PDA

View Full Version : GREE - We Need Vault Upgrade

Skoalrulz
09-23-2013, 06:16 PM
It's time for you to upgrade the vault limit. With all the LTQ buildings released, 90 mil vault is to easy to reach. I can get 1 maybe 2 upgrades on the LTQ building before it to far over the vault limit. Most people don't let there cash go over the limit which just get goes to worthless units or to there faction.

General Soviet
09-23-2013, 06:21 PM
It's time for you to upgrade the vault limit. With all the LTQ buildings released, 90 mil vault is to easy to reach. I can get 1 maybe 2 upgrades on the LTQ building before it to far over the vault limit. Most people don't let there cash go over the limit which just get goes to worthless units or to there faction.
Back when we had the first LE building, it was 100 million, and the max vault was only 10 million. It was just increased recently, give it some time.

DanL
09-23-2013, 06:22 PM
The whole point is to donate to the faction. If you obtain a high enough IPH you won't have to worry about money as long as you collect on time. The worse they can do is attack you for 3.6m every 6 hours or so. Well........Unless you have SUP members doing it. They'll have 3 or more guys attacking you at the same time for 3.6 each.......you could fix that, Gree. ^.^

D1E Luke
09-23-2013, 06:34 PM
My friend is level 101 with a 7 million IPH and his stats aren't that great so he has to deal with getting attacked every minute and lose a lot. Lol

Skoalrulz
09-23-2013, 06:46 PM
Soviet, that's why you don't see to many of the LTQ building from the first wars.

Mastert55
09-23-2013, 08:21 PM
Soviet, that's why you don't see to many of the LTQ building from the first wars.

Very true. I was only able to save enough money from viscous attackers to get 1 Alexandria Villa

Falcony
09-23-2013, 08:36 PM
Agree there, given the bew LTQ buildings the Vault should at least be doubled. Many TQ buildings can only be upgraded once or twice and peeps with lower stats compared to their level, read, don't have money to buy gold to complete prestige modes, will be attacked and lise 3,6 mil every single time. It's almost impossible to raid up against that, not to mention if you do, it requires hours of undevided attention without any result. Pls devs, do sonething about that !!! 🙏🙏🙏

kguittar
09-23-2013, 08:45 PM
This just makes me laugh. It's like the old man telling the story about, "in my day I had to walk two miles to get to work, uphill, both ways!"
I remember when the vault was only 10 mil and I had to line up 5 bosses and all my buildings in order to get one rig.

Thief
09-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Why? We haven't seen a single LE building cost more than 90 million.....so I would say no.

bxhx
09-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Why? We haven't seen a single LE building cost more than 90 million.....so I would say no.

WHAT?!?! The newest is the most expensive I've ever seen... Get with it Thief!

justsomedood5
09-23-2013, 10:02 PM

Um, what? Newest is a dirt cheap building.

CV Pol
09-23-2013, 10:20 PM

Why would a thief want a vault increase, it will be less money to raid? Just teasing Thief.

Personally, I say increase the vault size to at least $140M.

Hooligany
09-23-2013, 10:32 PM
My friend is level 101 with a 7 million IPH and his stats aren't that great so he has to deal with getting attacked every minute and lose a lot. Lol

If he has 7mil iph he makes much faster than what others can raid off him. Not a problem for him at all

pb23
09-23-2013, 10:37 PM
Believe it or not going over vault is quite easy with a bit of strategy. ANY decent player can save up infinite cash, even in spite of attackers... just takes a bit of planning and thinking outside the box.

Food for thought...

Because of this, GREE should not touch the vault. Leave it as is and let tactical players take advantage of certain game mechanics.

DFI
09-23-2013, 10:51 PM
This is at the bottom of the list of things gree should do. Half of the people in my level are over vault, some $300-1000mm over vault, and yes, that is a billion. But I dont touch it as I can earn more from raiding and I don't want the xp associated with getting a measily $3.6mm. I am usually also over vault by $200mm, but haven't been taken in weeks. Perhaps it's just the 120-150 level range, but it's more profitable to raid than attack.

Mastert55
09-24-2013, 12:02 AM
If he has 7mil iph he makes much faster than what others can raid off him. Not a problem for him at all

I actually just attempted to raid Theif, I don't really think he has anything to worry about getting all his money taken with those stats, especially at that level.

Thief
09-24-2013, 07:34 AM

I know...i'll only be able to make it to lvl 6 before i have to go over vault...hahaha

Thief
09-24-2013, 07:38 AM
I actually just attempted to raid Theif, I don't really think he has anything to worry about getting all his money taken with those stats, especially at that level.

You would be suprised. Believe it or not i have 5-6 Opponents at my level who can take me (more importnatly they can raid me which is way more profitable than attacking me). All of them are from top 10 factions but a few of them never will as its just a mutual respect we have each other (i do try to make sure i stay on their news feeds so that they can at least have a BP target....as they are really hard to find)

Sigfried
09-24-2013, 07:40 AM
Half the fun of the game is going over vault to do the upgrades. 95% of the raiders who attack me leave me contributions. If you can't protect it, camp and get strong until you can. I go 100 million over vault all the time. And my IPH is growing exponentially now. It's jumped over 1 million in the last month alone.

Badass action man
09-24-2013, 07:40 AM
leave vault as is, jus lower upgrade cost of buildings by half

Jman
09-24-2013, 08:25 AM
leave vault as is, jus lower upgrade cost of buildings by half

Why, so they can cut production by half? I don't think this is a good idea.

Gnorax
09-24-2013, 09:29 AM
You can get attack once an hour... Due to the fvf/pvp event...

9mm
09-24-2013, 09:56 AM
I vote to raise the vault limit. Not sure why though, when people attack me they lose and I get $30,000. I just want it raised for something else to do, not that there is a shortage since we're bombarded with events anyway.

Just want something else to spend money on, none of the current events really take cash, just the LE.

nkeywithdnb
09-24-2013, 03:36 PM
With the amount of cost to upgrade some of these LE Buildings to level 10, the vault should definitely be raised. At least to 150 Mil or higher. It's time.

Thief
09-24-2013, 03:45 PM
With the amount of cost to upgrade some of these LE Buildings to level 10, the vault should definitely be raised. At least to 150 Mil or higher. It's time.

But why should everyone be able to just get lvl 10 LE buildings? Why can't there be at least some challenge to it?

Since they raised the Vault we haven't even seen a LE building come out at close to 90 million so the current structure allows you to buy the building (so your not locked out of buying it) but i don't think that means we should fee entitled to buy a lvl 10 LE building without fear of getting attacked.

DanL
09-24-2013, 04:28 PM
But why should everyone be able to just get lvl 10 LE buildings? Why can't there be at least some challenge to it?

Since they raised the Vault we haven't even seen a LE building come out at close to 90 million so the current structure allows you to buy the building (so your not locked out of buying it) but i don't think that means we should fee entitled to buy a lvl 10 LE building without fear of getting attacked.

Thank you, Thief. This game is about progression. Play games for the challenge, not as a time waster.

Norseman
09-25-2013, 01:41 PM
I suggest one removes the vault all together. It is called Modern War not Modern Banking.

Blade of 3
09-25-2013, 02:25 PM
If they increase the vault cap it would just make attacking people for money even more harder to do. Not to mention that upgrading LTE buildings will be barely a challenge. It's the easiest event to get units, why make it easier?

candyson
09-25-2013, 04:03 PM
It's already easy enough to overvault, why do we need an upgrade? I'm around $20 million over vault right now, and I still don't get attacked much(Still no successful attacks since I started over vaulting this time)

Badass action man
09-25-2013, 07:27 PM
Why, so they can cut production by half? I don't think this is a good idea.

I didnt say cut production in half lol

Skoalrulz
10-19-2013, 05:24 PM
With the 10% building output that everyone is receiving its time for gree to upgrade the vault capacity.

Powerbang
10-19-2013, 05:32 PM
With the 10% building output that everyone is receiving its time for gree to upgrade the vault capacity.

Nope. There are other ways to protect your money.

Skoalrulz
10-19-2013, 06:13 PM
You only can protect 90mil. After that its free game for anyone to raid. I like donating to my faction but I would like to upgrade some higher paying buildings. The should either upgrade the vault or give us the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

fkamb
10-19-2013, 06:32 PM
I totally agree

IlliniFan1
10-19-2013, 09:21 PM
I will support the vault limit being increased as soon as Gree gives us a $300 million LE building.

IlliniFan1
10-19-2013, 09:26 PM

100% agree.

candyson
10-19-2013, 09:42 PM
There was a $10 million vault when the anniversary center came out for $100 million, so why do we need a vault upgrade now?
LTBs need to be challenging, There's no fun in just sitting with a high vault saving up money to upgrade a building. It much funner when you have to raid an extra 20-30 million, sell your nanos, etc.

Skoalrulz
10-19-2013, 10:00 PM
I have donated 51mil today waiting for a building to complete. Not to mention I am expanding land I don't need just to keep my vault under the 90mil limit. I joined my faction just before the last war and I have already donated over 1billion to the cause. I don't care if they lower the unit awards for the le buildings that is not why I want the upgrade.

candyson
10-19-2013, 10:57 PM
I have donated 51mil today waiting for a building to complete. Not to mention I am expanding land I don't need just to keep my vault under the 90mil limit. I joined my faction just before the last war and I have already donated over 1billion to the cause. I don't care if they lower the unit awards for the le buildings that is not why I want the upgrade.
What's so bad about over vaulting?
I do it all the time...

Einszwei
10-19-2013, 11:02 PM
What's so bad about over vaulting?
I do it all the time...

;) same am overvault 300 million right now lol have fun trying to find me though

PlayingCraze
10-19-2013, 11:09 PM
I personally can't be bothered with vault upgrade...
I won't mind if there's a vault upgrade, but I can manage without such vault upgrades.
There are ways to get cash real quick in 1min in order to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10.
And if there's such an upgrade, it's too easy for anyone to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10 and get all the units...

A R T S
10-20-2013, 12:08 AM
I think they should just look at what the most expensive upgrade will cost, then make the vault atleast that high. iMO

KFH
10-20-2013, 03:32 AM
i'm good with this limit or maybe a couple more, i like the fact i can raid people so easily
after the last building it doesn't seem like they are going to ask you for huge amounts to buy these building , if the vault was upgraded people would lose out on raiding money for their faction

A R T S
10-20-2013, 03:49 AM
True... I see your point :)

SevenO9
10-20-2013, 09:07 AM
Who is attacking for cash anyways? I constantly come across players being over vault but the XP glain isn't worth those 3.6 mil. I rather go for your supply depots.

Ssne
10-20-2013, 09:50 AM
Who is attacking for cash anyways? I constantly come across players being over vault but the XP glain isn't worth those 3.6 mil. I rather go for your supply depots.

Exactly. I would never hit someone 12 times for 3.6M cash due to xp gains.

SPWD
10-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Lol,anyway yes we do need an upgrade ASAP, We shouldn't have to spend real cash for game cash to upgrade an le building past level 3(Aussie building) because it's way above the vault ,it's ridiculous,I can understand higher levels for le buildings being out of my reach but level 3!
If I'm over vault it lasts about ten minutes and I'm not weak.
If everyone is levelling up stupidly quick due to the xp gains recently everyone in a faction will be close enough level wise to each other to find a target and tell the rest of the faction to go find and raid that person.

Dutchie
10-20-2013, 02:55 PM
I won't mind if there's a vault upgrade, but I can manage without such vault upgrades.
There are ways to get cash real quick in 1min in order to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10.
And if there's such an upgrade, it's too easy for anyone to upgrade LTEs to lvl 10 and get all the units...

You should change your moniker to Dr Who... as in the Time Lord!

CSM Trusky
10-20-2013, 07:15 PM

Can you enlighten me as to how this☝ works? Thanks

CSM Trusky
10-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Believe it or not going over vault is quite easy with a bit of strategy. ANY decent player can save up infinite cash, even in spite of attackers... just takes a bit of planning and thinking outside the box.

Food for thought...

Because of this, GREE should not touch the vault. Leave it as is and let tactical players take advantage of certain game mechanics.

Or help with this. Thanks

Powerbang
10-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Or help with this. Thanks

Would love to help with that however there are some things I will keep under my hat... I share a LOT of my findings with the community but I still want a SMALL competitive advantage :)

jrb22250
10-20-2013, 08:49 PM
I suggest one removes the vault all together. It is called Modern War not Modern Banking.

Maybe add interest!!! LOL

CSM Trusky
10-20-2013, 08:51 PM
Would love to help with that however there are some things I will keep under my hat... I share a LOT of my findings with the community but I still want a SMALL competitive advantage :)

Thanks anyhow. Best of luck to you.

Arc Burn
10-21-2013, 07:44 AM
Honestly I haven't even bothered with the last vault upgrade, I'll spend that 45 mil on buildings or donating to my faction. The times I am under vault, I find myself forgetting to vault it after I collect. If someone needs 3.6 mil bad enough to grab that much xp...have at. If I am going after cash it will def not be by attacking.

The Major Wolf
10-21-2013, 12:52 PM
I just started so my vault is like 2.5M, guess I have a ways to go before I have to worry about any of this lol

Serious F
10-21-2013, 03:49 PM
A clear NO...increase the possible raided money by attacking a player! 300k is useless...make that 500k or more per hit

Chris_
10-21-2013, 04:02 PM
I like the challenge of going over vault for the lt buildings. I'm always over vault anyway. I'm 125 mil over vault now and rarely get attacked. I see no reason to raise the limit again until they start raising the prices on the ltb

candyson
10-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Thanks anyhow. Best of luck to you.
I'll give you a hint... 24+48