PDA

View Full Version : I quite

kiruban
09-23-2013, 02:45 PM
Gree does not want to support me i my problem( account gone after upgrade of ios7). Because im a free and loyal player. I sent pm to sirius cj and two more moderators. But my messages are not considered. My support emails are not consired. I waited over 4 days but problem still going on. I wasted over 8 months to play this bleddy game. Good bye

kiruban
09-23-2013, 03:01 PM
58 peoples viewd. But no one want to help me.

Dirty Mind
09-23-2013, 03:04 PM
should be 59 but it didnt change after I viewed it. would you like to see the replies I recieved back for my problems? they are the same as the ones you will get

out of names
09-23-2013, 03:06 PM
I'll help you.... It's spelled “quit" not “quite" hope that helped

kiruban
09-23-2013, 03:09 PM
English is your mother language. Not mine. I need a solution

larrydavid
09-23-2013, 03:11 PM
English is your mother language. Not mine. I need a solution

Stop complaining and get off the forums.

Dirty Mind
09-23-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm not on Iphone but I thought some people got a popup saying not to upgrade because it would cause issues with MW.

good gawd noooo
09-23-2013, 04:18 PM
give the guy a break.. English is second language and we would all be upset if we lost our account.. That being said it takes more then 4 days to get it back they will email you requesting information on your account then try to find it for you.. If they are able they will replace the temp account you use to play with your found account. This happened to me a few months back took them two weeks but I did get it back. But you will need to start a new accound don't actually have to play on it past the first setting it up and getting to were you can access the invite code which gree will request. Again be patient I know it sucks but it takes time to find one account out of almost a million then transfer it back to the invite code you give them.

iZheil9152
09-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Grow up and wait the month before support responds like I did, sheesh

Speed ump
09-23-2013, 04:26 PM
The people here cannot help you. Gree will have to take care of that issue.

fernandoefens
09-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Gree does not support free players.

fils
09-24-2013, 02:28 AM

" 'Merica "

All said.

Good luck kiruban. If they don't answer argue with Apple explaining you can't play the game any longer because of the iOS upgrade and that the developer doesn't answer. They may be able to do something.

fils
09-24-2013, 02:31 AM
I'm not on Iphone but I thought some people got a popup saying not to upgrade because it would cause issues with MW.

Sort of. I received a pop-up saying I should update MW app before iOS to minimize issues. On other hand, one of the moderators published here in the forums that the updated app was still under approval os something like that from Apple and that could still be some issues, but I guess kiroban problem doesn't qualify as one of the identified issues.

kiruban
09-24-2013, 02:42 AM
thanks for your info an dsupporting fils

godfight
09-24-2013, 03:13 AM

why is this forum ur?i don't think so

Dutchie
09-24-2013, 03:58 AM
I quite like their support. All tickets that I have created in the past have been answered in an acceptable timeframe. I change the title of the ticket to highlight the actual problem in summary. I provide all the necessary details for them to resolve the issue. I remain courteous, never spam them with multiple tickets and wait patiently with an occasional update to ask for the current status. The support staff have to deal with 1000s of tickets a day and it can be a very stressful job... Believe me, I know!

Sigfried
09-24-2013, 07:27 AM
English is obviously not his first language. And English is a very difficult language to pick up. All those oriental geeks in college who took away the curve and aced every calculus and physics test you threw at them would spend their last semester taking a single English class. That's how complicated our language is. It's a mixture of every other language with a few pounds of stupidity thrown in. And that's not even counting the ridiculous slang we add to it.

Yes, we were warned not to upgrade to iOS 7, but I blow through those splash screens myself. That being said, you have to give them time to respond. They will fix it but it takes several days to get back to you. And they can't fix it if you are on iOS 7 because - as the splash screen warned, it will not run on 7. So you will either need another device to restore it to or you have to wait until they have a version for iOS7.

Urbz
09-24-2013, 02:23 PM
" merica"...? ...yea cause prob. Your grandpa it's a Native American right? ...

Stooboot
09-24-2013, 04:36 PM
didnt know u could "quite" something but ok see u when u fiend out and start playing

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
09-24-2013, 04:44 PM
Aren't you real helpful.
Guess you've never had a Gree problem, nor ever complained in the forums.
Lucky you.
Care to share the secret?

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
09-24-2013, 04:46 PM
That was directed at larrydavid, not the poster above me.

fkamb
09-24-2013, 04:49 PM
With dutchie here, like the support a lot, they actually try to give you answers. You don't have to look for answers here

fkamb
09-24-2013, 04:50 PM
But i always enjoy a post from hexxxenbeast to enlighten us some more.