PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Reduction Not Doing Anything...

Exxtraterrestrial
09-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Faction spent 2 billion getting casualty reduction and i have infirmary upgraded to level 10, also have a few units that add up to a total of 85% casualty reduction.

I don't really care about my cash units dying they're useless anyways LOL but...my +150% isn't doing anything. My units are still falling like dummies and it's getting expensive to do LTQs.

Agent Orange
09-22-2013, 04:40 PM
I can't say I have ever noticed any advantage with the Infirmary since it came out. So much so that if it gets attacked I usually don't bother rebuilding it.

mayhem
09-22-2013, 06:52 PM
since units are limited to 2000 ... those top units will eventually be your indestructible units..

Infirmary is useless, valor units /money unit suck any way... heck..
you get better units just turning your phone on every day...

Gree has totally ruined this game.. everything is about immediate gratification...

you want to be 100k / 100k player .. no problem... just log in every day for 2 months...

LOL

Dirty Mind
09-22-2013, 06:59 PM
My little guy is only using indestructible units, of course he only has about 25 allies. anyone starting the game now would be out of their mind to waste time and money buying and upgrading the infirmary. Also, I dont believe it helped at all anyways, and its impossible to tell.