PDA

View Full Version : Sorry delph

Duncan00
09-22-2013, 06:01 PM
Just wanted to publicly apologize for that lose we just handed ya, kinda hard to beat us when we actually have players huh? Hope that didnt end a streak for you guys, good luck in remander of war

Duncan00
09-22-2013, 06:13 PM
After rereading that it did not come out right. It was one hell of a battle at the beginning our leader asked if we should just lay down and start right after but we fought through and pulled out a tough victory, alot of respect for y'all, sorry if my original thread sounded horrible was not meant to sound that way

Bstreazy
09-22-2013, 06:41 PM
is delph a small super-team or something?

Duncan00
09-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Why u say that? Don't remember how many was in their faction but had some good players placed 59 last war

Bstreazy
09-22-2013, 06:59 PM
i don't know, seems like you were implying you overcame them with brute numbers. Guess not. Carry on!

Duncan00
09-22-2013, 07:02 PM
Oh no lol they beat us when taking on our nightcrew when we had like 4 players on at that time, is all

tonmat125
09-22-2013, 07:27 PM
thi công sơn bả hãy đến DVN công ty chúng tôi chuyên thi công sơn bả (http://vinanha.net/chi-tiet-sp/326/1494/thi-cong-son-ba.html), trang trí nội thất (http://vinanha.net/san-pham/260/noi-that.html),*ngoại thất với giá cả hợp lý nhất. hãy gọi cho dvn.vn (http://www.dvn.vn/trang-chu.html) chúng tôi để được giá tốt nhất 0916930381

Web323
09-23-2013, 08:39 AM
I am from Delph and must have missed that battle. We have had some great matchups, minus facing SUP factions.

honest Abe
09-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Sorry abt those, felt like we got you several times in a row. Pls send out sympathies to lundblad.

I am from Delph and must have missed that battle. We have had some great matchups, minus facing SUP factions.

Web323
09-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Three straight at one point. Lundblad and myself felt the pain on those

Buckrogers2323
09-23-2013, 12:29 PM
Very respectable team! Well fought battle. Hope you guys reached your goals.

Web323
09-23-2013, 12:31 PM
Fell short on the 50 wins and the streaking event were stopped by top 5 teams. We will have to wait for Mexico to try again.

Sensei
09-23-2013, 12:57 PM
You knew we were there.......enough said.......

bobobrazil
09-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Big bump to all of iDELPH. Terrific teammates, had a blast battling to a top 25 finish.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
09-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Just wanted to publicly apologize for that lose we just handed ya, kinda hard to beat us when we actually have players huh? Hope that didnt end a streak for you guys, good luck in remander of war

Hey Duncan... Thanks for the back handed compliment... Didja ever think we just needed to solidify our top 25 finish and not throw more gold at gree than was needed??? But we here at Delph appreciate you starting a thread for us... I would like to thank all my teammates at Delph for making us iBOBians feel at home! I'd like to thank Brasco for his Leadership , Friendship and bringing us into the fold at Delph nation (Delph, iBOB, KEF, KAC) I would like to thank Al Murkya for his Leadership , Friendship and just being a great dude! I wish to thank all the guys at Delph who stepped aside and allowed me to bring my long suffering troops back to glory... They deserved it! I'd like to thank all the guys at iBOB who stuck with me during my darkest hours as a Faction Leader and kept me from the bottle... I'd like to thank in no particular order Dr Evol, Herr Rie, Invictus, my right hand man infected and even you tech for stepping up BIG TIME when I needed it the most... I'd like to thank LT Apache for taking over iBOB and leading the hell out of it this weekend and all the help he gave us in India, he's a hell of a leader... I felt secure leaving iBOB in his capable hands... I'd like to thank Durt sold them down the river McGurt for being a great guy even tho everyone HATES him and lastly I'd like to thank SUP1 for not abusing us the 5 times we met them in France... Everyone thinks they're bullies and whatnot but they showed us TREMENDOUS love and respect in France, for that I am grateful to them... I'll see the rest of you snitches in Mexico!

Infected
09-23-2013, 03:30 PM
i agree with comment from tonmat125...

mexico can't get here soon enough...

Duncan00
09-23-2013, 04:57 PM
To all members of delph I publicly apologize if my comment came out the wrong way, don't want to disrespect anyone who loves this game as I do, I'm sorry, congrats on your top 25 you guys and gals deserve it