PDA

View Full Version : Gree factions are still locked can we get a tech on this?

camper killer
09-23-2013, 01:52 PM
We got people to move and things to do. you gonna get this looked at?

Lancerdually
09-23-2013, 01:53 PM
Yes, this is causing problems like that last glitch where everyone went back to factions they had just been kicked from and new members were lost .......FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wilsontint
09-23-2013, 01:55 PM
unlock the cells!

Jerle
09-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Factions now remain locked for 2 hours following world domination to ensure all the prizes can be awarded properly.

Robespierre
09-23-2013, 02:10 PM
Factions now remain locked for 2 hours following world domination to ensure all the prizes can be awarded properly.

With all due respect sir, where are all of these parameters posted so we have an idea of how to participate in your contests?

leroyingo
09-23-2013, 03:23 PM
I think you should be able to boot someone at anytime, even during a battle, just not recruit. How often do you get some new person who completely stuffs your faction by not listening to the faction and declaring at anytime.
Whether this can be done or not? But it would really help lower factions.

Dutchie
09-23-2013, 03:28 PM
With all due respect sir, where are all of these parameters posted so we have an idea of how to participate in your contests?

How can they do a manual when they keep changing the goal posts? As soon as they write it, it would be out of date... LOL

Harley Quinn

Sorry, Gree--we do not agree with your use of the phrase "ensure all the prizes can be awarded properly". Now, the idiots in our faction that ignored our rules and declared war whenever they felt like it (or didn't participate at all) will get our hard earned rewards! That's a load of crap! Some of these freeloaders deserve to get booted before they reap the rewards of other people's labor... Bad decision! Oh--and thanks for the advanced notice too... 😡

Dutchie
I think you should be able to boot someone at anytime, even during a battle, just not recruit. How often do you get some new person who completely stuffs your faction by not listening to the faction and declaring at anytime.
Whether this can be done or not? But it would really help lower factions.

Or only allow officers, leader and DL to declare...

Stooboot
09-23-2013, 03:34 PM
2 hrs seems like a long time its never personally taken longer than 5 mins to get my rewards but I cant speak for anyone else