PDA

View Full Version : Operation Poseidon GLTQ will be ending early. New end date: 9/24 4:00 pm PST

TheOracle
09-23-2013, 05:15 PM
Hey everyone,

The GLTQ Operation Poseidon was released with a data error. All of the requirements were set to 1 rather than the correct levels. We aren't going to take the items back but we are going to end the GLTQ at 4PM PST tomorrow (9/24). We are also going to end the goal Event: Operation Poseidon at that time. The time will change on your goals in game once we deploy new data and you relaunch the game.

The individual LTQ end times won't be changed since it has the correct requirements. The rewards for the individual LTQ have been increased and players will see the changes on items they have already received.

Also with the data deploy going out in the next 30 we are adding several things that are worth calling out:

Adding a 7th rank to all faction bonuses except the member cap
Adding 5 new levels to walls used in WD
New building LTQ
The LE set this week will only require 1 item. When players buy that 1 item they will get one of the bonus items. Unfortunately on Android this is going to display oddly. In one of the item spots there is a placeholder item that costs 0 gold. The LE set works correctly and clicking on the blank item doesn't do anything. I've attached a screenshot for reference.

We're working on a replacement GLTQ as well which we are trying to release in lieu of this one tomorrow. If you want the prizes from this messed up GLTQ, I suggest you act fast as we will not be crediting them after we remove this GLTQ tomororw.

TheOracle
09-23-2013, 05:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0mcuWhj.jpg

SOF
09-23-2013, 05:21 PM
Thank you for the update! I think that's just about the most fair action you could have taken with the mixup.

Thief
09-23-2013, 05:22 PM
Good call Gree. Make people complete the Individual LTQ (which is the one that was going to take the longest anyways) in a short period of time so they spend more gold.

Also nice selling point on the LE sets.

Ohh and can we see Different Faction bonuses? Energy regen? Stamina Regen?

Finally can you send that 100,009 gold to my account? Thank you.

SOF
09-23-2013, 05:25 PM
LOL, right I forgot about that... I'm still waiting on this too Gree, thanks!

Socks
09-23-2013, 05:30 PM
My LLP, in the same faction as my HLP, has not received ANY of the units that the rest of the faction has received. What's going on with that?

Yates Jr
09-23-2013, 05:32 PM
My LLP, in the same faction as my HLP, has not received ANY of the units that the rest of the faction has received. What's going on with that?

Update the Modern War App to 3.8.4

Socks
09-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Update the Modern War App to 3.8.4

I just did this, and it didn't resolve the issue.

stephen2013
09-23-2013, 05:55 PM
I am proud of how you guys handled this. Job VERY well done. I think it's fair.

richie1105
09-23-2013, 06:03 PM
Yeah i agree, fair play to you Gree my opinion of you just went up

Big Jrod
09-23-2013, 07:01 PM
I have one question. If we finished the faction ltq, and then then in a day or two finish the ind ltq do we still get the unit for completing both? With this announcement of a new event we just need to know if it will run alone or be linked to getting that unit..

NaibuKizuato
09-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Is it me or is MW performing like garbage right now .. Not loading the next stage of the goals, crashes constantly, major lag, crashes when changing maps, freezes when changes maps and now wont load "an unknown error happened."

NaibuKizuato
09-23-2013, 07:03 PM
I have one question. If we finished the faction ltq, and then then in a day or two finish the ind ltq do we still get the unit for completing both? With this announcement of a new event we just need to know if it will run alone or be linked to getting that unit..

great question

Tito89
09-23-2013, 07:14 PM
Very fair Gree, +1

DFI
09-23-2013, 07:39 PM
great question

I believe they said no in the first post.

RealLoads
09-23-2013, 08:06 PM
I was playing then I stopped for about an hour to let my energy fill up a bit. Then when I went back on it was asking me to select a nation, but the nations were all blank. It said my base was empty. I was still in my faction, but everything else was gone. There was nothing in the store and nothing in the goals!!
How do I fix this??

Thank

CroftyB
09-23-2013, 08:08 PM
...what about those who cannot see the individual LTQs?
I've sent a ticket in. 3 separate devices, 3 separate accounts. 2 with iOS6 1 with iOS7 and none show the individual quests!

Edit: also noted the LTQ building is not showing in goals either
Edit edit: I've just gone back in game and hey presto LTQ building goal but still no individual LTQ showing?

Veccster
09-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Is it me or is MW performing like garbage right now .. Not loading the next stage of the goals, crashes constantly, major lag, crashes when changing maps, freezes when changes maps and now wont load "an unknown error happened."

Yes...android version is acting very crazy right now. I was told 5x,i was leveling up but never leveled up. Waiting for next mission to show up sucks too.

I have feared that problem since I started playing, RealLoads. Hope you get it figured out.

T Rav
09-23-2013, 09:25 PM
I was playing then I stopped for about an hour to let my energy fill up a bit. Then when I went back on it was asking me to select a nation, but the nations were all blank. It said my base was empty. I was still in my faction, but everything else was gone. There was nothing in the store and nothing in the goals!!
How do I fix this??

Thank

Had the same problem on iOS. Delete the app and reinstall and it showed up for me

goober
09-23-2013, 09:42 PM
Good recovery. A little more QA testing before pushing updates would be good, but this is a good way to handle the glitch. And Thank You for announcing the changes!!

ash.dew
09-23-2013, 10:03 PM
Why do GREE always mess up with Android platoform? Every time I see any posting from GREE, they give better envirnment to iOS and Android sucks.

Johnson_Jr
09-24-2013, 12:17 AM
So Nice, my app restart after each completed lvl of the LTQ....annoying? Boring? what else?

whitefire
09-24-2013, 02:10 AM
I actually levelled up more than te times. The xp progress bar goes all over the place and so did the energy bar. It renewed ten times too. Afraid of an infinite energy/skill loop i started doing some calculations and nothing actually seems to be wrong. No more skill points were given and although the energy bar constantly reset, i the end it did exactly what if should have.

Gree, get your act together! Finally, i have one word you all apparently never heard of. It's called TESTING. Look it up.

BurnNotice69
09-24-2013, 05:16 AM
Ok, so I read every post and unless I just missed something, here's my question:

So, if the event ends today at 1600 hrs, PST and the event says it does in the missions folder, then what about the individual event, which still says it ends in 4 days, to get the Ramses MBT II? Is this still ending in 4 days or is this ending today at 1600 hrs, PST also?

If it is not ending today, then will we still get the Ramses MBT II in 4 days if we complete the individual by then?

I'm thinking not since it says we have to complete the faction event in order to obtain the Freedom 33, but clarification would be nice, as I'd like to get the Freedom 33 unit.

Mad Babs
09-24-2013, 05:26 AM
So when are you going to fix the fact that I still can not go ANYWHERE on the map at ALL....This is really frustrating at this point! PLEASE!!!

Colombiano
09-24-2013, 05:56 AM
Top 100 necesita latinos activos , por favor envíeme mensaje con defensa y ataque , mi correo gionnyx@yahoo.com gracias , ven únete a la hermandad , no te arrepentirás !

BoilerPaulie
09-24-2013, 06:19 AM
Overall, this is a good way to handle the glitch and for that I applaud Gree for at least not taking away prizes gained, but I am not happy with the fact that you would have to finish the individual LTQ by this afternoon in order to get the combined event unit. I had already invested quite a bit of energy into the individual LTQ by the time this announcement was made, but I wouldn't have done it at all if I had known that ahead of time. Not happy at all about that.

warrends
09-24-2013, 06:26 AM
Any chance we can get a list of the replacement units for the individual LTQ? The originals suck, as usual. But at least I could see them as I received them. If they are just replaced, there is no way to see what is new. So a list of which units converted to which new units would be nice.

Also very glad to hear that faction upgrades will go to level 7. That is a very nice touch. Wonder what everyone's first upgrade will be (note: it starts with "h" and ends with "ealth regen").

nkeywithdnb
09-24-2013, 06:33 AM
I finished. Probably one of the very few. Cost me 4 Vaults and about 6 Levels. Level 39 prestige cost 22,726 energy and level 40 cost 25,030 energy. Crazy amount of cost to finish this event. Hope to see a nice increase in stats after the modified units are added.

hood1976
09-24-2013, 08:52 AM
$320 dollars to complete the mission... thats crazy but exactly what Gree hoped to see

Web323
09-24-2013, 09:11 AM

That is one great gold bonus

Colombiano
09-24-2013, 09:18 AM
We need latín people for a top 100 faction

Green Drake
09-24-2013, 10:51 AM
Ok the faction ltq is no longer available for me. We were on level 16. Any suggestions as to how I might get that back?

Flash0810
09-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Yeah, we got into it and cleared about 7 - 8 levels before GREE pulled it. Shame really as I wanted those units!

Green Drake
09-24-2013, 03:18 PM
How is that fair? Just because others cleared it faster they get the stats?

Web323
09-24-2013, 03:23 PM
There will be a new set to accomplish

jopdermod
09-24-2013, 04:29 PM
$320 dollars to complete the mission... thats crazy but exactly what Gree hoped to see

It costed me slightly less then 3 vaults to complete .. When you want to get a bonus FREEDOM33 14360 / 9574 air unit, thats what you have to pay !

jjm521
09-24-2013, 04:33 PM
Its well past 4....

Green Drake
09-24-2013, 04:47 PM
There will be a new set to accomplish
And again how is that fair. I spent gold planning on finishing it today. I understand there were issues but the people that finished it last night still have the items correct?

tayyib
09-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Where is the new GLTQ u promised nothing has come up.

jjm521
09-24-2013, 05:00 PM
Only an hour late, good thing people werent planning for this or anything 👎

jjm521
09-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Lol theyll probably come out and tell us, oops, we meant tomorrow, starting today. Meanwhile, many of us are holding on to energy instead of working on individual ltq. Cmon guys, get it together

Ghost-12
09-24-2013, 05:10 PM
The rewards for the individual LTQ have been increased and players will see the changes on items they have already received.
well its past 4 PST and I still see my units with same stats as before?!
did the update already too...just saying

acesneights
09-24-2013, 06:48 PM
Starts with 10 Scouts at Insurgent Camp 10 X 50E

General Raub
09-24-2013, 10:18 PM
well its past 4 PST and I still see my units with same stats as before?!
did the update already too...just saying

it be nice if gree posted something bout the latest update that we received the Enemy Omega Onslaught and new faction bonuses !? I would love to see the units from individual LTQ stat increased !

Gree keep us updated

General Solo
09-27-2013, 12:58 PM
How much total energy do you need to prestige for the operation Poseidon faction mission please I need this total ASAP