View Full Version : Alcatraz - No One Can Escape Us

sir.chaos
09-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Alcatraz - No One Can Escape Us
(iOS)

Founder: Cylestic
Co-founder: Sir Chaos
Found on: September 15, 2013

This is a recruitment thread for the guild Alcatraz. We look for players with motivation and determination. We want to build a community, and eventually a coalition of guilds.

This guild is for top players who are willing to push the limits in-game, whether it be buy some extra gems, level up quickly, or do what it takes to help the guild strive for excellence. As of now we are a small, but powerful guild. Soon enough, we will be among the top guilds.

NOTE: We REQUIRE that all players have the app LINE installed for communication. Add sir.chaos on LINE and I will add you to the group chat.

Once you have added sir.chaos on LINE, we require you to send us screenshots of your top armors, your expansions, and you're level.

If you have any questions:
Line ID: sir.chaos
Line Name: Alex G.

Requirements:
Level 85+
All expansions unlocked
Line Messenger
iOS

Nicco
09-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Have you not seen the movie The Rock?

BW Rhaegar
09-22-2013, 06:11 PM
I'm pretty sure that in Escape from Alcatraz they also did just that. I really can't remember, though !

cylestic
09-23-2013, 05:47 AM
I'm just adding something to the requirement since Chaos missed one point. We are an iOS guild. We have gotten quite a few requests but they were from players on Android. Don't ask to join unless you are iOS. Thank you.