PDA

View Full Version : HOOD expansion

horvyptr
09-23-2013, 12:56 PM
I have almost only gold buildings and my hood is full.... Admins... why dont u allow to expand the hood??? next LTB do i have to sell gold buildings that i can put down it??

Thx for the answers ADMINS

KemoKidd
09-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Almost only gold buildings and you are almost out of room? You should have plenty of room if you have only gold and ltb buildings!

younguns44
09-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Would appreciate hood expansions!!

Bala82
09-23-2013, 01:29 PM
the expand button doesn't work for me since new version

Antheus
09-23-2013, 01:35 PM
.....what's this .?.....a gang of clowns having a good time....? 👎

reesebutton
09-24-2013, 03:05 AM
next LTB do i have to sell gold buildings that i can put down it??

Guess so.

Crying about it sure helps, so put your head on my shoulder and bawl away.

Joe bananas
09-24-2013, 03:28 AM
We have all these roads..... Why can't we have cars? We have cars in the LTQ that we hit for cash. So why not put something on the roads - cars, bikes, buses the possibilities are almost endless. Surely this would be easy to implement.

minion
09-24-2013, 05:44 AM
We have all these roads..... Why can't we have cars? We have cars in the LTQ that we hit for cash. So why not put something on the roads - cars, bikes, buses the possibilities are almost endless. Surely this would be easy to implement.

nice idea mate.. but road comes for free during hood expansion. and as u all know gree'd' gives nothing away for free. except some weapons that others acquired by spending a vault

MattThomas08
09-24-2013, 06:26 AM
nice idea mate.. but road comes for free during hood expansion. and as u all know gree'd' gives nothing away for free. except some weapons that others acquired by spending a vault

The roads are financed with the 10% bank deposit fee players make when banking. That's why the free banking prize is so rare. Without the 10% tax, Gree can't afford to employ people to build the roads. If everybody stopped banking, you wouldn't be able to do anymore expansion, as you would have no public access to any of your businesses.

minion
09-24-2013, 06:35 AM
The roads are financed with the 10% bank deposit fee players make when banking. That's why the free banking prize is so rare. Without the 10% tax, Gree can't afford to employ people to build the roads. If everybody stopped banking, you wouldn't be able to do anymore expansion, as you would have no public access to any of your businesses.

yeah.. yeah.. n after next battle fight club members wont have any roads in their hood.. wonder how their buildings be accessed then..

BigMoney
09-24-2013, 06:54 AM

Not to mention the fact that too many people with free banking will put the banks out of business. Then you'll be forced to carry all your cash on-hand.

reticlover
09-24-2013, 07:15 AM
the expand button doesn't work for me since new version

you can expand only so many times in each direction
there is a total of 30 expansions available. the last one cost 150mil

TMI
09-24-2013, 07:27 AM

If you think "static decorations" slow down hoods, I don't even want to think about what would happen if we had "moving decorations"!! ;)

Joe bananas
09-24-2013, 09:23 PM
If you think "static decorations" slow down hoods, I don't even want to think about what would happen if we had "moving decorations"!! ;)

Lol I hadn't even thought of moving cars. Can you image the cries of Sim City Ripoff if that happened.

candyson
09-24-2013, 09:47 PM
Then you'll be forced to carry all your cash on-hand.
Some of us already do this(like me)

Err
09-25-2013, 12:54 AM

I completely agree.... I want cars in my hood. Static one's though. The next LTB could be a LTV (Vehicle). I wonder how much a garbage truck pays out.

intecorp
09-25-2013, 08:31 PM
i have just expanded my hood twice within with past few days... no issue here