PDA

View Full Version : Most Wanted LTQ is a joke

Curtis Snow
09-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Most wanted LTQ is a joke, the rewards are trash for super high amounts of energy, 16 out of 59 costs 3k energy alone and for what a trash item or respect? without the use of gold and say the goodfella bonus in 5 days you can get 21600 energy and lets say you had 3k energy at the start of the ltq that puts you at 24600, which is probably enough to maybe get you to 20-22 without the use of gold, that still leaves 37 levels to finish with the spending of gold. youd probably have to drop a vault or 2 to actually finish this event. Ridiculous.

ploop
09-22-2013, 11:23 AM
so, if you finish the prize is 40/76 k stats

Floridascuba
09-22-2013, 11:27 AM
The xp given helps out on the boss event

Curtis Snow
09-22-2013, 11:32 AM
so, if you finish the prize is 40/76 k stats

Id rather buy a new xbox and gta 5 for 200$ then a cc item thats 40/76k.

kingofwale
09-22-2013, 11:36 AM

now now.. you are using "logic"... you think top 10 sydnicate people all use logic when they throw that kind of money into this game? :)

BigMoney
09-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Final prize has +15% armor mod, which means the final item is worth over 100k+ in stats to some people (likely the people paying to finish it). Plus, quite a few 250s have prehit all the bosses anyway, because they had nothing else to do for a long time, and they did this same event in MW a few months ago.

MrM
09-22-2013, 12:47 PM
I wish it would only be a vault or 2. Unfortunately it will be much more...I'm shooting myself now for having completed so many other ones as the stat gains on LTQs like this make everything already done quite worthless, if this is going to be the new standard for LTQs.

Mack The Knife
09-22-2013, 01:16 PM
hope not. It really would be a slap in the face

Stooboot
09-22-2013, 01:41 PM

Yea honestly this pay to play bs is gettin old its time to get back to games where u pay once and thats it. Oh yeah and the games are actually fun and have a point

KYXR
09-22-2013, 03:00 PM
Agreed. I haven't bothered with either of these two ongoing events. Not strong enough score big on the boss, not willing to drop vaults to get anywhere near the end of the LTQ. Doesn't that make me a camper now!? Good job GREE.(sarcasm)

minion
09-23-2013, 03:54 AM
I had d bosses prehit till army base.. still I think it wl take 3 vaults to finish it off.. I'm on lvl 43 already used some gold.. is it a gd idea to spend 3 vaults.. wt if I cd get better weapons if syndicate goals r introduced in next battle... n I form a single member syndicate with 3 vaults in hand...

soO_wavVvy
09-23-2013, 07:35 AM
Yea honestly this pay to play bs is gettin old its time to get back to games where u pay once and thats it. Oh yeah and the games are actually fun and have a point

its not going to change. so your options are to keep playing or quit playing. pretty simple ;)

murf
09-23-2013, 08:54 AM

Maybe someday, you'll have enough $$$ to be able to do both...

ShawnBB
09-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Till now whoever still spending vaults of gold is a brain damaged retard.
Gree will not wake up and make better game changes if people don't cut their spending.

People, can't we fcking spend less to let Gree see their profit chart going down, so they would start clean up their crap?

KemoKidd
09-23-2013, 01:31 PM
I dont get what is wrong with this ltq. Trust me, those who spent money to finish previous ltqs are not wasting money anywhere near as much as those of us who spent before stat inflation. Spending gold on crates and getting items with stats under 50 was a waste. I did not like this so I heavily cut my spending. I do not spend gold on any event except for wars to help my syndicate and thats not a lot! I have money and a lot of time invested in this game to quit. I think greed does some things right but makes too many big mistakes for me to spend a lot of money on this game.

I like this ltq because it has me in maps that I have never been in before. Plus they got rid of the worthless cash prizes and are giving out meanigful amounts of respect points.

kgod
09-23-2013, 03:47 PM
Till now whoever still spending vaults of gold is a brain damaged retard.
Gree will not wake up and make better game changes if people don't cut their spending.

People, can't we fcking spend less to let Gree see their profit chart going down, so they would start clean up their crap?

Well their share price has steadily gone down over the last year so they gotta do something

AliKat
09-23-2013, 04:46 PM
Plus they got rid of the worthless cash prizes and are giving out meanigful amounts of respect points.
But they haven't upgraded RP items so it may as well be cash... The current RP items are basically useless with other items now

BigMoney
09-23-2013, 05:23 PM
But they haven't upgraded RP items so it may as well be cash... The current RP items are basically useless with other items now

If you look at the final few RP prizes of the LTQ, they are massive-- 250k RP, 200k, 175k, etc. I don't think that's an accident, my guess is they are planning some sort of use for RP soon. Why else give huge amounts of RP to players who can complete the LTQ-- the sorts of players who can spend that sort of gold to do so almost certainly have no use for the current RP items.

CCKallDAY
09-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Most wanted LTQ is a joke, the rewards are trash for super high amounts of energy, 16 out of 59 costs 3k energy alone and for what a trash item or respect? without the use of gold and say the goodfella bonus in 5 days you can get 21600 energy and lets say you had 3k energy at the start of the ltq that puts you at 24600, which is probably enough to maybe get you to 20-22 without the use of gold, that still leaves 37 levels to finish with the spending of gold. youd probably have to drop a vault or 2 to actually finish this event. Ridiculous.Dude! Don't complain, just don't do the LTQ ! This can't be easy, you know GREE :( But don't trash up the forum with complaints about this.

oacju
09-23-2013, 08:04 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^

R_G
09-24-2013, 12:51 AM
WEll I realized today it will not get anything good, even though i had some stuff prehit i am Stuck at 22/59. The game turns more and more into pay to play.

CCKallDAY
09-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Most wanted LTQ is a joke, the rewards are trash for super high amounts of energy, 16 out of 59 costs 3k energy alone and for what a trash item or respect? without the use of gold and say the goodfella bonus in 5 days you can get 21600 energy and lets say you had 3k energy at the start of the ltq that puts you at 24600, which is probably enough to maybe get you to 20-22 without the use of gold, that still leaves 37 levels to finish with the spending of gold. youd probably have to drop a vault or 2 to actually finish this event. Ridiculous.Just be grateful there is no elite mode.

reticlover
09-24-2013, 05:00 AM
i fugured it up and oit would take around 7500 gold to complete the ltq from the start

Zepson
09-24-2013, 05:13 AM
i fugured it up and oit would take around 7500 gold to complete the ltq from the start
No, a lot less. You will level up a lot and you can play 5 days before starting to use gold. I'm at level 30 now without spending gold. I will need 2675 gold to finish it when I start using gold now...

BigMoney
09-24-2013, 06:30 AM
No, a lot less. You will level up a lot and you can play 5 days before starting to use gold. I'm at level 30 now without spending gold. I will need 2675 gold to finish it when I start using gold now...

There's no way in hell you beat the LTQ with less than two vaults. I'm not sure what planet you're living on.

KingOW
09-24-2013, 11:55 AM
Yeah, this LTQ isn't that good for stat boost tbo.. I'm a little disappointed, but whatever. But if they all will be like this it's bad, really bad.

kingofwale
09-24-2013, 12:02 PM
There's no way in hell you beat the LTQ with less than two vaults. I'm not sure what planet you're living on.

if he's lvl 30. he's math is wrong if he thinks he can do it with 2 vaults.. the worst thing is. when he hit 2 vaults, he then realize he needs another 2 to actually get it done. lol...

I wouldn't recommend anyone under lvl 100 to do this ltq, just like any other ltq

BigMoney
09-24-2013, 02:00 PM
if he's lvl 30. he's math is wrong if he thinks he can do it with 2 vaults.. the worst thing is. when he hit 2 vaults, he then realize he needs another 2 to actually get it done. lol...

I wouldn't recommend anyone under lvl 100 to do this ltq, just like any other ltq

Well now I'm not sure if he meant "I'm level 30" is in, "my character is level 30, and I'm making a huge mistake trying to do the biggest LTQ ever" or, "I'm on level 30/59 of the bosses." 30 isn't very far at all though. Same as a regular LTQ, the levels get steeper and steeper. He's not even halfway through. And leveling up won't help you much as you have probably 2k-4k energy, and those last bosses are 20k+ energy.

CCKallDAY
09-24-2013, 06:00 PM
There's no way in hell you beat the LTQ with less than two vaults. I'm not sure what planet you're living on.He's probably a GoT-tee

cditti
09-24-2013, 06:36 PM
Jealousy is flattery

Steve0
09-24-2013, 09:03 PM
Jealousy is flatteryIf you prize yourself with being with a known cheating syndicate thats fine. Seems to be the case with you as being a part of KBF which was also a huge cheating group.

BigMoney
09-24-2013, 11:33 PM
I think gree is the best ever company I love their games you're just a hater.

You could at least try to be subtle with your trolling.