PDA

View Full Version : Sirius: Member Gone from Roster in the Middle of Event!

Beharry
09-22-2013, 03:28 PM
So yeah, one of our loyal players got dropped from our roster in the middle of the event this weekend.
He's a loyal player, and we need him to stay in the top 250. No idea how this happened.
He tried restarting his device but it still shows he's not in the faction, 47/48 members.

His ally code is 833-480-548
I have the ticket number handy if you need it. Probably has more info than me.
I just wanted to get a fast reply on here. I appreciate if you can help us out Sirius, thanks.

UPDATE: He scored over 30k points for us already. It looks like those got subtracted from our total.

Moar Update: He then got placed in a faction called 'Southern ohio boys'

Beharry
09-22-2013, 03:51 PM
Bumping this for the love of justice.

camper killer
09-22-2013, 03:57 PM
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but that typically means the account was banned for "reasons".

it happens sometimes.

Beharry
09-22-2013, 04:01 PM
His account is banned? For no reason?

Well, thanks for input. I enjoyed looking like a tool on here. We'll see what happens.

UPDATE: Is it a good sign if he is somehow in another faction?

whitefire
09-22-2013, 04:13 PM
Well, no. Being in another faction looks more like gree fail #4.765.339,1 than the person in question having used 'magic'.

Sirius
09-22-2013, 04:31 PM
PM me the ticket number and I can have someone look into it for you. Something like this shouldn't happen during the event so I'd like to get more information on this.

Beharry
09-22-2013, 04:40 PM
PM me the ticket number and I can have someone look into it for you. Something like this shouldn't happen during the event so I'd like to get more information on this.

May all that is well follow you through the darkest of times. Thanks for the response.

dwayne
09-22-2013, 05:38 PM

My mw profile is the one this happened to.. i tried to pm you Sirius but it wouldnt let me. Pm me and i can give you any info that you need and the ticket number as well!

kiruban
09-22-2013, 07:52 PM

i already sent you a Pm message and sent support email to gree. but both are not considered. Please help m to get my account as soon as possible.

dwayne
09-23-2013, 09:09 AM
War is about over and i am very close to getting ****ed out of the units i have worked very hard for over the past 4 days!!! SOMEBODY GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FIX THIS!!!!!!