PDA

View Full Version : Atk/Defense difference to win robs?

Muj
09-24-2013, 02:37 AM
I got a hood stalker who comes in and robs me whenever I'm in college, he's only 235k attack and I'm 295k defense, and he wins the robs, how much difference is there between a person's attack and rival defense to win a rob?

P.S he has nothing worth robbing..

sister morphine
09-24-2013, 02:55 AM
He can rob up to about twice his attack value (he'd be going red/green on your news by that point). If you want to throw him off the scent try not collecting your robbed buildings until such a time that the next cycle ends at some time when you're not in college or similar. Collecting is the only true defence other than huge D stats for your level.

Or you could just rage delete everything! :rolleyes: :p

Greazy Fingers
09-24-2013, 03:03 AM
Also make sure you dont rob him back. If you do, you make it easy for him to find you back through his newsfeed.

You also might want to try to create some distance in level, making it impossible for him to find you ate all.

Don't go easy on him.

JediPimp
09-24-2013, 04:05 AM
Sorry Muj, you were on my list at one point and I robbed you blind repeatedly. I have a list of people who have a decent IPH and lots of nice LTB's who I frequent and collect from. Why build a decent hood when you can rob other peoples?

Zepson
09-24-2013, 04:42 AM
Why build a decent hood when you can rob other peoples?

Because you gain extra xp by doing this.

JediPimp
09-24-2013, 05:02 AM
Because you gain extra xp by doing this.

I dont care about gaining XP, I like to play the game and robbing LTB's gives out 2xp, which at any level is nothing really. I can make $30m in a 20 minute wip around.

reesebutton
09-24-2013, 06:57 AM
LTBs have revitalized the robbing industry. With their big payout, low xp gain and funky collection times, they put the crime back in crime city! So.... Get used to being robbed by low-iph low lifes. You still get to collect some of your iph xp-free and effortlessly.

Mack The Knife
09-24-2013, 07:34 AM
speaking as a "low-iph low life" why you gotta be so mean?

cc thunder
09-24-2013, 09:32 AM
easiest way to guarantee you won't notice when somebody robs you is
1) exit the game completely
2) go to settings >apps
3) you will have two options for Crime City, force stop and uninstall
4) uninstall app.

I absolutely guarantee you will no longer notice when people rob you when this is done, absolutely foolproof

warrends
09-24-2013, 09:32 AM
One thing you can do that is irritating as hell, if you robbed him back and are on his feed:
Post some spam message on his wall about 20-30 times. That will get rid of the feed where you robbed him and he'll have to actually look for you thru the rivals list. I've done that. I like to irritate irritating people. Although robbing is part of the game. Keep that in mind.

Butt Futter
09-24-2013, 09:45 AM
One thing you can do that is irritating as hell, if you robbed him back and are on his feed:
Post some spam message on his wall about 20-30 times. That will get rid of the feed where you robbed him and he'll have to actually look for you thru the rivals list. I've done that. I like to irritate irritating people. Although robbing is part of the game. Keep that in mind.

ummm....that doesn't work. All it does to the news feed is list your and that that you've posted X number of posts and leaves your link.

Muj
09-24-2013, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the help guys
@Jedi lol no worries, I keep a high iph because I can't depend on robs, I've spent 15 minutes every day trying to find targets and I hardly find any, also better to see a nice economy and be able to buy and upgrade every LTB than to keep robbing.
@thunder cool ill totally try that
thanks for the tips

GU7 F4WK3S
09-24-2013, 10:05 AM
The person robbing you is probably sitting 10 rows back in your class.... or worse an instructor that has figured out your collection times. Sometimes you just have to tip the cap on a big heist.

warrends
09-24-2013, 11:28 AM
ummm....that doesn't work. All it does to the news feed is list your and that that you've posted X number of posts and leaves your link.

Interesting. This does work in MW. Thanks for the info.

CCKallDAY
09-24-2013, 06:04 PM
LTBs have revitalized the robbing industry. With their big payout, low xp gain and funky collection times, they put the crime back in crime city! So.... Get used to being robbed by low-iph low lifes. You still get to collect some of your iph xp-free and effortlessly.except for the big Top tent thingy

JediPimp
09-25-2013, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the help guys
@Jedi lol no worries, I keep a high iph because I can't depend on robs, I've spent 15 minutes every day trying to find targets and I hardly find any, also better to see a nice economy and be able to buy and upgrade every LTB than to keep robbing.
@thunder cool ill totally try that
thanks for the tips

Yeah sorry mate, you did post a message on my wall which had me in stitches though "just because you IPH sucks dont take it out on me" lol.

I dont think I'll be hitting you anytime soon though, as I'm level 169 and seem to have an admirer of my own. Got rinsed 3 days on the run, until I underwent facial reconstructive surgery and became a black dude with a fro. It's thrown him off my scent.

ablankone
09-25-2013, 01:32 AM
These are all very hawkish answers. The most wonderful thing to do would be to make him your friend.

Now if we all became friends then there wouldn't be any robbing or beating up going on. That'd mean we wouldn't need to spend our money on silly gold quests or spend endless hours tap, tap, tappin'...

We could just focus our attentions on building and upgrading nice housing estates.

I think there's an opportunity here for all such tree-hugging types to create a brand new tag... perhaps we could call ourselves the GODDI's

What do you reckon BM?