PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is requirement for the prise for GLTQ and personal?

Hawkwind
09-24-2013, 12:29 PM
Now there is a individual prestige for Operation Poseidon. So what exactly is requirement for the prize for GLTQ and personal? I thought there was a great unit for completing the GLTQ and individual before we knew there was a individual prestige. Now I can't seem to find that screen shot I believe I made of that unit and how it was worded.

I see the splash screen from today says the following, but its not clear if it's for GLTQ and just individual normal or needs to be individual prestige as well to win it. "Operation Poseidon Complete both the guild and personal challenges by 9/24/2013, 6:59 PM to earn: Earn the Freedom 33 14360/9574"

Dealer204
09-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Idk what all that was but to answer the OP question...
To get the unit from the splash screen the guild and and the individual ltqs must be completed on perstige mode in the next like 4 hrs.. One member finished it, he said it was not really worth it. Hope that answers your ??? GL

Hawkwind
09-24-2013, 01:18 PM
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought I saw a reward for completion of indiv and faction and that was before I ever saw anything about individual prestige.

Does anyone else remember similar?

Dealer204
09-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Yes confirmed you must have both completed on pres mode to get the weird avatar looking helo.