PDA

View Full Version : Top400 faction with great war strategy are looking for few active and strong players

Bancodilugano
09-23-2013, 02:08 PM
We did an amazing job in this war so now I'm looking for other few strong and active players:
Are you feeling frustrating with your faction because most of players are inactive and there are a weak interaction between each other? I'm an officer, lv 204, 445k Att 589k def, in charge for recruit high stats and active players.
I'm a Gold user player and I scored over 100k WD points in the last war, the same or better have done the other 6 Officers that are also gold users and first of all great person.
We did a focus clean up after the last war and now we are looking for serious players that want to grow with us. We have a strong and good base due to our experience, 2 years that we are playing MW.
Our faction called TEXAS; ID 667597272
We are a "small" (by choice) but loyal and unite faction of 42 soldiers.
Placed 351. (from top 1000 so an huge improvement due to high level recruitment!) but doesn't matter because we did 30-8 wins/losses and 6 wins in a row for the second war in succession! We have a great strategy war.
We use Kakao Talk as chat.
We are looking for few active daily player for growing togheter, NO Gold required (but if you use it it's better) and a low minimum daily donations of 1.5M, so just fun but active
Our bonus are:
+ 30% Infantry Def
+ 25%Ground Def
+ 25% Air Def
+ 20% Sea def
+ 15% Infantry Att
+ 15% Ground Att
+ 30% Building Def
+ 10% Def Buildings
+ 10% Building Output
- 25% Health Regen Time

If you are strong and loyal soldier feel free to join our family, we are waiting for you

Bancodilugano
09-24-2013, 10:44 AM
We are looking for just 1 Gold player, we are a great family trust me... ;)

Bancodilugano
09-26-2013, 12:16 PM
We will open soon other 2 spots... ;)

Bancodilugano
09-28-2013, 04:11 AM
We have a last spot, just the last one before the big prize! Only loyal and strong player, better if gold user