PDA

View Full Version : Anyone able to offer any help or advice?

Cao Bao
09-22-2013, 03:21 PM
My game is currently lost, however.

Gree say in their FAQs that a restore from iCloud should give back profiles and so i tried that and it doesn't work.

what do i need to do to restore or do i just sit pretty for a 1 in a million fast golden ticket.

Zzz
09-22-2013, 03:46 PM
My game is currently lost, however.

Gree say in their FAQs that a restore from iCloud should give back profiles and so i tried that and it doesn't work.

what do i need to do to restore or do i just sit pretty for a 1 in a million fast golden ticket.

I couldn't get it to work that way either. I sent in a ticket and they were actually pretty fast with their response ( within 48 hours) and got my account back up and running.

The_
09-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Send in another ticket addressing the following: "Dear GREE employees, recently I have won the jackpot and would like to invest some of my winnings in CC gold. Unfortunately, I need to recover my account before I can make any purchase. Please expedite this recovery."

Sincerely,
I have a lot of money

Dipstik
09-22-2013, 04:17 PM
Buy more henchmen.

Cao Bao
09-22-2013, 04:52 PM
Buy more henchmen.

I would require my account to do that SmugLord

Antheus
09-22-2013, 05:08 PM
I would require my account to do that Sir SmugLord

....don't worry Cao Bao..she is harmless...French Salon humour.......

Ciara
09-23-2013, 01:10 AM
If this is an ios7 problem, where your account has been reset to a new one, Cao Bao, restoration worked for me. Not the way that Gree said to though.

I used the "delete content and settings" options in ios7 settings (very nervously) and restored from iCloud. It takes time as you have to restore all your apps by downloading them again (they'll appear as "grayed out") and then update them to ios7 versions, but fortunately, Gree is behind the loop, so I've not seen an ios7 version yet, meaning that it sorted itself out pretty soon in the process.

What I will say is that I had to reboot the game a couple of times to sort out the visuals so it must take a bit to synch properly, but the important thing was I could see that I'd got my account back.

Good luck.