PDA

View Full Version : Gree Please Fix The Leaderboard!!!

boco78
09-23-2013, 11:26 AM
Last 10 minutes is not refreshing and the factions who are fighting for T10, T25, T50,... do not know where they actually stand. If you don´t fix it soon, I believe many tickets will come your way after the event!!!

Web323
09-23-2013, 11:26 AM
Been frozen for the last 30 minutes

Viva la Revolution
09-23-2013, 11:35 AM
have the same i don't know if we are in top 50.......****

Arc Burn
09-23-2013, 11:36 AM
have the same i don't know if we are in top 50.......****

took the words right out of my mouth...er fingers

HayeZeus
09-23-2013, 11:40 AM
Gree I really hope you didn't freeze the leaderboard on purpose. I've heard of that before but don't remember it actually happening. That has to be one of the shadiest things you could possibly do. Force everyone to go blind just so they have to spend money and hope.

Kill Joy
09-23-2013, 11:41 AM
can they get anything to work right!!! they probably want people to guess their ranking so they dump more gold to make sure they stay or get to where they want to be. I call BS!!!!!

boco78
09-23-2013, 11:53 AM
Yes we are fighting in blind now and hoping we stay in our position.

Robespierre
09-23-2013, 11:59 AM
Yes we are fighting in blind now and hoping we stay in our position.

That is why leader board is lagging. It's most likely not a mistake or oversight.

ProCision
09-23-2013, 12:00 PM
I smell free gold coming our way. This is another mess.

Dutchie
09-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Happens all the time... trick of the trade!

crazeejay
09-23-2013, 12:20 PM
I'd like some free gold. It wouldn't let me buy any in the last hour

boco78
09-23-2013, 12:28 PM
It should not be a trick of the trade, when you remain without the top prize because of this!

Dogs Pizza
09-23-2013, 12:30 PM
they do this every war, it freezes the last hour.

DocLo
09-23-2013, 12:30 PM
I thought it was Gree's idea for making things more exciting... and getting us to spend more gold.

Hub_Master_General
09-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Last 10 minutes is not refreshing and the factions who are fighting for T10, T25, T50,... do not know where they actually stand. If you don´t fix it soon, I believe many tickets will come your way after the event!!!

I saw a earlier post from CJ that Gree can freeze the board up to an hour before. I'm not sure why but...

punit306
09-23-2013, 12:56 PM
Well its still showing that we were some points far from top100 and it felt like we were safely in top150 but now top150 unit is missing so its waist of time and really bad experience.
I think this should be taken care by gree by awarding unit or some other compensation.

Sir josh
09-23-2013, 01:00 PM

I am very suspicious that this was a ploy to get gold spenders to part with their money at the end. .fraud? Factions think you are close to an award limit pour gold into poorly performing rivals and lousy matchups to try to stay in the running only to find out later they were not even close. I think it is fraud! Any lawyers out there?

boco78
09-23-2013, 01:06 PM
I am very suspicious that this was a ploy to get gold spenders to part with their money at the end. .fraud? Factions think you are close to an award limit pour gold into poorly performing rivals and lousy matchups to try to stay in the running only to find out later they were not even close. I think it is fraud! Any lawyers out there?

This was just our case. We started the last battle in top position...leaderboard froze, but we kept fighting and managed to rack 300k WD points in the last battle. Apparently still not enough...I agree this is fraud and I will tell all of my teammates to issue a refund ticket at apple support. They are so nice and they refund you in 2 days. You just mention Gree and your ticket is closed and the money refunded.

Stanky Dong
09-23-2013, 01:07 PM
yep frozen leader board messed us over as well. Though we were comfortably inside 250 only to find out that wasnt the case. poor show gree, just another kicker along with the insane point delta during an attack and the fact someone 50K+ lower in defense has a 50/50 chance of beating you.

Beau Ner
09-23-2013, 11:19 PM
Sam thing happened to us Stanky about 2 minutes left and the leaderboard wad showing us at 228th all we thought we were safe and stopped spending. Well apparently we were actually 259th. A load of crock in my opinion.

Robespierre
09-24-2013, 12:19 AM
To those sprinting at the end to advance, saw that you had a comfortable cushion and relaxed, all based on the representations in the leaderboard...you have been:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-y1ghBCnkWao/TzDBt6AOTEI/AAAAAAAACcU/49DMwkPE-f8/s320/bamboozled.jpg

bam·boo·zle (bm-bzl)
tr.v. bam·boo·zled, bam·boo·zling, bam·boo·zles Informal
To take in by elaborate methods of deceit; hoodwink. See Synonyms at deceive.
[Origin unknown.]
bam·boozle·ment n.
bam·boozler n.

The intentional freezing of the rankings caused us to rely on its misrepresentations of our position and spend money in an effort to reach a goal that we could not attain without constant spending. Those familiar with this frozen leaderboard practice from previous events pushed out the points pretty far in the last battle. Those unfamiliar, ceased when a comfortable cushion was apparent based on the unknowingly frozen-in-time data, THAT IS CONSTANTLY BEING POSTED IN POP-UP SCREENS SAYING "YOUR FACTION NEEDS XXX,XXX to reach the Top [next tier]"---after you have crossed into your goal threshold.

With the "refresh" button in the screen for the leaderboard, either disabled or unable to refresh for an hour when it worked at previously points to an intent to create this situation. This could be bad in that people relied upon a misrepresentation of fact and they were induced to purchase additional virtual currency to achieve a goal, and the goal was not where it was stated on company generated notifications. The player relied to his or her detriment on the false information on the leaderboard and spent money to reach a goal that was not where it was advertised. There may be a term for this, but I've forgot it.

I understand that some here like the experience of "games of chance," but there is very serious regulatory oversight of these activities with state agencies in order to ensure that the player is informed to the risks he is taking, and ensuring that the "house" is playing by the regulatory standards. That is if the state allows any gaming to take place in this type.

I truly wish that there weren't these kinds of instances where timing and confusion issues are engineered for monetizing the experience. This could be anyone's faction next time, and who knows how things like this change from event to event.

I am now demanding for a pre-event description & rulebook for how these events are played with . Too many things get change willy-nilly, and the change affects too many customers. Firm fules and conditions of the contest will keep both sides fair, and could be a display of good-faith on the business end for GREE.

[disclaimer: my faction lost T250 by less than 6 spots, so this affected all of my faction friends on this recent go-round, so yeah...sour g-r-a-p-e-s.]

DFI
09-24-2013, 04:51 AM
Dear gree, this is a serious issue and when lots of money is involved, you can imagine that people get more distraught. A number of us would appreciate it if you could look to provide a resolution to the current issue but also provide mitigates sot hat we won't see the same issue in Mexico.