PDA

View Full Version : New le building is out......Not impressed!

Dan Cai
09-23-2013, 10:47 PM
Hi all the new le building for Mexico is out, at 7 million it's called The mad scientist lab..... Stupid name, bad income collect every 18 hours.... It looks just like the electric plant building.

Socks
09-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Yeah, except it isn't available on iOS for my LLP.

What the hell?

sister morphine
09-23-2013, 10:56 PM
The current LTB in crime city is rubbish from an income standpoint too, but the upgrade costs are relatively modest too so you should look on it as a cheap-ish way to get 10 good units

JDub
09-23-2013, 11:07 PM
If it wasn't for the units I would never bother upgrading it

Dutchie
09-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Hi all the new le building for Mexico is out, at 7 million it's called The mad scientist lab..... Stupid name, bad income collect every 18 hours.... It looks just like the electric plant building. Agreed. I shall only get 1 of them and may delete it after all the upgrades as it is a sight for sore eyes!

stephen2013
09-23-2013, 11:46 PM
I am not impressed either, but I guarantee that the upgrade costs are relatively cheap. I'm hoping to take this one to 10. Mine isn't done building yet, but I hope it looks at least halfway decent in my base lol. I won't delete it after because I like showing that I have 2 of every LE building released thus far :)

Rade
09-24-2013, 12:06 AM
Agreed. I shall only get 1 of them and may delete it after all the upgrades as it is a sight for sore eyes!
The phrase "a sight for sore eyes" means you are glad to see it.

Dilligaf13
09-24-2013, 12:49 AM
At least you can see it. I can't build the darn thing because I can't see it like the last two buildings so I don't know where to try to sit it down. Have no idea how big it is to know how much space it needs. Looks like I will be missing out on this one also.

DILL3NGER
09-24-2013, 01:36 AM
Horrible, horrible looking building and mad scientist? Really Gree! We're not 5 years old ffs. I'll be hiding the building in my base somewhere so I can't see it. Lots of trees around it to hide the purple!

Tournai
09-24-2013, 01:50 AM
But you are all buying it!! LOL

13 BRAVO
09-24-2013, 02:08 AM
My llp will like this one

Sepi
09-24-2013, 02:12 AM
I think it is brilliant! If you have looked at Mexico´s prizes, all are Halloween-themed and as far as I know, Mexico celebrates the Day of The Dead, so.. do the math! :D Reminds me of "old Funzio days" when there was a bit humor in units too.

Granted, 18 hour payment cycle is difficult to handle but hey, variety is the spice of life. :)

JDub
09-24-2013, 02:19 AM
Yes its ugly, big, pays at an odd time, doesn't pay much; but it is still a building you don't need to spend gold to buy. So I will have two. I will upgrade one as far as I can for the units. Then I will forget about it like is power plant cousin.

Tito89
09-24-2013, 02:54 AM
I wonder what the units will be like, maybe extraterrestrial something or rather, would explain the thread before about the alien units.

godfight
09-24-2013, 03:19 AM
don't u know??the unit is mad scientist force

Erkensang
09-24-2013, 04:30 AM
I love the top 10 unit for the manuevering on mexico!
TANKENSTEIN!!!

Tyrant
09-24-2013, 04:39 AM
It's a building for people with lower lips it's just showing gree is thinking of everyone.

MaroonMonsoon
09-24-2013, 05:18 AM
Why couldn't we have had a Mexican method lab making 3billion every 48hrs? Cost 10$?

warrends
09-24-2013, 05:44 AM
I'm buying one, leveling it up to 4 for the units, and then buying a second.

Per the Toolkit, the level 4 upgrade costs around $50M-$60M. Level 5 upgrade is in the $80M range.

I like 18 hour buildings. Once you get into a cycle, just collect them every morning. In that sense they are better than 24 hour buildings, at least for those of us with regular schedules. 24 hour buildings are good for a week or so, but then you forget to collect and it sits there for 8 hours during work. Or overnight. 18 hours is just always there for you, every day. Just my preference.

Sigfried
09-24-2013, 07:32 AM
It's obvious this is for the raiders who don't build up their bases so they have a low IPH. If it wasn't for the quest I wouldn't even bother with it. I just broke 5 million IPH. A measly 87k every 18 hours isn't going to do much for me.

& The Horse U Rode In On
09-24-2013, 07:33 AM
Per the Toolkit, the level 4 upgrade costs around $50M-$60M. Level 5 upgrade is in the $80M range.

Looking for the thread with all this info. Am I missing it somewhere buried in the forum?

Sigfried
09-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Why couldn't we have had a Mexican method lab making 3billion every 48hrs? Cost 10$?

Great idea. And they could charge another 2 million a day to supply the cold pills you need to break down to make it.

Thief
09-24-2013, 07:45 AM
Hahaha on one side you have everyone complaining when a LE building is too expensive and on the other side its Garbage and not worth anything.

In the end yes its garbage but its also a VERY easy upgrade. Think of this as an opportunity to donate to your faction while still getting a lvl 10 LE building (and all the units with it)

Don't get me wrong i really hope we see something crazy one day like a LE building costing 1 Billion Dollars (although that would probably be easier to purchase than a Anniversary Center from last year with everyones IPH probably going up X10 since that came out...

Speaking of Anniversary i hope we get something cool this year.

Roscoe782
09-24-2013, 08:03 AM
I think it is brilliant! If you have looked at Mexico´s prizes, all are Halloween-themed and as far as I know, Mexico celebrates the Day of The Dead, so.. do the math! :D Reminds me of "old Funzio days" when there was a bit humor in units too.

Granted, 18 hour payment cycle is difficult to handle but hey, variety is the spice of life. :)

Best post on this thread. Buy one, upgrade, units. Halloween theme. Done. Next.

Thief
09-24-2013, 08:08 AM
Best post on this thread. Buy one, upgrade, units. Halloween theme. Done. Next.

Yup remember the funzio days when during V-Day we had a LE Themed Set? I don't remember all of them but there was a Chocolate Submarine hahaha.

There was also another Set for Saint Patricks Day

Both occured in 2012

warrends
09-24-2013, 08:23 AM
Looking for the thread with all this info. Am I missing it somewhere buried in the forum?

Not in the forums. Got this info from the Toolkit for MW app. It's in the latest dataset. If I get around to it I'll post the costs and payouts here later on when I have access to my phone.

Sorry for the mix-up Mr. Horse (love that name btw).

Sepi
09-24-2013, 08:25 AM
Yup remember the funzio days when during V-Day we had a LE Themed Set? I don't remember all of them but there was a Chocolate Submarine hahaha.

There was also another Set for Saint Patricks Day

Both occured in 2012

Let me remind you again, Mr. Thief. Units were Agent of Love, Chocolate Submarine, Love Bomber and Cupid's Nuclear Arrow. On St. Patrick's Day we had IRA Fighter/Irish Fighter, Shamrock Tank, Green Dragonfly and a boat I can't come by..

Oh and at New Year we had Stretch Humvee, Party Dirigible and Crazy Reveller (which game art is maybe best there is, haha. :D).

Tctiger
09-24-2013, 08:37 AM
cheap building plus long time to upgrade it is great to get units , if you are more interested in the iph than units upgrade some good return le buildings to get your iph up .

frettlessibanez
09-24-2013, 08:38 AM
Hahahaha! Now that's too much like the real Mexico! Maybe they are thinking of doing invasion Texas or California and are saving the meth lab idea for one of those! Besides, everyone knows that mexi-meth is garbage! hahaha

dispohero
09-24-2013, 09:10 AM
...everyone knows that mexi-meth is garbage! hahaha
Everyone can't afford a Bentley.

Ghost-12
09-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Hahaha on one side you have everyone complaining when a LE building is too expensive and on the other side its Garbage and not worth anything.

In the end yes its garbage but its also a VERY easy upgrade. Think of this as an opportunity to donate to your faction while still getting a lvl 10 LE building (and all the units with it)

Don't get me wrong i really hope we see something crazy one day like a LE building costing 1 Billion Dollars (although that would probably be easier to purchase than a Anniversary Center from last year with everyones IPH probably going up X10 since that came out...

Speaking of Anniversary i hope we get something cool this year.

Amen to that Thief!

Theblacklamp
09-24-2013, 09:25 AM
The building is actually more expensive but due to the peso exchange rate we got a good price however we are getting the peso exchange payout. Lol

richie1105
09-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Hi all the new le building for Mexico is out, at 7 million it's called The mad scientist lab..... Stupid name, bad income collect every 18 hours.... It looks just like the electric plant building.

Give the little guys a break

Sgt. Fancypants
09-24-2013, 10:17 AM

LOL except for the excellent return, that's basically what this is. I mean is Mexico know some other type of "mad scientist"? haha nope. The new building is a drug lab.

Asto
09-24-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm thinking at least with it being so cheap, the upgrades will be fairly cheap, so I'm hoping to get this to lvl 10 by the end of the 34 days

Some Random Clown
09-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Sorry, but this building is exactly what LLPs need. You all that had the IPH up when these buildings all started last year have been able to keep up with the prices and keep buying them. The LLPs that have joined since dont have the income to buy the Arc or any of the other latest buildings cause they are too expensive for them. The game needs this mix of cheaper buildings every once in a while to give other players a chance to build in more money production.

lemonhaze
09-24-2013, 11:39 AM
I'm buying one, leveling it up to 4 for the units, and then buying a second.

I like 18 hour buildings. Once you get into a cycle, just collect them every morning. In that sense they are better than 24 hour buildings, at least for those of us with regular schedules. 24 hour buildings are good for a week or so, but then you forget to collect and it sits there for 8 hours during work. Or overnight. 18 hours is just always there for you, every day. Just my preference. to each their own but 18 hr builds are no where near as good as 24hr builds.. u can never have it synched up with the other builds..i have all mine set to collect at same time when i know im gonna be on so my 24 and 48s never just sit there..i made the mistake of buying the water plant and lvl it up to lvl 8 and it was always getting raided bc it never stays on the same schedule..i will buy this one and lvl it up to 10 then sale it and then upgrade my tatra to lvl 5 for a nice payout

frettlessibanez
09-24-2013, 12:32 PM
The building is actually more expensive but due to the peso exchange rate we got a good price however we are getting the peso exchange payout. Lol
I hope the units have their green cards, or at least a work permit!

Web323
09-24-2013, 12:34 PM
to each their own but 18 hr builds are no where near as good as 24hr builds.. u can never have it synched up with the other builds..i have all mine set to collect at same time when i know im gonna be on so my 24 and 48s never just sit there..i made the mistake of buying the water plant and lvl it up to lvl 8 and it was always getting raided bc it never stays on the same schedule..i will buy this one and lvl it up to 10 then sale it and then upgrade my tatra to lvl 5 for a nice payout

My thinking as well

Led
09-24-2013, 02:14 PM
I like this new building 😎

h22apwrd94
09-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Besides, everyone knows that mexi-meth is garbage! hahaha

Mexi-meth. Keeping the overnight hours of WD's profitable since the beginning.

LoveAndPeace
09-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Hehe ;)
In my spreadsheet of building efficiency
it ranks at ... 37 ...

Tito89
09-24-2013, 04:51 PM
I dont see why we are all moaning about this building. If you think about it its better than a jinai and its gives you units, yes some of the standard buildings are a lot better but come to think of it this is probably my favorite building in the game after the absolute towers and the monster le buildings before the battle of china because its different.

Drakhoan
09-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Prior to this release all I read about the LE buildings was... they are too expensive and out of reach of the average player. Now that this "cheap" one is out, still no one is happy. Sounds to me like everyone wants a silver spoon in their mouth. If you like it build it, if not don't, otherwise bite your tongue and go collect your money.