PDA

View Full Version : The top 3 prizes is Garbage in Mexico

thunder
09-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Gree what were you thinking? The top 3 prizes is absolutely garbage. Extra money from raids extra money from missions and casuality rate reduction. Like we need casuality rate reduction in gold factions. Spending will be down

Speed ump
09-23-2013, 12:34 PM
I was about to start this thread.lol. Top three prizes are a complete joke. Don't expect to see the usual names if that's what they end up being. I see the numbers being dirt low this next one. Casualty reduction for a top 3 team? Really? Mission payout? Raid payout? Gree if you want us participating, we need to see some worthwhile prizes to be competing for. This is a recipe to see just how low we can go.

Big Baby Jesus
09-23-2013, 12:45 PM
They are bluffing gree. Keep the prizes the same, they will still score 25mill for them.

ProCision
09-23-2013, 12:55 PM
I was about to start this thread.lol. Top three prizes are a complete joke. Don't expect to see the usual names if that's what they end up being. I see the numbers being dirt low this next one. Casualty reduction for a top 3 team? Really? Mission payout? Raid payout? Gree if you want us participating, we need to see some worthwhile prizes to be competing for. This is a recipe to see just how low we can go.

Maybe you finally found your excuse....

Woodie
09-23-2013, 01:12 PM
All of the prizes are garbage. I may only be in a top 250 faction, but I would take the prizes we won in France for 250 and 400 over these anyday...

Erkensang
09-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Same here! Top 50 is sweet though

honest Abe
09-23-2013, 01:27 PM
I second the op. these prizes are a total joke.

KalebR
09-23-2013, 01:30 PM
There is only attack and defense modifiers for the rest of the prizes. No valor or cash payout or building output, or health regen.

honest Abe
09-23-2013, 01:48 PM
Well swap the top three for the lower ones.

There is only attack and defense modifiers for the rest of the prizes. No valor or cash payout or building output, or health regen.

ShawnBB
09-23-2013, 03:29 PM
Gree what were you thinking? The top 3 prizes is absolutely garbage. Extra money from raids extra money from missions and casuality rate reduction. Like we need casuality rate reduction in gold factions. Spending will be down

What is causality? People still having units that is destructible?

Speed ump
09-23-2013, 04:24 PM
I have destructable units on a llp game in sup, but as far as im concerened, the quicker they pop out the better.

pb23
09-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Wow those are horrible... makes perfect sense from gree's standpoint. Top three won't break their streak of victories and runners up... may was well create more cash thrown at the lower tiers.

Mongo
09-23-2013, 04:42 PM
Can't y'all just bring this up at the next GREE board mtg? Or next SUP circular ritual. You are wasting bandwidth for the 472,000 of us who will never care what the top 3 units are.

stephen2013
09-23-2013, 04:48 PM
I thought they were a load of bull also. Most ridiculous set of top 3 so far.

Yes, SO FAR.

DanL
09-23-2013, 06:13 PM

Hahaha, it's about time Gree handed the junk to top 3. Is it really a competition if the top 3 factions get a 20-30% stat boost over everyone else? Nope. Quit complaining. You'll still get in first because that's just all you know at this point. You want some competition? Start the guild from scratch without the bonuses. Buy the faction bonuses and then go with the unit bonuses. That'll be your competition, crybaby.

iamnasty
09-23-2013, 06:27 PM
Gree, just ignore what you have read ere, just the usual blah blah blah......just continue the great work, no worries with assurance of the real USD will continuously flowing in non-stop from the very same Top 3 factions will proudly continue their rivalry, at the same time spending tons of real USD money, so will the rest of the other factions ...............even if the Top 3 prizes is just TACO !!! :D

tvvicee
09-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Even if the top 3 prizes would be some coupon booklets for fastfood you'd still battle ur butts off just and solely to see the name up there. I'd be surprised if you'd stay below 10millions points - would like to see that though.

tvvicee
09-23-2013, 07:33 PM
The only thing disgusting is ur attitude

Who would want anything to do with that disgusting country anyway? Yes, Eddie has been there...once.