PDA

View Full Version : Massive XP gain

London Town
09-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Earlier on I was close to levelling up to level 119, I was roughly 200 XP away.

I've come back a few hours later to find I've now levelled to 119 and I'm now 3/4 of th bar along.

I haven't done any actions within the game so confused what's happened here.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Skoalrulz
09-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Your faction completed some the Ltq.

Zulfiqaar
09-23-2013, 03:54 PM
3 Hours ago i was on level 92. Now i am next to level 95...

Crowe77
09-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Your faction started the LTQ while you were out and you got units and XP.

London Town
09-23-2013, 03:55 PM
Your faction completed some the Ltq.

But I haven't done any actions and sure as hell don't want the XP.

Yates Jr
09-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Then you should leave your faction before the FLTQ starts and jump back in after it is finished. Both units and XP fall from the sky in FLTQs.

ProCision
09-23-2013, 03:59 PM
Then you should leave your faction before the FLTQ starts and jump back in after it is finished. Both units and XP fall from the sky in FLTQs.

thats the best way to explain it.

Thief
09-23-2013, 04:00 PM
But I haven't done any actions and sure as hell don't want the XP.

That 60k+ Jump in your stats also wouldn't be possible.

So you have to decide if you don't want the XP then you don't want the Units. Be thankful....some of us didn't do the update a few days ago.....so didn't get the units. Then try and find a faction that hasn't completed after you do the update.

fkamb
09-23-2013, 04:02 PM
But you have to do the mw update first to see the units.

lacrouch74
09-23-2013, 04:06 PM
I understand the need to minimize XP. I too am grooming an LLP. However, the stat gain was more than worth the XP. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth - your faction mates did the work for you.

London Town
09-23-2013, 04:08 PM
Then you should leave your faction before the FLTQ starts and jump back in after it is finished. Both units and XP fall from the sky in FLTQs. I don't recall seeing "FLTQ" In the event calendar. Or am I supposed to second guess gree?

pb23
09-23-2013, 04:16 PM
I HATE it when I log on to 40% more stats on my account.

London Town
09-23-2013, 04:31 PM
I HATE it when I log on to 40% more stats on my account. what you talking about you d1ck?

I'm simply asking why it wasn't advertised by gree

Yates Jr
09-23-2013, 04:32 PM
I understand the need to minimize XP. I too am grooming an LLP. However, the stat gain was more than worth the XP. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth - your faction mates did the work for you.

I agree completely. I could barely finish 2 of the Targets before my team finished Prestige. I'm in good company and I LOVE gift horses! :D

Yates Jr
09-23-2013, 04:36 PM
I don't recall seeing "FLTQ" In the event calendar. Or am I supposed to second guess gree?

If you are truly camping you would have wised up when this happened before France. The only time you really "need" to be in your faction is when you want a stat boost or it's time for WD/FvF event.

Also, if you're not second guessing GREE you're not playing this game correctly.

pb23
09-23-2013, 04:38 PM
what you talking about you d1ck?

I'm simply asking why it wasn't advertised by gree

I saw a statement earlier today and it reads:

"The first installment of Mexico's Faction Limited Time Quests will be released today following the conclusion of the France WD event. At a cost of a mere few thousand experience points, we will offer a ridiculously easy FLTQ that can be completed by most factions within the first hour of it being released. You can expect your stats to increase approximately 70,000 to 120,000 points depending on your faction's bonuses. For those of you trying to avoid improvements to your character's performance at a rate of 14,000 x level, please consider temporarily exiting your faction immediately."

I'm pretty sure I saw this somewhere.

swag
09-23-2013, 04:40 PM
The stat gain greatly outweighs the xp gain. Not many events can you get 7-8 unboosted attack per point of xp.

pb23
09-23-2013, 04:42 PM
The stat gain greatly outweighs the xp gain. Not many events can you get 7-8 unboosted attack per point of xp.

To achieve this end by camping, it will be years from now and the game will be dead.

good gawd noooo
09-23-2013, 04:42 PM
agreed your stats jumped by what 50k and u gained a few lvls balances out and u didn't even have to wake up for it to happen. I was one of the people in my faction doing the work and the whole faction gains was frickin awesome. be greatful for the units without fireing a shot or dropping any energy lets you start the solo ltq with full energy. Bet you would also complain if you won 4 million in lottery on a ticket your mom bought for you..... and yes with this game you have to ALWAYS second guess gree and learn from mistakes you make for next time..Besides think this glitch is grees way of making up for war time issues

Tournai
09-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Unless You jump Tier!!! Waiting for à Epic boss before level 150!!

Bummer!!

stephen2013
09-23-2013, 04:50 PM
Don't care that I gained a full level and a half, the stats jump alone was worth it enough to do it.

Lol we finished the faction LTQ in about 15 minutes.

fkamb
09-23-2013, 04:52 PM
I saw a statement earlier today and it reads:

"The first installment of Mexico's Faction Limited Time Quests will be released today following the conclusion of the France WD event. At a cost of a mere few thousand experience points, we will offer a ridiculously easy FLTQ that can be completed by most factions within the first hour of it being released. You can expect your stats to increase approximately 70,000 to 120,000 points depending on your faction's bonuses. For those of you trying to avoid improvements to your character's performance at a rate of 14,000 x level, please consider temporarily exiting your faction immediately."

I'm pretty sure I saw this somewhere.

Lol, i'm almost becoming a member of the 1 mlj def club, but where did all the cool guys go to? Oh, they are now sitting on 10 mlj or so.

War73
09-24-2013, 06:00 AM
Angry people are mostly ignorant people that are angry because they are ignorant.

tayyib
09-24-2013, 06:57 AM
Yes same here I leveled up before 1 hour of war ending , when ltq started my whole xp bar was empty and after finishing faction ltq I leveled up twice. When I started to do individual ltq when I was hitting an object xp bar was going 10 times higher and I stopped ltq. That's a bug GREE probably u will not fix it but just to say damn fix it.

borter
09-24-2013, 07:21 AM
That 60k+ Jump in your stats also wouldn't be possible.

So you have to decide if you don't want the XP then you don't want the Units. Be thankful....some of us didn't do the update a few days ago.....so didn't get the units. Then try and find a faction that hasn't completed after you do the update.

So how is CAR-TOON DOING?

Philly982
09-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Yes same here I leveled up before 1 hour of war ending , when ltq started my whole xp bar was empty and after finishing faction ltq I leveled up twice. When I started to do individual ltq when I was hitting an object xp bar was going 10 times higher and I stopped ltq. That's a bug GREE probably u will not fix it but just to say damn fix it.

My XP bar was doing the same during the single player LTQ, it was going up exponentially for just 7 XP a pop. But when I exited the app and returned the XP bar returned to normal as well. Most likely a display glitch.

Kill Joy
09-24-2013, 10:31 AM
be happy your faction finished this event without your help. if you would have helped your xp gain would be much much higher.