PDA

View Full Version : Need a new home?? We have 4 spots vacant!!!

Cass
09-24-2013, 09:02 AM
I'm starting a new thread because the one I'd been bumping is a little outdated now...

We (CcC) are a top 50-75 team... looking to fill a couple more spots with good candidates to keep are ranking in top 50. We have all the bonuses but the last one still needs an upgrade. Looking to have that all finished very soon. We have a fun and friendly team full of active members that work together to "get 'er done!!"

No drama, no freeloaders, no egocentric ballers. This is a game afterall. We like to keep it fun and kick butt while doing it.

Min requirments:
-Must be active, willing to particpate in all syndicate events for the benefit of the team.
-Must be able to achieve at least 50kip during wars (advanced noticed of absense for various real life issues are excused... we aren't that cut throat :P)
-Must have an attack score of at least 350k in order to find targets in war
-Must be willing to download group me for all syndicate communication and updates
-Must like fun

If you meet those requirements... we'd love to have you on board. PM me your stats/ip potential and lets get you a new home :) You can also hit me up on Kakao if you like at Cass1223

Hope to hear from a few more candidates soon!!! Keep rocking everyone!

Cass
09-25-2013, 08:12 AM
Bump bump Bump ;)

Cass
09-29-2013, 10:03 AM
Bumpity bump bump. 2 spots left!