PDA

View Full Version : New idea to faction ltqs during World domination(Just a suggestion and no offense)

slayer091
09-24-2013, 06:53 AM
For the past 2 wars we have been having the same type of faction LTQs during the world domination one is to get a total of 50 wins and another one is to get a total of 55 or 56 streaks... which makes people to think to go for a 1 man or 2 man faction thinking of just the units in mind.

Because of which the whole meaning of "FACTION" is lost, and there is another issue of match-ups for the low ranking factions getting pummeled in the hands of a top ranking faction who score less to get behind the ranks for the units and rush it in the end.

I just thought of this and want to share with you all.

Normal Faction LTQ(WDE) will have the following steps:

Goal 1: Win 10,000 points totally -
Goal 2: Win 20,000 points totally -
Goal 3: Win 50,000 points totally -
Goal 4: Win 75,000 points totally -
Goal 5: Win 100,000 points totally -
Goal 6: Win 200,000 points totally -
Goal 7: Win 400,000 points totally -
Goal 8: Win 800,000 points totally -
Goal 9: Win 1,600,000 points totally -
Goal 10: Win 3,200,000 points totally -

Prestige Faction LTQ(WDE) requires the following:

Goal 1: Win 5,000 points in a single war -
Goal 2: Win 10,000 points in a single war -
Goal 3: Win 20,000 points in a single war -
Goal 4: Win 30,000 points in a single war -
Goal 5: Win 50,000 points in a single war -
Goal 6: Win 75,000 points in a single war -
Goal 7: Win 100,000 points in a single war -
Goal 8: Win 250,000 points in a single war -
Goal 9: Win 500,000 points in a single war -

This is something that i think will make everyone to work for it and the match ups will be made accordingly and everyone will be benefited.

Once again NO OFFENSE guys... just wanted to convey what i thought nothing more

For your information i am not in a top faction and we still finished the normal LTQ and most of em in the prestige believe me this will be hard for us too but just wanted to say it.

Viva la Revolution
09-24-2013, 06:55 AM
in my opinion a great idear..... mabye it's because i would earn all or neary all units :D

andymac106
09-24-2013, 06:55 AM
This is just basically the original prize system (or the normal LTQ you are suggesting is) you get rewards from how many points you score overall. No need to get more of those for doing the same thing lol

slayer091
09-24-2013, 06:59 AM
This is just basically the original prize system (or the normal LTQ you are suggesting is) you get rewards from how many points you score overall. No need to get more of those for doing the same thing lol yes but in the end we will fight as a faction if it like this... do you need a one man / 2 man team ? do you reallt think that can be called a faction ? i like this game , just dont wanna see it get ruined

Ivan the Dictator
09-24-2013, 07:08 AM
Awesome idea, except they would want profit from WD. Sup1 and all those high factions who are GREE's main source of income will get the normal and prestige unit in a couple of wars. Then most factions will be happy with the prize and stop paying as much for gold and whatnot.

slayer091
09-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Awesome idea, except they would want profit from WD. Sup1 and all those high factions who are GREE's main source of income will get the normal and prestige unit in a couple of wars. Then most factions will be happy with the prize and stop paying as much for gold and whatnot.

Generally the idea is to play as a faction and not do a solo dance bro :)

jchow69
09-24-2013, 07:44 AM
This idea is much better, thank you.

slayer091
09-24-2013, 07:49 AM
This idea is much better, thank you.

Thanks bro...

13 BRAVO
09-24-2013, 07:54 AM
I don't agree,strategies change with the game. During the last war we went 52-3 with a seven member faction "but all active" we were steadily matched against factions that should of beaten us but they were not very organized and paid for it. Our three losses were to teams with over one million in stats and we gave them a run for their money. I would rather be on a small faction with everyone participating than to be with a team with sixty people who make a half ass attempt.

slayer091
09-24-2013, 08:00 AM
I don't agree,strategies change with the game. During the last war we went 52-3 with a seven member faction "but all active" we were steadily matched against factions that should of beaten us but they were not very organized and paid for it. Our three losses were to teams with over one million in stats and we gave them a run for their money. I would rather be on a small faction with everyone participating than to be with a team with sixty people who make a half ass attempt.

I seriously agree with that, i was in a 60 member faction before where merely 5 to 6 participated and was active, was with them for 2 wars thinking they would do something but i was wrong , so came out of the faction and joined a faction where most of them were active and i loved the last war completely scored more than i could imagine of scoring. That told , if you can win 56 wars completely don't you think the above idea is a small feat , if you have all the members in the faction active ?? ,i think you got around 1.9 Million this war to make it to top 250 , if that is possible this is also possible :) and congrats bro :)

Brian24
09-24-2013, 08:02 AM
That's a descent idea but almost all too 25 and up factions would have it totally beat in the first war

slayer091
09-24-2013, 08:07 AM
That's a descent idea but almost all too 25 and up factions would have it totally beat in the first war

In the normal Except SUPs and Templar faction no other faction would try that and as far as the prestige goes even if it they get that much in the first war they will get only the first level of the prestige

Who dares wins
09-24-2013, 08:37 AM
It's to early to be talking about changing gltq it's only just started give it chance

Who dares wins
09-24-2013, 08:38 AM
However the idea is ok

VSH
09-24-2013, 10:57 AM
....to this idea or something similar.

Sure, there will be folks that don't like it, tough. Anything is better than the debacle at the weekend whereby teams like Little Bus Riders or Romeo Echo Delta (basically Top10 players) are fighting guys in factions ranked down at 1000.

I've said plenty in other threads about this so I won't bleat, but IMO....get rid of the consecutive wins prizes.

SGT Rud
09-24-2013, 11:21 AM
No offense, but arent we as players here to get the most for the least amount of $$$. So this LTQ does nothing except drive more money out of your pockets.

Lucky4u
09-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Totally agree with you Sgt.rud!if some of you doesn't like the current LTQ,then change your tactics...does the word "strategy",ring a bell.Nooffense too with the OP,but it will only goes back to more tapping.buying more gold.of which most of the free player been complaining that only those who has lots of gold been winning..my 2 cents.