PDA

View Full Version : Click,click,click,click.freaking click

Maverick0073
09-23-2013, 05:14 PM
What is this bs... My iPad was not made to be hammered like this if I want a damn stupid clicking game I would download one. now I Freacking spend 2 hours clicking on the same stupid target and there are so many of these freaking idiots walking around they get in the way and then you hit the wrong target. Obviously gree has no clue what people like..because this **** is not it!! THIS IS AN TABLET OR PHONE GAME , NOT A PC GAME!!! Do some fing research gree. The whole appeal in this game is that you don't have to spend hours at a time..you used to be able to log in do your stuff and log out and come back in an hour or so..now I need to spend 4 days clicking on idiots that take a million shot and if I don't I lose out on these now totally overpowered units. And then can't compete.

Ok now let the trolls have it at me....but this is my opinion take it as you will.

Jody13
09-24-2013, 06:15 AM
So very true. Boring and TIME consuming. It takes so long to complete a mission, I stopped and turned off even before my energy was used up!

whiskeybravo
09-24-2013, 06:20 AM
I have to agree, clicking the same guy a million times while he is bobing and weaving in and out of 7 other guys on a small phone screen is getting frustration.

kguittar
09-24-2013, 06:58 AM
I have to agree, clicking the same guy a million times while he is bobing and weaving in and out of 7 other guys on a small phone screen is getting frustration.
+1 for that. Very frustrating trying to pick out the right guy to hit

Agent Orange
09-24-2013, 07:05 AM
Try doing it without your reading glasses.....

Max Power
09-24-2013, 07:07 AM

Absolutely. On a Pad, not so bad, but the phone is brutal, and you have to turn on 2-click jobs to avoid multiple mis-clicks. These games have always annoyed me in that once you start hammering on a guy, about 8 other guys come over and get in your business. I wish they would program it so everybody doesn't bunch up.

That being said, this should got rid of staging in a hurry.

Steg
09-24-2013, 07:14 AM
THIS IS AN TABLET OR PHONE GAME , NOT A PC GAME!!! .

Whats a PC got to do with it?

Going back to what you said about clicking though, this is why I really cant understand why people pay to play it.. I mean come on, so much more better things money can be spent on.. and lets face it, £63.00 for 1500 gold.. just to enable you to "click" some more.. or get a nice little picture of something.

At the end of the day, you don't even get to see your "fancy" units in battle!

I still play though, but I have never spent a penny on it :)

Zepson
09-24-2013, 07:14 AM
once you start hammering on a guy, about 8 other guys come over and get in your business.

They are meant to get in your way, it's designed that way, to make it difficult for you so you waste some energy from time to time, then you need a refill and a refill means gold spending.

Ryans67
09-24-2013, 07:40 AM
Extremely boring and also annoying new aspect. Here is a novel approach to removing the pre-staging boost obtained....Follow KA, introduce new enemies for every LTQ. Have them disappear after the LTQ is over. And make them less hits. I don't mind hitting a boss 21 times @300 energy, but hitting a 13 energy guy 20+ times is just stupid.....

Perilous
09-24-2013, 07:47 AM
They took the worst part of KA and moved it into MW. Too much clutter.

Ghost-12
09-24-2013, 09:38 AM
Here is a novel approach to removing the pre-staging boost obtained....
I think this is why they did this mess, to prevent Pre-staging :/ not cool at all

frettlessibanez
09-24-2013, 10:19 AM
Yes, it can get frustrating when all the people bunch and you have to hit so many times. And yes, it is frustrating to me that all the time I spent setting up map levels was a waste. However, I love the new setup. Not to put anyone else down, we all have our likes and dislikes, it just seems a lot easier to me. Ever spent a day setting up one of the more difficult levels only to find it is not included in the latest ltq? For me, the new setup is far less frustrating!

AdamInToronto
09-24-2013, 11:02 AM
Too much clicking. Let us turn the animations off.

War lord
09-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Yes, it does kinda suck, my prepping is all to crap.