PDA

View Full Version : Respect points

Dan34
09-23-2013, 06:24 PM
I was wondering what is the best item to use your points on to get the biggest bang for ur points?

Thanks

Travers
09-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Depends what level you are on

CCKallDAY
09-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Depends what level you are onNot really... after you have unlocked them all - doomsdays and assassins coats are the best.

CCKallDAY
09-23-2013, 06:32 PM
But none of them are actually worth it, just save respect for the next respect upgrade

Travers
09-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Not really... after you have unlocked them all - doomsdays and assassins coats are the best.

Thats what i mean. If he is level 50, he wont have them all unlocked so he has differerent choices :)

CCKallDAY
09-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Thats what i mean. If he is level 50, he wont have them all unlocked so he has differerent choices :)Just save respect until you have unlocked all of them then buy doomsdays and assassin's coats, clean ends aren't too bad either. They are worth more b/c of bonuses/modifiers, so if you have +25 more attack from explosives and +25% more from explosive defense, the doomsday frags will be a lot stronger. And attack is better than defense IMO, because during syndicate wars, you mostly get points from you attacking, not passive points. and during PvP's, boss event, ect they are mostly about attack. So i would get the better attack items, IMO.
or save up your respect, and wait for the next batch of respect items, that keep up with stat inflation good idea. I do that right now.

Dan34
09-23-2013, 06:50 PM
Ive got them all unlocked.

candyson
09-23-2013, 08:20 PM
Ive got them all unlocked.
Buy a bunch of cheap items for when Gree raises the mafia limit, lol
Edit: on a serious note, respect is worthless now, I use it just to push the weak items out the end of my mafia.