PDA

View Full Version : It is worth it to Spend Skills Points to Attack and Defense?

JonHanFord
09-25-2013, 02:09 AM
Yeah, i know many threads like this but, i dont want to be a necro

so far this is my Skills Points spent:

Level : 72 (Mafia Attack/Defense: 370k/368k)

Attack: 12
Defense:8
Energy: 1700
Stamina: 25

what can you advice to me , Spend attack or Defense?? or just spend ALL my skill points to stamina or energy... im player that i Always Rob Building, even Building that i getting 100k i will rob it !! :)

and yes, i have few opponent that they have more than 70k+ Def than my Mafia Attack

potvin
09-25-2013, 02:17 AM
No do not put skill points in those categories. Go for energy

jmeijer
09-25-2013, 02:18 AM
Energy or stamina. I would advise to get at least 50 stamina, because that's a refill and you don't want to waste a part of a refill.

bald zeemer
09-25-2013, 02:34 AM
You've already put too many into attack and defense.

As the others have said, energy and stamina. Minimum aim for 1000/50, then aim for enough that you never max out (ie, enough to cover the longest period you go without checking your game, typically when one sleeps).

Smallestelf
09-25-2013, 04:50 AM
completely agree with bz 1800 energy will give you 10hours (if you arent goodfella etc)

Mil Mascaras
09-25-2013, 05:41 AM
Would put zero into the skill stats, put it all into energy and stamina. Energy you need for the LTQ and SLTQ events, especially that are now apparently a set part of the event rotation. Stamina (for pvp attack) is needed for the syndicate pvp/brawl events so you can attack as much as possible, and 50 is the minimum you should reach so that the 10 gold replenishment that gives you 50 fights isn't wasted. Since the skill stats appear to have no tangible value other than maybe a worthless addition to your raw attack that's only relevant when hitting the boss in boss events (which are now so energy draining that no amount of attack skill points can help), putting the skill points into anything other than energy/stamina is a complete waste.

warrends
09-25-2013, 06:59 AM
Sorry ... off-topic ... but 'Mil Mascaras' --- that brings back memories from a LONG time ago. You must be older than I am.

Oh ... on topic. I just started playing CC 42 days ago (by my count). Level 21 with super high stats, as we all are nowadays. I have put zero skill points into Attack and Defense. Just like in MW and KA, they appear (now) to be useless. So do what everyone above says, especially Old Mil.

sabatoa
09-25-2013, 08:13 AM
I think the defense stat HAS to have some use.

Like in this case, I'm 60k higher than this guy. There's no way in hell I should lose a straight up attack on him and yet I do about 20-25% of the time over the course of 20 fights. Besides the defense stat, what else would cause him to win those?

bald zeemer
09-25-2013, 01:47 PM
You need >30% stat advantage to guarantee a win every time. That is the normal randomness of the game.

Mil Mascaras
09-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Sorry ... off-topic ... but 'Mil Mascaras' --- that brings back memories from a LONG time ago. You must be older than I am.

Oh ... on topic. I just started playing CC 42 days ago (by my count). Level 21 with super high stats, as we all are nowadays. I have put zero skill points into Attack and Defense. Just like in MW and KA, they appear (now) to be useless. So do what everyone above says, especially Old Mil.

Lol. Not that old. Mil was still wrestling in the early 90's

intecorp
09-25-2013, 07:36 PM
Yeah, i know many threads like this but, i dont want to be a necro

so far this is my Skills Points spent:

Level : 72 (Mafia Attack/Defense: 370k/368k)

Attack: 12
Defense:8
Energy: 1700
Stamina: 25

what can you advice to me , Spend attack or Defense?? or just spend ALL my skill points to stamina or energy... im player that i Always Rob Building, even Building that i getting 100k i will rob it !! :)

and yes, i have few opponent that they have more than 70k+ Def than my Mafia Attack

50 stamina, energy then AP