PDA

View Full Version : Top 75 Team Recruiting Players Dedicated to Winning

marklinalexanderho
09-24-2013, 07:48 PM
The Coalition Elite is now open for active, determined & dedicated players.

We just cut off about 10-15 burdens who have been parasites in 1 out of every 2 wars or more. As you can see from our horrendous ranking in Battle for France. Absolute wake-up call right there.

REQUIREMENTS:

- It is utmost IMPERATIVE to participate in World Domination Events. Rest are secondary.

- Must either be a GOLD or free player who can put in the time to achieve results. For example, I'm a free player who gets up to 25 free gold from tapjoy before each war. that is my buffer if my 16-18 hours/day of war is not enough. However, if you have the cash to pump out them points without spending copious amounts of time then you're most welcome to do so, as long as you achieve the results.

- Must contribute AT LEAST 45,000 points during World Domination Battles(don't worry about the HOW factor, we have our strategies that are also adaptive to the changing environment)

- Minimum 400,000 attack and 500,000 defense with faction boosts (subject to change when 3,000 ally update is in). If your stats are not that high but you're a low level who meets all other requirements, then do let me know as well we'll go case by case basis.

- must portray teamwork, willingness to cooperate with the faction & to change tactics as & when is most beneficial. You don't have to be perfect but an average amiability is enough. 'Cuz we all make mistakes once in a while so we understand.

- Must download & use GroupMe app chat. That's where all of us chill out. In-game faction chat room is just a graveyard per say =)

- If you are interested, send me a private message with pictures/proof of your capabilities(wd points) for at least 2 different battles =)

- You can be from a top 1,000 faction looking to enter the big league or a spy from a top 25 team who used to hop factions to collect intel before rejoining his/her overlord. Doesn't matter because all are welcome.

OTHER DETAILS:

- Donations are your IPH x 6. If you're used to churning cash into the faction's coffers once every 2-3 days, you might need to discuss with an officer or our leader so we can work something out.

- Donations are recorded once every 12 hours based on Canadian time 1030am/pm. Sometimes only once a day if PIC is not free.

- Our faction consists of Canadians, Americans from both East & West Coast, Argentinians, Eastern & Western Europeans, Indian, Singaporeans, Australians & many more. There should be a suitable timezone(+/- 3 hours) for every one.

- Apologies but blacklisted candidates will not be entertained.

Have a great day & looking forward to seeing you in the future.
Warmest Regards,
Marklin Alexander Ho

marklinalexanderho
09-25-2013, 10:58 PM
bump

FACTION BONUSES:

Casualty Rate: -10%
Health Regen Time: -30%
Ground Attack: +20%
Air Attack: +20%
Infantry Attack: +25%
Sea Attack: +15%
Infantry Defense: +30%
Ground Defense: +30%
Air Defense: +30%
Sea Defense: +30%
Building Defense: +30%
Building Output: +25%
Guild Member Increase: +36

marklinalexanderho
09-26-2013, 06:34 PM
bump

we still have slots left. simply send me a PM.