PDA

View Full Version : seriously pi5sed!!

dwayne
09-23-2013, 12:34 PM
I warred all weekend and bought/spent gold until sunday at 2pm when i went to a ball game. I came home at 6 and got on to help with the battles when i noticed i was not in the faction! I sent in a ticket and got no response from GREEd! Put a post on here and Sirius wanted the ticket number pm'ed to him. Well... it would help if your pms were turned on or at least respond to the posts!! Not my faction place top 250 and i got screwed out of the unit prizes!! SOMEONE GET OFF OF VACATION AND FIX THIS!!!!"""

richie1105
09-23-2013, 12:40 PM
In time it should get sorted but nevertheless that is not on

dwayne
09-24-2013, 03:23 AM
Nothing....?? Just sitting there on your duffs!!

slayer091
09-24-2013, 04:40 AM
Hope the Bravehearts of Scotland faction see this...they wanted a guy out of their faction badly :P :P

And i am sorry for that man...

HGF69
09-24-2013, 04:44 AM
Hope the Bravehearts of Scotland faction see this...they wanted a guy out of their faction badly :P :P

And i am sorry for that man...

Yeah we see it! I'm intrigued.

So it seems someone has been removed from their faction somehow yet Gree was unable to do this for us. Begs the question how did this guy get removed and by whom??? Questions if like answered.

iamnasty
09-24-2013, 04:48 AM
Yeah we see it! I'm intrigued.

So it seems someone has been removed from their faction somehow yet Gree was unable to do this for us. Begs the question how did this guy get removed and by whom??? Questions if like answered.

Sounds like Gree removed the wrong person, nothing new, lol :D

Dirty Mind
09-24-2013, 04:13 PM
hmmmm Dwayne = Talal? It would make sense if he Screwed Bravehearts all the way out of the top 150. Havent looked to see where BoS finished. Dwayne, if your not Talal, then that really sucks and I hope it gets fixed, if you are Talal, then hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.
I know this is the wrong post for this, but somebody should add that guy, then remove him right before the next one so he cant get into any faction and gets no rewards.

CDR Shepard
09-24-2013, 04:15 PM
I warred all weekend and bought/spent gold until sunday at 2pm when i went to a ball game. I came home at 6 and got on to help with the battles when i noticed i was not in the faction! I sent in a ticket and got no response from GREEd! Put a post on here and Sirius wanted the ticket number pm'ed to him. Well... it would help if your pms were turned on or at least respond to the posts!! Not my faction place top 250 and i got screwed out of the unit prizes!! SOMEONE GET OFF OF VACATION AND FIX THIS!!!!"""

You mad bro?

I am a cow
09-24-2013, 04:21 PM
You mad bro?

**** move bro

CDR Shepard
09-24-2013, 04:35 PM
**** move bro

You're right, screaming on a forum like a child with a temper tantrum is definitly going to work. Obviously its a mistake, or not. Either way, it will get resolved and units awarded if necessary. Patience sometimes is needed. Relax, post rquired info, try being nice, and see what happens...