PDA

View Full Version : World Domination: Flexibilty?

Evil Mastermind
09-22-2013, 08:59 AM
Yes this is geared towards free players but why not make the game a little less time consuming for those that want to play but still have a real life. The game is a bit demanding. My change would allow all players a little more flexibility. Some people have lives. Obviously some don't. Yes some will say just don't play or skip an event. That is an option but maybe I don't want to. I like the game but my life can't revolve around a game.

Idea:

World Domination is 3 days (72 hours roughly depending on GREE math). So a team could have 72 wars but for simplicity let's round it to 70 (280 starting hits) wars. Some people go without sleep during this weekend (I don't). So let's assume average person sleeps 6 hours. So that would 18 wars that people who sleep miss (72 unusable starting hits). Keep in mind I'm not accounting for Regeneration. So that's around 208 potential starting hits.

So why not just start everyone with 200 hits in their health bar. Let them use them as they please? Spread them out over all the wars if they want to play strategy or burn them up all at once and have a life on the weekend? Regeneration would still only occur if hits had been used and only during the one hour battle time. The health bar could hold a maximum of 1000 or 2000 or 5000 hits or 10,000 hits. Instead purchasing refills for 25 gold, you purchase 4 hits that are added to your health bank. There would be no carryover to the next WD event. It would always start with 200 at beginning of each WD event.

Let people play and enjoy game. Participate with their teams and fully contribute points...but on our time. Not yours.

Just a thought.

Evil M. ;)

ryguy8899
09-22-2013, 09:01 AM
im sick of spending gold for a dumb game im going free i like this idea free bump.:)

Hector1124
09-22-2013, 11:26 AM
This is an excellent idea.

Exxtraterrestrial
09-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Yes this is geared towards free players but why not make the game a little less time consuming for those that want to play but still have a real life. The game is a bit demanding. My change would allow all players a little more flexibility. Some people have lives. Obviously some don't. Yes some will say just don't play or skip an event. That is an option but maybe I don't want to. I like the game but my life can't revolve around a game.

Idea:

World Domination is 3 days (72 hours roughly depending on GREE math). So a team could have 72 wars but for simplicity let's round it to 70 (280 starting hits) wars. Some people go without sleep during this weekend (I don't). So let's assume average person sleeps 6 hours. So that would 18 wars that people who sleep miss (72 unusable starting hits). Keep in mind I'm not accounting for Regeneration. So that's around 208 potential starting hits.

So why not just start everyone with 200 hits in their health bar. Let them use them as they please? Spread them out over all the wars if they want to play strategy or burn them up all at once and have a life on the weekend? Regeneration would still only occur if hits had been used and only during the one hour battle time. The health bar could hold a maximum of 1000 or 2000 or 5000 hits or 10,000 hits. Instead purchasing refills for 25 gold, you purchase 4 hits that are added to your health bank. There would be no carryover to the next WD event. It would always start with 200 at beginning of each WD event.

Let people play and enjoy game. Participate with their teams and fully contribute points...but on our time. Not yours.

Just a thought.

Evil M. ;)

Bump that EM it's an awesome idea I want to see this implemented.

Our lives can't revolve around a game that's too demanding and unreasonable we all have lives and we gotta eat, go to the bathroom, watch tv, work, sleep, etc.

I would want WD to start at exactly 12:01AM on Saturday and end exactly 11:59 on Saturday. It's shorter but consider the majority of us have to go to work. We can't just call our bosses and say "Oh, I have a game event coming up! I'm taking today and Monday off!" No way.

I would want this idea and your 200 SH idea both used on WD. We can go to bed a little earlier on FRI and wake up earlier on SAT so we can fight a war.

Gree, WD is too solid, make it flexible.

spcmorris
09-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Solid suggestion+++++

DavidtheBoo
09-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Evil m. another great idea of yours

Lee1967
09-22-2013, 12:31 PM
But how would Gree make any money?? J/k not a bad idea

Exxtraterrestrial
09-22-2013, 12:54 PM

Lol. Haha. R u serious?

Lee1967
09-22-2013, 03:57 PM
I was not serious

Tito89
09-22-2013, 04:12 PM

This wont happen because of this. Gree makes more money of this than any other event.

During the Ireland campaign they got $2.3 million over wd weekend and their revenue was up 600%. Would you wanna drop profit that is so successful?

ryguy8899
09-22-2013, 07:12 PM
I hate greeD for being greedy @ssholes. Make the game flexible ... Free bump +1 5 *

Gen. Jaden
09-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Hello EM, finally I have meet an equally intelligent person. I agree completely with your idea.