PDA

View Full Version : Transferring Accounts

Biskmatar
09-24-2013, 06:53 PM
For those who wish to transfer accounts from an old device to a new device, the best way to do so is to submit a ticket to GREE.

To make the transition as fast as possible, include:

-Friend Referral Code
-Name of your main knight
-Names of each of your remaining knights
-Number of Gems you have

Now as there is no other official way of doing so and until we get an official ruling on transferring accounts from GREE, just follow the above and hope for the best.

As much as I want this to be stickied, too many stickies atm ._.

White Avenger
09-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Thanks for the Info. My wife and I are about to get the lastest iPad and give the old ones to the kids. Spent too much money on this free game to start over...

Rylar
09-25-2013, 05:23 PM
What do we do when this doesn't work?

Biskmatar
09-25-2013, 07:45 PM
There's not much else you can really do unfortunately. This is simply your best shot at doing so.

Veloster Raptor
09-26-2013, 02:57 PM
I will be getting a new phone tomorrow and will attempt the transfer process. I will let you know how it goes.

Rylar
09-26-2013, 05:34 PM
4 days so far, no responce of any kind from gree...

Biskmatar
09-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Gree isn't really known for super fast responses. Took them a while just to answer a simple question of mine ._.

Rylar
09-26-2013, 08:10 PM
That's terrible customer service for a company that makes as much money as they do...

Eunuchorn
09-26-2013, 09:10 PM
Open a new ticket every day until you get a response. Don't bother sending tickets fri/sat/sun

Jollyrollmorton
09-28-2013, 02:47 AM
Hey guys so I lost my save data from updating too iOS 7 so last Sunday I sent a ticket got a reply this morning
This is what it said
"CL, Sep 27 16:46 (PDT):
Hello,

The swap has been made. Please re-install the app and make sure your OS is up-to-date before booting it up for the swap to take into effect. Have fun!

Kind Regards,
Cherie"

So I did what it said, loaded the game up and yay... New account on a tutorial, I face palmed. So it hasn't swapped my account back, not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, anyone els had this issue or this response? And what did you do?

Hakurou
09-28-2013, 04:59 AM
For iOS if youre not planning to use your old device to play KnD, just do a full backup and synchronise the new device with the backup Data and there you go...KnD xfer in 5-10.

But dont start it on your old device as it will mess everything up.

Rylar
09-28-2013, 06:42 PM
Unfortunately Im on andriod and my old device is broken beyond being able to turn it on.

Biskmatar
09-28-2013, 06:54 PM
I wish I knew what to tell you. All I can say is hope that they reply soon? But if not, do what Eunuchorn said and send another ticket

CASKA
09-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Unfortunately Im on andriod and my old device is broken beyond being able to turn it on.

if that's the case, did gree transfer for you .

Rylar
09-30-2013, 05:03 PM
no. ticket is over a week old. Yes i've opened multiple, and will open more.

Rylar
10-01-2013, 05:06 PM
One of the tickets (not the oldest one...) has had the status changed to being processed. There we go getting my hopes up I'll be able to tag this boss for later summoning...

Tachycardia
10-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Took me 2 weeks to get an acct transferred from my ipad mini to my ipad 4

They have a lot of games and it seems they are is a constant state of backlogged

The Pale Rider
10-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Took me 2 weeks to get an acct transferred from my ipad mini to my ipad 4

They have a lot of games and it seems they are is a constant state of backlogged

We have a member of our guild who's been trying to get it transferred after phone was stolen for more than a month.

Rylar
10-02-2013, 01:57 PM
If it's a backlog they need to hire more customer service reps. There are plenty of entry level people around here looking for work.

How long do tickets have the "being processed" status before hearing from them. 3 days now, this is ....

Eunuchorn
10-02-2013, 02:07 PM
If it's a backlog they need to hire more customer service reps. There are plenty of entry level people around here looking for work.

How long do tickets have the "being processed" status before hearing from them. 3 days now, this is ....

Send a new ticket every day, don't bother with fri/sat/sun.

I was hired to work on a cruiseship, then waited 6 months before being flown out to start, only to hear how understaffed they are.

Corporatocracies are a b*tch.

Rylar
10-02-2013, 07:20 PM
And now they have replied giving me a list of questions to move forward, all were answered in the opening ticket...

I wonder why they are backlogged...

The Pale Rider
10-03-2013, 06:33 AM
And now they have replied giving me a list of questions to move forward, all were answered in the opening ticket...

I wonder why they are backlogged...
What's the list? Can you post a screenshot?

FlipDaddy
10-03-2013, 07:51 AM
Here's the reply I got when I first asked how to do this.

I am able to do account swaps from an old device to a new device. However, this is a one time only action that can be done on our end. What will happen is your original account will appear on the new device with everything intact including cards etc. However, this will take the account off the other (old device) and will no longer be accessible on that device. For us to proceed with this process we will need you to return the following information.

1) Original friend code and amount of gems on the account
2) The new friend code (the FC on the new device) as well as the amount of gems on that account.
3) Main Knights name.

Rylar
10-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Same for me. I finally got moved today. Took 9 days from my first ticket. I learned one thing. If I open any more tickets with gree I will mention that I can't buy gems due to whatever problem I'm having. The one that is 9 days old was still unanswered, but the 4 day old one mentioning I couldn't buy gems without an account was.

They closed all the other tickets when they sent the first reply to this ticket, which I thought was wierd.

Wolfgangs246
10-03-2013, 07:14 PM
In my experience, all the necessary info is captured if you use the ingame 'Contact Us' from the new device and quote your old friend code and gem count.

You should receive a ticket notification that says they have received your request. After about a day, do something to change your gem count, and inform them of the new gem count by replying to the ticket notification. Usually the request is addressed within 24 hours after that. I'm not sure why but it's worked for me twice now.

lightforce
10-04-2013, 07:47 AM
i been waiting 3 days no, no transfer yet. Should i open another ticket?

Rylar
10-04-2013, 05:28 PM
yes, daily. Mention not being able to buy gems too.

Harbear
10-07-2013, 07:55 AM
For iOS if youre not planning to use your old device to play KnD, just do a full backup and synchronise the new device with the backup Data and there you go...KnD xfer in 5-10.

But dont start it on your old device as it will mess everything up.

Has anyone had success with this option for Android? I would hope after spending so much time/money on this game that I could transfer my account to a new phone when the time comes...

Lord Of The Infernal
10-07-2013, 08:05 AM
Has anyone had success with this option for Android? I would hope after spending so much time/money on this game that I could transfer my account to a new phone when the time comes...

For android i recently changed my note 2 to note 3, i back up all my APPS using Titanium Backup Pro Key $8.49 in Google store

Everything restore back to where it was when i transfer all my apps to note 30 in just 2 hours

Elita
10-07-2013, 05:11 PM
yes, daily. Mention not being able to buy gems too.

Do NOT send in multiple tickets. This is part of the issue with a backlog. Customer Service reps must read each and every ticket. Sending multiple tickets causes confusion and further delays replies not only to you but everyone else. Additionally, you can get banned for submitting multiple tickets regarding the same issue incessantly. If you do have closed tickets, this is usually because multiple tickets were sent in and merged all into one ticket.

Additionally if you use iCloud, this can disrupt the transfer process. Please temporarily disable it when re-installing the game to download your account swap.

Elita
10-07-2013, 05:21 PM
Hey guys so I lost my save data from updating too iOS 7 so last Sunday I sent a ticket got a reply this morning
This is what it said
"CL, Sep 27 16:46 (PDT):
Hello,

The swap has been made. Please re-install the app and make sure your OS is up-to-date before booting it up for the swap to take into effect. Have fun!

Kind Regards,
Cherie"

So I did what it said, loaded the game up and yay... New account on a tutorial, I face palmed. So it hasn't swapped my account back, not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, anyone els had this issue or this response? And what did you do?

Usually there is something up with the data when the transfer does not go as planned. Also please note that all ticket replies are considered confidential. Posting ticket replies into the forums is against the rules.

Edwinz
10-07-2013, 05:35 PM
My friends told me his account been transfer but end up been Mess up by Gree. His account couldn't level up and couldn't get any things after stage clearing. Also he send ticket again about this issue, end up Gree give him a new account and NEVER solve his accoint issue. His account is lvl 102 gems got around 200+ with 2million+ gold. He send Gree ticket amd waited for more than a month and had never got a reply from Gree anymore...

So Gree y not u might as well lets us ownself log into our account using FB or tweet or others. U can save time n trouble seeing tickets send by us for transferring account.

Biskmatar
10-07-2013, 06:01 PM
@Elita: Is it possible for a GREE official such as yourself to tell us officially how to transfer accounts from an old device to a new one? Or is the way I originally posted already the "official" way to do so? Thanks! :)

Oyster
10-08-2013, 04:47 AM
Yikes... I'm planning to get a new mobile soon... never knew transfer process is just convoluted.

Elita
10-09-2013, 01:41 PM
it isn't convoluted. only for players who don't remember much about their old account. I will make an official forum thread here shortly on all you need to know.