PDA

View Full Version : 40% of 50% sale

Who dares wins
09-25-2013, 06:03 AM
When are you guys gonna do another big sale as 20% is good but I have a load of iTunes saved up And I'm waiting to blow it all when u do a 40% off offer. I'm
Sure plenty of players here would spend a ton on gold if you put up a better offer again I know I would

lemonhaze
09-25-2013, 06:11 AM
When are you guys gonna do another big sale as 20% is good but I have a load of iTunes saved up And I'm waiting to blow it all when u do a 40% off offer. I'm
Sure plenty of players here would spend a ton on gold if you put up a better offer again I know I would they act like its against the law to make fake gold on sale..its like it will hurt them or something to make it cheap when all it is,is pixals on a screen..i would do the 40% sale everwar if i was the owner of the company..that way u get light gold spenders buying as well just to stock up on it

CJ D
09-25-2013, 06:21 AM
Well, seeing as they have run 40% off sales before, and they run the 20% off sale most every war, and they are in the business to make as much money as possible, I am betting the reason for not running the 40% off sale is that they have made less money when they did it....I don't know though...that's just a theory...but owning a few businesses myself, generally you do things that are the most profitable for you. The "light gold" spenders are likely far in the minority, dollar wise, than the heavy gold guys. The heavy gold guys are gonna buy regardless. More times than not, it's just dollars and common cents (see what I did there?).

mistergreen
09-25-2013, 10:25 AM
I don't see it happening anytime soon. They are in full-out greed mode right now. Remember when the only thing going on between wars was a boss event and a crate event? Now there are TEN events including two crate events. It's getting out of control.

Thief
09-25-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm guessing we will see it during the holidays (or perhaps a 1 year anniversary present?)

I doubt we will see 50% off but who knows? With the massive Stat inflation Gree needs to develop a way to intice players to buy gold again as old players are going to see the hundreds or thousands of dollars spent in the game was all for not.

Web323
09-25-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm guessing we will see it during the holidays (or perhaps a 1 year anniversary present?)

I doubt we will see 50% off but who knows? With the massive Stat inflation Gree needs to develop a way to intice players to buy gold again as old players are going to see the hundreds or thousands of dollars spent in the game was all for not.

I think most of us already have

Thief
09-25-2013, 11:30 AM
I think most of us already have

Hahaha ohh trust me i'm sure we have but some will keep on spending if you give them an incentive....

13 BRAVO
09-25-2013, 11:40 AM
The last $59.00 vault was in may

CJ D
09-25-2013, 12:51 PM
I actually think it may be real soon. Spending was down extensively in France. Especially considering India was during a US holiday (yes I know this is an international game), the scores in every tier all the way to 500 were lower in France. It should have been better this past weekend. They may have to try something to get people spending again.

But as predicted, the point totals would go down with the WD fltq. This is costing them money. Still don't see how they didn't see this coming. Higher stats on units that are totally independent of your placement, allowing folks to slow down.

pb23
09-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Easy fix... make WD rewards better. Stop with the +% raid payout, +% building defense (wtf?!), and +# valor...

I actually think it may be real soon. Spending was down extensively in France. Especially considering India was during a US holiday (yes I know this is an international game), the scores in every tier all the way to 500 were lower in France. It should have been better this past weekend. They may have to try something to get people spending again.

But as predicted, the point totals would go down with the WD fltq. This is costing them money. Still don't see how they didn't see this coming. Higher stats on units that are totally independent of your placement, allowing folks to slow down.

1GaDawg85
06-03-2014, 07:36 AM
What would be even better.....100% off on gold!!!!!

bam bam.
06-03-2014, 07:48 AM
The Australia tax sees us paying $130.00 per vault so event a 50% off would only see us getting a 35% off sale thanks to apple and itunes. However full assault and stat inflation have deterred me from spending. Plus war, which is what built this game only rewards top 50 factions. What a waste of a product that really sells itself.

Miss Soprano
06-03-2014, 07:58 AM
Gree thinks with their pockets and not their brains!

bam bam.
06-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Funny tho that they have gone from top 10 earners to outside top 50 with that line of thought

mwfighter
06-03-2014, 08:39 AM
Funny tho that they have gone from top 10 earners to outside top 50 with that line of thought

They will continue to sink as they try to squeeze every penny out of its customers while adding no real added value.
Sometimes it takes months-year for bad business practice to be fully realized and judging by their ranking in the App store everything is happening as the community predicted.