PDA

View Full Version : New Faction Bonuses

Stooboot
09-24-2013, 04:39 PM
New Factions bonuses in for billions of dollars, wonder who has them all already?

London Town
09-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Special elite soldiers and alpdruck seem likely contenders, all legit secured of course....

warrends
09-24-2013, 06:42 PM
We will have the most important one within 2 days. But you don't know which faction I'm in. Let's keep it that way, for now.

London Town
09-24-2013, 06:49 PM
We will have the most important one within 2 days. But you don't know which faction I'm in. Let's keep it that way, for now. hack away 👊

heal
09-24-2013, 07:41 PM
hack away 👊You serious???? You don't think factions have money in the bank? For the lower factions it takes a lot of time to get the $$$, but for the bigger factions these bonuses will be bought quickly.

London Town
09-24-2013, 08:17 PM
You serious???? You don't think factions have money in the bank? For the lower factions it takes a lot of time to get the $$$, but for the bigger factions these bonuses will be bought quickly. I'm referring to idiot teams who we see on here daily, faction maxed, casualty regen maxed etc.

So easy to spot but most of the hackers are dumb so they get caught out

mkdubbn
09-25-2013, 07:10 AM
We honestly needed the boost and got a kick in seat.

warrends
09-25-2013, 07:41 AM
hack away ��

Not hackers at all. We do donation drives. Everyone puts in 100% until we have what we need, including raids. This will take 2 days with over 50 members. It's that simple. Oh yeah, plus the money we already had in our vault.

Honestly, I wouldn't even know how to find a hack, let alone implement it.

Please don't assume that everyone is a hacker just because they say they'll do something in what seems to you to be a short amount of time. It just makes you look stupid ... again.

mumoira01
09-25-2013, 08:09 AM
mu-ss7.com MU SS7 Với nhiều tính năng mới nhất từ trước tới nay đă chính thức OPEN Cụm máy chủ mới HỒNG LONG Với nhiều ưu đăi và sự kiện cực lớn chưa từng có . Ví dụ : Sự kiện add ních YH nhận Gcoin , Treo AVT Yh không cần online cũng nhận Gcoin ... . Đặc biệt hơn nữa sự kiện đua tốp OPEN Giá trị giải thưởng cực lớn . Các bạn xem chi tiết tại đây nhé : http://diendan.mu-ss7.com/showthread.php?1055-%C4%90ua-Top-Tu%E1%BA%A7n-(-T%E1%BB%90P-OPEN-%C4%90%E1%BA%A6U-TI%C3%8AN-)-(-C%E1%BB%A4M-M%C3%81Y-CH%E1%BB%A6-H%E1%BB%92NG-LONG-)&p=4600#post4600 . ( Sorry spam )

CJ D
09-25-2013, 08:34 AM
We should have the regen one in a few days. We had 1.5 billion in the bank at the end of war....

Buuuutttttt.....all it takes is a quick stroll over to the recruitment section and you will see there are factions advertising they have 3-4 of them already...and no, not top factions who were already maxed and had money in the bank. These are factions who had several more left to buy, but somehow already have 15-20 billion laying around that they didn't use for the "old" bonuses...

warrends
09-25-2013, 08:43 AM
We should have the regen one in a few days. We had 1.5 billion in the bank at the end of war....

Buuuutttttt.....all it takes is a quick stroll over to the recruitment section and you will see there are factions advertising they have 3-4 of them already...and no, not top factions who were already maxed and had money in the bank. These are factions who had several more left to buy, but somehow already have 15-20 billion laying around that they didn't use for the "old" bonuses...

You never know how some factions work. Some may very well be lying about their current or even planned bonuses. Others may just save $20B in their bank and then suddenly get a slew of upgrades at once, and happened to have that money in the bank the other day when the announcement came out and threw it all at health regen (oops ... was that out loud???). I've never been in a faction that held back; we've always had a financial goal and as soon as the money was in the bank we bought it. But ... the ONLY one in control is the faction leader. Officers and members have no control at all. So the leader will do whatever the leader wants to do. Usually for the benefit of the faction as a whole, but not always ...

London Town
09-25-2013, 08:47 AM

All legit of course 😂

London Town
09-25-2013, 08:51 AM
You never know how some factions work. Some may very well be lying about their current or even planned bonuses. Others may just save $20B in their bank and then suddenly get a slew of upgrades at once, and happened to have that money in the bank the other day when the announcement came out and threw it all at health regen (oops ... was that out loud???). I've never been in a faction that held back; we've always had a financial goal and as soon as the money was in the bank we bought it. But ... the ONLY one in control is the faction leader. Officers and members have no control at all. So the leader will do whatever the leader wants to do. Usually for the benefit of the faction as a whole, but not always ...

I think your a little slow fella.

I bet you haven't even seen the true cost of some of the bonuses behind lauded on here.

Take your blinkers of fella. If a top top 10 don't have some of these bonuses and then a top 50/75 is completely maxed what does that tell you.

Many of these factions have been maxed from the very beginning so please don't try and fob me off with that feable excuse of yours.