PDA

View Full Version : The Current Stat Inflations Requires Syndicate War Prizes to be Inflated Too

Mil Mascaras
09-23-2013, 12:24 AM
As most of the players in the top 100 or so syndicates are seeing their attack/defense go up by hundreds of thousands of points, isnt it time the syndicate war prizes at each tier get inflated too? 50th place prize is 5657/4627, and 25th prize is 7853/5685in the next war.

Weapons with such stats were great 2 months ago, but with so many of us crossing the 1 million attack mark this week, these prizes are almost obsolete. Why put in another vault in the last day of battle to finish 25th instead of 50th, or 50th instead of 75th, just to get another measly few thousand attack points when you can hold on to the vault and use it to go deep or even finish huge boss event or huge ltq events with monster final prize and big prizes along the way even if you don't finish the events.

It's about time the syndicate war prizes increased. Every other type of event final prize totals have been inflated this month, shouldn't the syndicate war prizes be brought in line with the rest of the event rewards?

BigMoney
09-23-2013, 12:35 AM
The valuable part of the prizes are the mods, not the stats on the items. That said, yes, the recent events have seriously devalued the syndicate prizes. The boss event has already added more to my stats than the previous Top10 prizes from the previous war, and I'm not even close to finishing it. The problem is that GREE already makes a lot of money with the syndicate war regardless of the prizes. They don't need to improve them any to squeeze more money out of people. On the other hand, too many people were finishing LTQ and boss events. Time to make those more expensive, and lessen the importance of previous events you've already spent a lot on.

BigMoney
09-23-2013, 12:46 AM
For the record, though, they are going to be inflated via giant items for wins and win streaks.

minion
09-23-2013, 03:22 AM
if syndicate goals come into play this battle.. v cd c a lot f. one or two member syndicates.. n huge shake up in ranks... free players wl take a massive hit..

Muj
09-23-2013, 03:58 AM
v cd c a lot f.
what?
extrachar

minion
09-23-2013, 04:06 AM
what?
extrachar

I dont have enough time to type - we could see a lot of...

stop trolling just for the sake of increasing your posts.. u r not gonna beat dippy...

Muj
09-23-2013, 04:13 AM
I don't need extra posts and I'm not even trolling lol.. I actually didn't understand.

minion
09-23-2013, 04:35 AM
I don't need extra posts and I'm not even trolling lol.. I actually didn't understand.

B-) .. lol....

Laelia
09-23-2013, 08:47 AM
scratchers have become worthless, crates too

soO_wavVvy
09-23-2013, 09:03 AM
Lol. false accusations of trolling... what has this forum come to

CCKallDAY
09-23-2013, 06:46 PM
The only reason I like the war, is because of the modifiers... they def help out... i like the top 400 prize (25% more cash from robberies) b/c i do a lot of robbing, and this will definitely help out the people who like robbing.