PDA

View Full Version : Glitch with the match ups

Mastert55
09-23-2013, 04:13 PM
Ok, so my faction, Elite New Gunners, has been in the top 50-100 region throughout all the WD events so far. In every war, we usually get matched up with somewhat reasonable opponents. Sometimes we get smashed and sometimes we destroy our opponents, that is expected. But this time around, Gree has 90% of the time matched us up with notorious Top 25's. I mean we got destroyed, we faced SUP3, McGurt, Templar Knights Legends, SUPwheat connection, and other super factions. I don't want to sound like a little girl and complain to everyone, I accept the fact that factions will sometimes have unfair match ups, but really Gree? I mean we barely scr@ped up enough points to squeeze into the top 75. My point is, Gree needs to fix their matching system. We have sent out massive amounts of tickets, and still no explanation, just a bunch of apologies and "our engineers are working on it". How hard is it to adjust an algorithm to have an equal faction match up?

good gawd noooo
09-23-2013, 04:49 PM
read other post think this fltw glitch is gree attempting to smooth things out.. we all had the same issues. My faction a top 400-500 faction faces top 50-100 for most of our wars we got stomped. Part of game hopefully they will fix it in time for next war. But also read the announcements page as well more changes to come in future to hopefully make it better

CroftyB
09-23-2013, 04:50 PM
...with one battle left, we sat comfortably 30k above the drop point for 750. Our last battle was sure to be a good one. We would still end up a battle short of both faction quests but we had a great run, some great losses and great wins.
The last battle....we are typically ranked 750 and we get matched against...............a top 50.
Apologies guys, cannot remember who you are, but you dropped 135k on us and we ended up in 751st position....it hurts still :(

CroftyB
09-23-2013, 05:01 PM
...oh, and we tied with 750 for points and have to suck it with no prize. Thanks Gree, your matching is fecking A!