PDA

View Full Version : skill points reset plz

vix
09-22-2013, 06:42 AM
A lot of ppl like me invested a lot of skillpoints in att and deff at start as a NOOB.
Well I still dont get what they do.
And increasing chance 2 win thats a urban legend.
I only found old stuff on this so trolls stay in ur hole lol.
give us a reset button. loads of games do that for some gold.
and not answering on them questions provez there is sum wrong with this.
thx
VIX

bald zeemer
09-22-2013, 06:44 AM
While you're at it, Gree, can you increase the post requirements for new thread creation.

Thank you.

:)

daark
09-22-2013, 07:33 AM
he is right. some months ago a +1 attack/defence maybe was worthy but with this stats inflation the points added to attack/defence are useless. or maybe multiply by x100 the points in attack/defence, some action must be taken.

bald zeemer
09-22-2013, 07:39 AM
some months ago a +1 attack/defence maybe was worthy
No.

Atk and def have never been a good idea for skill point usage. This piece of information has been stated literally hundreds (if not thousands) of times on the forum.

MrMarshmallow
09-22-2013, 07:41 AM
While you're at it, Gree, can you increase the post requirements for new thread creation.

Thank you.

:)

Lmfao!!!!!

hobe
09-22-2013, 07:44 AM
Lol zeemer

Dipstik
09-22-2013, 08:05 AM
3000 seems like a good number

Rexantexan
09-22-2013, 08:24 AM
All jokes aside , when most started playing they were doing just that, simply playing ... Not many download a game app , google its forum and read all the do's and dont's , at least not until you've already screwed up and need help or advice. I agree with Vix , the current skill point set up for A / D is trash and could use a makeover.

wepox
09-22-2013, 08:30 AM
The whole game needs a makeover scrachers, glitches,cheaters,bugs,lag, should I go on? Pick your battles carefully or you won't get anything

Akrisaen
09-22-2013, 08:40 AM
I think this is a really good idea, although the presentation was terrible.
A lot of people (like myself) started playing this game as a way to pass the time while on the sh*tter, then became a LOT more serious about it (again, like myself). If anything, GREE will only make more money from it and it shouldn't be too difficult to program. The 50 gold to change your character's name was made easily enough! 50 gold for a skill reset too?

Dipstik
09-22-2013, 08:47 AM
I don't really care, but I have 400 skill points in attack.

A) energy/stamina didn't mean anything then
B) 40k stats were considered good then
C) funzio strongly hinted that they meant something before we knew they were just 10 attack points
D) what else would I do with them? 10 points against a boss was about it.

The game has changed a lot making my decisions from a year and a half ago pretty bad in hindsight. Luckily I have enough energy to let me sleep all night without wasting regeneration time.

Chopper8427
09-22-2013, 09:11 AM
It is what it is

Nighteg
09-22-2013, 09:13 AM
I agree with vix. We need a reset!

craftytempter
09-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Tired to do a Legen...dary but I failed
Sorry to see you have gone bud

No, you're never gonna get it
(Ow)
Never ever gonna get it
(No, not this time)
(said Gree)
Never ever gonna get it
I remember how it used to be
You never was this hard, you can't fool me gree
Now you talkin' like you made some changes
The more you talk, the more things sound more messed up
What makes you think you can just warp back in time
You’re on iPhone not android? Oh
I just sit back and watch GREE make a fool of you
'Cause you're just wasting your time, oh
(Ow)
Never ever gonna get it
(No, not this time)
(said Gree)
Never ever gonna get it

kingofwale
09-22-2013, 09:33 AM
I'd pay 100 gold for a reset....

Come on Gree. Please do it.

madfighters
09-22-2013, 09:40 AM
Or better yet 10000000000000 gold

Skywall
09-22-2013, 11:28 AM
I'd pay $20.00 for a skill reset.

I've playing quite some time as a camper. When I first started playing I didn't know what I was doing. I put 95% of my stats into energy because I thought I would get rich from **** missions. Now, though, I regret that decision since the purpose of a camper is to not gain XP. So, I basically have 0 extra stats just because I don't use energy.

My stats aren't too bad for a level 29 going on 21 months.

Mack The Knife
09-22-2013, 11:54 AM
I could see people feeling is worth it to pour all their points into energy for ltqs. Then 50 gold to readjust after. Gree would lose out on ltq gold spending for sure.

Wimpy
09-22-2013, 11:54 AM
Skill point resets are a big earner for the developers of games such as OG, Race or Die, Global War etc

Joe bananas
09-22-2013, 03:39 PM
I don't really care, but I have 400 skill points in attack.

A) energy/stamina didn't mean anything then
B) 40k stats were considered good then
C) funzio strongly hinted that they meant something before we knew they were just 10 attack points
D) what else would I do with them? 10 points against a boss was about it.

The game has changed a lot making my decisions from a year and a half ago pretty bad in hindsight. Luckily I have enough energy to let me sleep all night without wasting regeneration time.

I'm in a similar position. Level 150 with 1000 energy. Now the game has changed I'm falling behind. I've become a Goodfella (as a non gold spender, this was painful) and I'd pay to reset my skill points too.

Smallestelf
09-22-2013, 04:57 PM
how would they lose out on gold spent during LTQ's it wouldnt regenerate any faster, it just means that there more room to have time away and not be wasting regeneration, other than that the only time it would help is when you level up

Emperor886
09-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Gree, if you're counting, I also would pay.

vix
09-23-2013, 06:17 AM
Thx for the feedback guyz exept the first post. I think gree should ban ppl faster that post and answer bs to get their posts up

Dipstik
09-23-2013, 06:24 AM
Thx for the feedback guyz exept the first post. I think gree should ban ppl faster that post and answer bs to get their posts up

Seriously, though... the post requirement should be like 500 to make a new thread.

reticlover
09-23-2013, 07:40 AM
i agree, please give the option to pay gold for a rest and give us back all skill points earned. im fine with only allowing 1 reset per member.

kimberleyj
09-23-2013, 07:57 AM
i agree, gree did make it sound like att/def helped alot back then , if i knew what i did now i wouldn't have used so many points on it . alot of gold players use to play for free and seen as the was so many people buying gold at the high levels the best way to carry on playing would be to add points to attack that way you still have enough attack to rob and attack people. it is okay saying you should have looked on the forum but if one of the mods make it sounds like it does somethink or if you didn't look on the forum then your gonna put points in att/def. the facebook version gave out 1 free reset because the game had changed so much , it wouldn't hurt to do that again.

madfighters
09-23-2013, 08:05 AM
Thx for the feedback guyz exept the first post. I think gree should ban ppl faster that post and answer bs to get their posts up if you mean me it was sarcasm

cajunman
09-23-2013, 08:29 AM
i would be willing to pay for a reset also.

murf
09-23-2013, 09:08 AM
I'm in a similar position. Level 150 with 1000 energy. Now the game has changed I'm falling behind. I've become a Goodfella (as a non gold spender, this was painful) and I'd pay to reset my skill points too.

You have another 100 levels ahead of you or 300 skill points to allocate...plenty of time to fix your mistakes.

Ben Weston
09-23-2013, 02:03 PM
My stats aren't too bad for a level 29 going on 21 months.

I started a camper about 2-3 months ago, haven't been doing it super carefully as i'm at level 35 but my A/D are double yours, obviously i'm way behind on iph but that's a time thing.

Greazy Fingers
09-24-2013, 03:50 AM
Is there a minimum post requirement?

Dipstik
09-24-2013, 05:17 AM
Is there a minimum post requirement?

Yes. It's like the movie "speed." If you don't post at least five times a day a bomb will go off.

Greazy Fingers
09-24-2013, 05:30 AM
Well we wouldnt want that to happen, now do we.

Tick tick tack BOOM !!!