reading! :D

SUP is real because strategically they evolved along the same timelines as some other factions for WD LTQs. And if not for a twist of typical Gree algorithmic nonsense we might've broken one of their sub-teams streaks! Good battles those 2! :D

We're now waiting for Gen2 evolved factions to emerge. I'm sure SUP's sub is waiting too. And this time even the T500s may run into them.

Now break out the sombreros mi Amigos! :D

Dutchie
09-27-2013, 04:44 AM
It's very illegal to say the truth??

No. It is illegal for a gaming company to have a shill team. Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions because of the potential for fraud and damage. GREE know this and if they were found to operate like that, they would get lawsuits thrown at them from all corners of the earth. Remember GREE is a public listed company... but then again so was Enron... LOL

RMSwarrior
09-27-2013, 05:02 AM
Ok I didn't know that dutchy.. Anyway I'm still not convinced that they aren't related one way or the other.. Like us Dutch people try to scr*w the IRS, I am almost sure companies like those are testing the limits of the law..

Again.. Shilling or not, there are ways to disguise related members.. Let's keep it in the middle..and yes, pirates are a real team... Otherwise they wouldn't finish 1 all events..

cheiz
09-27-2013, 05:14 AM
That's right RMS, and even if they had a stooge in there, I am sure the team would be unaware of it, because that person would obviously make sure to keep that to himself

KP :)
09-27-2013, 05:50 AM
Too much data to process, my circuit board is over heating.

I'm a member of SUP and I am real, well I think I am; hang on let me check my data base.........Yep I'm real.

Speed ump
09-27-2013, 07:31 AM
This is so funny. Way, way before wd events, back when the pirates were the only team in existence, people complained because we were too real for them. Now despite all evidence to the contrary, they question our very existence. It's obvious the ones doing that are still at the lower levels. Don't worry, we are more than happy to introduce ourselves once you climb the rungs high enough for most of us to see you. If you want an even faster introduction you might try a few pirate bashing posts, spread them around. We will find you and say hello in our usuall way. You can't even really say you've played this game until you've had a pirate party at your base. Its a right of passage, to say you have finally arrived.

phrosty
09-27-2013, 07:42 AM
This is so funny. We will find you and say hello in our usuall way. You can't even really say you've played this game until you've had a pirate party at your base. Its a right of passage, to say you have finally arrived.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2emot54.jpg

I still have all my party favors from mine!!

RMSwarrior
09-27-2013, 07:59 AM
Well spoken ump.. I already met a couple a players with my hlp, like paincake..not impressive..
Bottom line is, If you can't beat them join them...

Kefa
09-27-2013, 09:16 AM
You know, I hate to jump in on this - really do - but there's one huge flaw in the logic of this idea. I mean, it makes a bit of sense, but only at first, to imagine creating a crack team of employees / former employees / friends of employees, what have you, and give them whatever they need to win every WD, then #2-10 will spend more to try and beat them. Like I said, only for a moment, though.

Ferr tried and tried to beat them, and supposedly he finally gave up. If the team is truly stacked, then every single entity that thinks they can try to beat them will give up, and eventually anyone with the notion of trying will look at the history of those attempts and not bother. That will get Gree less money in the long run.

So, my opinion is, if there really were a "stacked" team of "shills", they wouldn't win every WD event. The results would be closer. They'd win most of the events (3 out of 4 maybe?) in order to keep the possibility carrot dangling and the gold flowing from those who hope to beat them, because people spend their money in this game based on hope.

The fact that the members of SUP are a conglomerate of original winners who have won every single WD event since its inception tells me that they are a group of real, dedicated, ahem... perhaps richer than me... people who understand something about the game's mechanics far better than anyone else. Also, with all the stacked rewards from all the WD wins in the past, the idea that they don't need to spend near as much gold as, say, the top-5 team to keep their position is more than reasonable.

Ph4ntom Stranger
09-27-2013, 09:39 AM
You know, I hate to jump in on this - really do - but there's one huge flaw in the logic of this idea. I mean, it makes a bit of sense, but only at first, to imagine creating a crack team of employees / former employees / friends of employees, what have you, and give them whatever they need to win every WD, then #2-10 will spend more to try and beat them. Like I said, only for a moment, though.

Ferr tried and tried to beat them, and supposedly he finally gave up. If the team is truly stacked, then every single entity that thinks they can try to beat them will give up, and eventually anyone with the notion of trying will look at the history of those attempts and not bother. That will get Gree less money in the long run.

So, my opinion is, if there really were a "stacked" team of "shills", they wouldn't win every WD event. The results would be closer. They'd win most of the events (3 out of 4 maybe?) in order to keep the possibility carrot dangling and the gold flowing from those who hope to beat them, because people spend their money in this game based on hope.

The fact that the members of SUP are a conglomerate of original winners who have won every single WD event since its inception tells me that they are a group of real, dedicated, ahem... perhaps richer than me... people who understand something about the game's mechanics far better than anyone else. Also, with all the stacked rewards from all the WD wins in the past, the idea that they don't need to spend near as much gold as, say, the top-5 team to keep their position is more than reasonable.

Simply the best and most logical post on this thread.

Now I'm thirsty, who has a bottle of rum?

Weed
09-27-2013, 09:45 AM
No. It is illegal for a gaming company to have a shill team. Shilling is illegal in many circumstances and in many jurisdictions because of the potential for fraud and damage. GREE know this and if they were found to operate like that, they would get lawsuits thrown at them from all corners of the earth. Remember GREE is a public listed company... but then again so was Enron... LOL

Gree is a Chinese owned company out to squeeze more cash from North American and European suckers. It is proven the Chinese don't play by any rules. The free trade agreement with the Chinese Clinton sold the world on and then watched as his country lost jobs, manufacturing companies, technology and money (look how much the U.S. owes the Chinese from the "free trade" agreement) due to the Chinese not playing by the rules, was always designed to let them slowly turn the world into the slave labour/financially indebted world we see today. Watch the movie Death By China.

Of course the top teams are made up of Gree employees and perhaps a few spoiled rich kids, possibly Gree investors kids.There's no legitimacy to these these teams.

The fact they can't make or service a game that runs properly would tell you that Gree employees are too busy making sure the top teams for their games are staying on top of the points, rather than run their games right. Have you ever put in a ticket and even after several resubmissions never gotten the issue handled? exactly!

And after all, people need to chase their (Chinese) dragons. There is no way to win except to stop feeding the dragons! Quit spending your money and watch how quickly things will change.

senex morosus
09-27-2013, 09:58 AM
You guys are funny and make for some entertaining reading! :D

SUP is real because strategically they evolved along the same timelines as some other factions for WD LTQs. And if not for a twist of typical Gree algorithmic nonsense we might've broken one of their sub-teams streaks! Good battles those 2! :D

We're now waiting for Gen2 evolved factions to emerge. I'm sure SUP's sub is waiting too. And this time even the T500s may run into them.

Now break out the sombreros mi Amigos! :D

The funny thing is that your faction is the ONLY faction that doesnt display scores correctly for us. Your faction had a pretty decent gap with us until the last 3 mins when scores would finally show and in one battle in the last minute, the scores appeared. In a normal online game, I would say something fishy is going on but this is a GREE game and only logical explanation would be that GREE almost screwed us over twice. Had the scores been displayed correctly, we would not allow you to waste more gold. We were against a much stronger team and had no issues with them, only with your team. Now I am not saying you guys are doing anything illegal, it is impossible to tell but at this rate, I am expecting more of these mess ups that GREE fails to fix that could end up killing our streak because of scores not being displayed the way they are.

Dutchie
09-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Gree is a Chinese owned company out to squeeze more cash from North American and European suckers. It is proven the Chinese don't play by any rules. The free trade agreement with the Chinese Clinton sold the world on and then watched as his country lost jobs, manufacturing companies, technology and money (look how much the U.S. owes the Chinese from the "free trade" agreement) due to the Chinese not playing by the rules, was always designed to let them slowly turn the world into the slave labour/financially indebted world we see today. Watch the movie Death By China.

Of course the top teams are made up of Gree employees and perhaps a few spoiled rich kids, possibly Gree investors kids.There's no legitimacy to these these teams.

The fact they can't make or service a game that runs properly would tell you that Gree employees are too busy making sure the top teams for their games are staying on top of the points, rather than run their games right. Have you ever put in a ticket and even after several resubmissions never gotten the issue handled? exactly!

And after all, people need to chase their (Chinese) dragons. There is no way to win except to stop feeding the dragons! Quit spending your money and watch how quickly things will change.

Your post falls flat on the 4th word... GREE is a Japanese company but the family of games CC, MW, KA are actually run from their US subsidiary. I also created a ticket to GREE support the other day when it failed to transfer the game to my new device. It was resolved within 1 hour of me creating the ticket. Just saying...

I suggest you read Kefa's post a few times and let it sink in... If you can't find it, here is the link - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69268-Are-the-super-united-pirates-a-real-team&p=1002003&viewfull=1#post1002003