PDA

View Full Version : Lower stats please

HayeZeus
09-25-2013, 06:50 AM
Gree,

Please remove the last digit of everyone's attack/defense. This is getting ridiculous. Almost a 100,000k unit for completing the LTQ and FLTQ? Its a pain to keep track of your attack/defense once you get into the millions. Just a thought of course...

andymac106
09-25-2013, 07:02 AM
That'll never happen. Too many complaints would come out of that anyway. Besides, with stat inflation, people would be back up there in no time

iahawkman
09-26-2013, 03:04 PM
Gree is making sure that if you take time off ur gonna get passed

Dirty Mind
09-26-2013, 07:12 PM
If your on Android just wait awhile. Gree has taken tens of thousands of att/def points from me on multiple occasions. thats not the 90% decrease your asking for (1,000,000 to 100,000) but it will at least be a start for you. And if your some kind of math genious and want to dispute my math, have fun, I wont be back in to read it

Tyrant
09-26-2013, 07:41 PM
This idea will only anger people , what gree needs to do is make future prizes less powerful.

jjm521
09-27-2013, 08:54 AM
This keeps going, will there be any point to owning/building unit buildings? Or infirmary? Or cash units for that matter? Heck, i havent bought a cash unit in ages. Same with valor units. Whats the point of giving out like a million valor points in this fltq? Unless we have much bigger units coming. But again, why? I like these new events, keeping things fresh and all, but i dont understand the need for such big units (yeah yeah, thats NOT what she said). If everyone is getting them, is it really giving anyone an edge? Of course it helps vs people NOT doing the events but that was true before too. Personally, i would have much preferred 'normal' stat prizes, but some little extras during the late rounds, like maybe +1 energy/minute or +1 stamina/2 minutes or 2 upgrades at once etc etc.. These bonuses would still get people to spend money without throwing the game completely out of whack. Because like i said, youre now making all those buildings and cash/valor units useless.

thundarr
09-27-2013, 09:03 AM
The game is ruined beyond repair. New players have zero chance to achieve anything. If you started now you will fall hopelessly behind. This is the beginning of the end of MW as we know it. Level 15 walls. 60K units with massive bonuses its all out of control. Its becoming a faction only game and to win the consecutive win awards you need to be ruthless and jettison the players with high level low stats.

RMSwarrior
09-27-2013, 09:36 AM
The game is ruined beyond repair. New players have zero chance to achieve anything. If you started now you will fall hopelessly behind. This is the beginning of the end of MW as we know it. Level 15 walls. 60K units with massive bonuses its all out of control. Its becoming a faction only game and to win the consecutive win awards you need to be ruthless and jettison the players with high level low stats.

Started a new account 3 weeks ago..120/150 k ...so that's not true new players can't win anything.. With the right strategy you can become very strong... My hlp took 3 months to become as strong as the llp...

bxhx
09-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Gree is making sure that if you take time off ur gonna get passed

You did just see what happened when Gree did this right? Enough "money spenders" complained and they changed them back. Unless you're in a top 3 team, your voice isn't heard.

thundarr
09-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Started a new account 3 weeks ago..120/150 k ...so that's not true new players can't win anything.. With the right strategy you can become very strong... My hlp took 3 months to become as strong as the llp...

I meant players starting right now Starting 3 weeks ago was great timing.