PDA

View Full Version : Gree When Are you planing on fixing the Invisible buildings

Recas
09-23-2013, 08:22 PM
I am building my seventh invisible building, just took 1h+ to move my other invisible buildings around so I could have enough space to set it down...and had to sell buildings.

Thumpr
09-23-2013, 08:34 PM
Let me guess... Android account? I've also noticed that some will disappear if I'm in mid mission, but will come back later. Taj Mahal still on stealth mode though.

Recas
09-23-2013, 08:46 PM
Let me guess... Android account? I've also noticed that some will disappear if I'm in mid mission, but will come back later. Taj Mahal still on stealth mode though.

Yes, Android, The Absolute Towers, Taj Mahal, Arc de Trionphe also all invisible

fighter777
09-23-2013, 09:05 PM
why do you ask dumb questions?
The answer is of course not lol

Thumpr
09-23-2013, 09:17 PM
Apparently the mad scientist has a cloaking device.

Fatherllama
09-23-2013, 11:13 PM
Just out of curiosity, are you on an HTC device? I've had this problem since the Absolute Towers on mine, and I've seen a number of other people having this problem say they were on HTC. Just a curiosity.

Dilligaf13
09-24-2013, 12:55 AM
I'm having the same problems of not seeing the buildings. I can't even buy this one because I don't know how big it is and how much room I need for it or where I can sit it down. Not going to sell anything if I have to untill I can find this out. Oh and I'm on a Droid X2.

Tournai
09-24-2013, 01:40 AM
Just Reinstall the app! Yesterday the LTQ did not appear after several restarts of my phone and app.

Deleted the app, and installed it again, problem solved!!

Recas
09-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Just out of curiosity, are you on an HTC device? I've had this problem since the Absolute Towers on mine, and I've seen a number of other people having this problem say they were on HTC. Just a curiosity.

Yup, HTC Desire HD

Recas
09-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Just Reinstall the app! Yesterday the LTQ did not appear after several restarts of my phone and app.

Deleted the app, and installed it again, problem solved!!

That does not solve the problem

Lucid.
09-24-2013, 08:37 AM
It's an issue on other Android devices too, not just HTC. Reinstalling hasn't helped either, tried that several times over the past few weeks.

Philly982
09-24-2013, 09:39 AM
It's an issue on other Android devices too, not just HTC. Reinstalling hasn't helped either, tried that several times over the past few weeks.

I can confirm that this glitch is not limited to just HTC Android devices. Many of our faction members have the invisible building glitch for all LE buildings since The Absolute Towers spread across many different Android devices. I have a feeling that this trend will continue for the foreseeable future.

Recas
09-24-2013, 06:25 PM
bumping this

Crowe77
09-24-2013, 06:51 PM
This is my biggest issue with the game. I can't upgrade any of them after the event is over...lost millions too.

I am on an HTC and tried everything as well.

It's been months now. Please fix this!

IvanDrago
09-24-2013, 07:34 PM
I've been having the problem with the Droid X as well. I'm assuming it's because it's an older phone.

Re-installing has never fixed it for me, and has actually caused some issues for me in the past since all the data sets have to be downloaded again. A while back, one of the Crime City moderators posted that you're not supposed to delete and re-install.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?64008-PSA-A-Word-About-Datasets-Missing-Events

roller4522
09-25-2013, 02:48 AM
I have sent at least 12 emails to gree about not being able to see or collect from my bonus building like Taj and two science buildings
This has been going on for 2 months problem I have is my iph changes so my donation to faction goes up
My team mates can see my buildings and I can see there's but not mine it's getting beyond a joke I'm on android

IvanDrago
09-25-2013, 06:43 AM
I have sent at least 12 emails to gree about not being able to see or collect from my bonus building like Taj and two science buildings
This has been going on for 2 months problem I have is my iph changes so my donation to faction goes up
My team mates can see my buildings and I can see there's but not mine it's getting beyond a joke I'm on android

You can still collect from the buildings. If you scroll up to the very top/center of your undeveloped land, you will see the dollar sign icons and be able to collect from your invisible buildings. I am also able to select the higher level of each of the invisible LTBs just by tapping around the general area, but have still not found a way to upgrade the lower level of the two LTBs.