PDA

View Full Version : A place to rant!

akaboom
09-22-2013, 06:28 AM
Which faction caught u off guard?
Won u at 1min left?
Rant about them!

Just a fun thread, if this isn't allowed, let me know and I will remove the thread

Buckrogers2323
09-22-2013, 06:52 AM
So our faction started off doing really well, in fact we were ranked top 4 after several battles. So far we've faced SUP 1, SUP 2, SUP 3, Dogs of War and several other top factions. All of them have been very respectful considering our top players Defense is only 1.3 million.

We are a great group of men and women from around the world like many of you as well. We are now hovering around top 15, keep in mind we were top 50 last war.

What I don't understand is how does a faction with the highest players D at 1.3 mil get matched with all the heavy weights? I know it looks at where you stand in the standing etc.

But we can't even hit one player on those teams. Our strongest attack is 1.1 mil at best.

Gree needs to do a better job at matchups b/c it's getting tiring to play this game all weekend when you get matchups you can't score.

Just my 2 cents.

sraghav42
09-22-2013, 08:11 AM
I don't believe that matchup is based on the strength of the faction, I believe the matchup depends purely on the ranking(although we face some low ranked factions also).

Bstreazy
09-22-2013, 08:24 AM
*insert gratuitous Romeo Echo Delta rant*

Beharry
09-22-2013, 08:25 AM
People on here like to complain alot. About alot of different things. And I'm complaining about complainers. At least I don't complain about a game you can simply walk away from. Too bad I can't hide from idiocy and the self-interested.

I wanna say thank you to the faction Bravo Elite. We used you as are punching bag, and now it looks like SAE will be in the top 250 for the first time. Thank you.

ryguy8899
09-22-2013, 09:03 AM
Im pretty sure you spell bag BAG not "bad" check your spelling. UNEDUCATED HATER.

Beharry
09-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Im pretty sure you spell bag BAG not "bad" check your spelling. UNEDUCATED HATER.

There's an apostrophe that goes between 'I' and 'M'. Why put 'bad' in quotes and not 'bag'. Use punctuation, "check your spelling" comes out of nowhere.

Go cry somewhere else you sad, sad infant.

spcmorris
09-22-2013, 11:08 AM
There's an apostrophe that goes between 'I' and 'M'. Why put 'bad' in quotes and not 'bag'. Use punctuation, "check your spelling" comes out of nowhere.

Go cry somewhere else you sad, sad infant.

PMSL. I started to do the same thing, before I read your post. Classic.

coron@
09-22-2013, 11:32 AM
it would be a two member faction called Easy Living.

Only two players and both over 1,500,000 in DEF.

what is a measly top 1500 faction going to do against that?

is't there something offensively wrong with that? shouldn't they be faced against bigger teams?

Sir fisher
09-22-2013, 11:40 AM
250 last war and we got top 50 teams 6 out of 7 in a row

justsomedood5
09-22-2013, 12:10 PM
250 last war and we got top 50 teams 6 out of 7 in a row

Where were you ranked before the first top 50 draw?

baucoin007
09-22-2013, 01:05 PM
This is a terrible thread. If a faction out played you, why would you give up their strategy? Really? How about some showmanship?

Lee1967
09-22-2013, 03:45 PM
We got hammered by the Moral Midgets....a faction of 2

akaboom
09-22-2013, 03:58 PM
My faction got 0 lost so far, guess how many wins we got? =D

lemonhaze
09-23-2013, 03:45 AM
250 last war and we got top 50 teams 6 out of 7 in a row we have fought sup1,2 GSF,dogs of war and the gunners at least 15 times bc those are the 15 times loses we got and they are the only ones i can remember beating us..anyways GL2u bud..kill yo self is gonna make a push today inside the top 10 by 6m points right now so we gotta try to hand on to that spot

lemonhaze
09-23-2013, 03:48 AM
So our faction started off doing really well, in fact we were ranked top 4 after several battles. So far we've faced SUP 1, SUP 2, SUP 3, Dogs of War and several other top factions. All of them have been very respectful considering our top players Defense is only 1.3 million.

We are a great group of men and women from around the world like many of you as well. We are now hovering around top 15, keep in mind we were top 50 last war.

What I don't understand is how does a faction with the highest players D at 1.3 mil get matched with all the heavy weights? I know it looks at where you stand in the standing etc.

But we can't even hit one player on those teams. Our strongest attack is 1.1 mil at best.

Gree needs to do a better job at matchups b/c it's getting tiring to play this game all weekend when you get matchups you can't score.

Just my 2 cents. have u fougth kill yo self yet?

VSH
09-23-2013, 04:17 AM
A place to rant...

C'mon GREE....how is it a fair fight.....

Twice now whilst on win streaks has our lowly Top1000 faction come up against teams with 4 or 5 members all with stats in the millions (Little Bus Riders & Romeo Echo Delta...who we are fighting right now!). This is just crazy.

We haven't a cat in hacks chance of beating them because we can't beat ANY of them, not one! How, in any universe, is that a fair match up?? I don't mind losing to a stronger team or a team prepared to out gold us, that's fair enough.

But this BS is just ridiculous! I'm not suggesting that they are hackers, most likely legit second profiles who have formed breakaway factions to try and win the ultimate faction prize by not losing any battles. But this just sucks for any mid level teams busting their balls to compete. Surely these guys should be fighting at a much higher level?? Shouldn't they?

VSH
09-23-2013, 04:26 AM
Ha, ha, ha...... 300k attack and I'm hitting a command centre, lol

lemonhaze
09-23-2013, 06:17 AM
i guess u must be fighting a few of my freinds...that did this so they could easy win all those in a row bc u weaker players dont have a chance to beat them..all u can do is hit the CC..all the lil warriors that was so happy to get the prize last time got thur for a loop this time around now ur not happy about it..lol

lemonhaze
09-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Im pretty sure you spell bag BAG not "bad" check your spelling. UNEDUCATED HATER. lol and u are calling someone uneducated..You're sentence that wrote isnt even one..it looks like something a first grade student would write

Perilous
09-23-2013, 06:31 AM
Faction strength should be an aggregate...total att/def divided by total members in faction

Allday
09-23-2013, 06:33 AM
Faction strength should be an aggregate...total att/def divided by total members in faction
No it shouldn't. I was part of a 4 man team (Little bus riders) and we were facing teams with over 30 people. Those teams could have hit our CC and try to win.

CJ D
09-23-2013, 06:35 AM
lol and u are calling someone uneducated..You're sentence that wrote isnt even one..it looks like something a first grade student would write

My fifth grader can correctly distinguish between your and you're....but that's neither here nor there.

Why be so condescending towards others who don't want to spend money on this game? Just because they are weaker? Got news for you. You are quite a bit weaker than many folks on this game too. Bad thing is that even though they faced your buddies...they probably finished more of the ltq than you did. Try to understand people play this game for different reasons...and not all of them include being able to come on this forum and act a badass.

wwwmaverick
09-23-2013, 06:38 AM
Im with Little Bus Riders, just want to say you guys had a whole team hitting against 4 of us, You can hit the CC and get way more hits in than we could

Allday
09-23-2013, 06:39 AM
Im with Little Bus Riders, just want to say you guys had a whole team hitting against 4 of us, You can hit the CC and get way more hits in than we could
Many times just one of us against a whole team

Buckrogers2323
09-23-2013, 07:08 AM
No we haven't. Still hovering in top 25 but it's tough

Good luck to you

have u foguth kill yo self yet?

lemonhaze
09-23-2013, 07:08 AM
My fifth grader can correctly distinguish between your and you're....but that's neither here nor there.

Why be so condescending towards others who don't want to spend money on this game? Just because they are weaker? Got news for you. You are quite a bit weaker than many folks on this game too. Bad thing is that even though they faced your buddies...they probably finished more of the ltq than you did. Try to understand people play this game for different reasons...and not all of them include being able to come on this forum and act a badass. i never claimed to be strong..im at 2m stats and im farily weak to the teams i face with my faction..i got news for u.im alot stronger then u so thats al i care about since u come out with the lil smart remark there einstein..im done with the ltq look me up lvl 250 alex ole russian flag

lemonhaze
09-23-2013, 07:11 AM
No we haven't. Still hovering in top 25 but it's tough

Good luck to you very nice man..keep it up..squeeze in there and get that 5% alliance attack man that will be a huge jump on attack..i remember when we got that warlord siege tank from the LTQ that gave out 3% alliance attack and it was a huge jump on attack..thanks buddy and gl2u as well..only a few more hours to go for the monster mash units

CJ D
09-23-2013, 07:20 AM
i never claimed to be strong..im at 2m stats and im farily weak to the teams i face with my faction..i got news for u.im alot stronger then u so thats al i care about since u come out with the lil smart remark there einstein..im done with the ltq look me up lvl 250 alex ole russian flag

Thx for illustrating my point. Good day.

VSH
09-23-2013, 07:26 AM
No it shouldn't. I was part of a 4 man team (Little bus riders) and we were facing teams with over 30 people. Those teams could have hit our CC and try to win.

Generally speaking, when I come on to this forum, I try to be civil. I only rage at the machine that is GREE. However, in your case I am prepared to make an exception.

When my faction fought you guys we had about 10 guys on. Yes, we could have repeatedly hit the CC and racked up points slowly but surely...and spent a ton of gold doing it. But something tells me there was no way you would have stood by and watched us crawl past you score wise. Couple of shots from any one of your members and there goes our lead.

You are obviously so desperate to win the 'Golden Goose' that you will go to almost any length to achieve it. Thats your call I guess. The rest of us will just play the game, try to have some fun, and try to forget that we ran into muppets like you and yours.....

"What we are engaged in is tax avoidance, not tax evasion, its perfectly legal" said the fat cat in the suit. However, to the little guy in the street, they're all just a bunch of greedy, useless wankers.

And yes I am drawing a direct comparison to your approach, and yes (to avoid any doubt) I am calling you and yours a bunch of wankers!

/bean
09-23-2013, 07:32 AM
Ha, ha, ha...... 300k attack and I'm hitting a command centre, lol

this happened to us as well

wwwmaverick
09-23-2013, 07:40 AM
We played the game smarter and better than you, that makes us a wanker. What is your screen name and faction name

fkamb
09-23-2013, 07:49 AM
We played the game smarter and better than you, that makes us a wanker. What is your screen name and faction name

I agree with that. We pomped up defence for three weeks for this battle, so you (not maverick) could have been better prepared.

lemonhaze
09-23-2013, 07:49 AM
We played the game smarter and better than you, that makes us a wanker. What is your screen name and faction name hes just made he lost bro..ALLDAY said nothing disrespectful like this lil boy did..so pay no attention to the lil boys..some needs to have their diapers changed

Allday
09-23-2013, 07:54 AM
Generally speaking, when I come on to this forum, I try to be civil. I only rage at the machine that is GREE. However, in your case I am prepared to make an exception.

When my faction fought you guys we had about 10 guys on. Yes, we could have repeatedly hit the CC and racked up points slowly but surely...and spent a ton of gold doing it. But something tells me there was no way you would have stood by and watched us crawl past you score wise. Couple of shots from any one of your members and there goes our lead.

You are obviously so desperate to win the 'Golden Goose' that you will go to almost any length to achieve it. Thats your call I guess. The rest of us will just play the game, try to have some fun, and try to forget that we ran into muppets like you and yours.....

"What we are engaged in is tax avoidance, not tax evasion, its perfectly legal" said the fat cat in the suit. However, to the little guy in the street, they're all just a bunch of greedy, useless wankers.

And yes I am drawing a direct comparison to your approach, and yes (to avoid any doubt) I am calling you and yours a bunch of wankers!
Dang bro, are you mad? LOL. Look it's nothing personal; it's just a game. Just FYI - I didn't get good points on most of the teams we faced, I routinely got only 80-100 points for a win against low level players. You are right though; we would not have let you beat us without putting up a fight. We had vaults on standby if needed; I guess your team didn’t. The team that spends more wins, that’s how the game is played.

VSH
09-23-2013, 07:56 AM

You may well say 'smarter and better'...keep saying it often enough you might actually believe it!

Everyone else who has crossed your path this WD event sees it for exactly what it is... you are a bunch of sad 'win at all costs' losers (and yes, I recognise the irony in that statement).

There are some truly great guys and gals playing this game at the highest level. They do so without trying to belittle those further down the ranks. You have a great deal still to learn sir.

Enjoy your shiny new toys, I'm sure they will bring you hours of happiness.

VSH Alpha - lvl 144 - British flag - 330k attack / 350k defence

Feel free to pop by and crush my base, raid my money buildings, etc
I'm a far easier target than the grown up fish swimming in your tank, but hey, don't let that stop you.

Allday
09-23-2013, 08:14 AM
You may well say 'smarter and better'...keep saying it often enough you might actually believe it!

Everyone else who has crossed your path this WD event sees it for exactly what it is... you are a bunch of sad 'win at all costs' losers (and yes, I recognise the irony in that statement).

There are some truly great guys and gals playing this game at the highest level. They do so without trying to belittle those further down the ranks. You have a great deal still to learn sir.

I'm a far easier target than the grown up fish swimming in your tank, but hey, don't let that stop you.
Why are you so angry? If we would have gotten beat I would have just accepted it, I wouldn't have been mad. I have been in top factions and I know it sucks to hit the CC but I have done it. Our last battle in China I dropped a vault on the CC against PUN trying to keep my team in the top 10. Was it ideal...No...but we made the top 10.

Besides we were not exactly hammer teams, we were just doing enough to win.

wwwmaverick
09-23-2013, 08:14 AM
Your right we would not have let you beat us without a fight, I think you must be pretty pathetic being that your the one so fired up. It is a game and it was an experiment for us. We would have taken defeat graciously and would not have cried on the forum if we had not.

wwwjason
09-23-2013, 08:17 AM
They played a fair game, had a plan and stuck to it, it worked and they won, it's a war game if you don't like it go collect smurfberries or something

gb7
09-23-2013, 08:28 AM
We got run by WTF Retirement..... fair and square. WD is like football, sometimes the match ups don't work in your favor. Their highs were too high and their lows were many levels below ours. You can't win many wars scoring 100 points at a time while they are racking up 300 & 400.

In our 5 of 5 battle, we pulled a team which already had the French Airship....so extremely solid. It was also a bad match-up from a points perspective for us. We drove the score up 100 to 150 points a shot expecting them to start burning at any point. Our wall came down with 15 minutes to go, I thought they were coming but it never happened. I'm guessing they were the victum of a rogue war declaration. The other key idicator of a rogue war declaration was they had two players with maybe $25M unprotected cash.

Allday
09-23-2013, 10:12 AM

Maybe you should be upset at Ferr also. He did the same thing we did. He ended streaks and took on top 2000 factions.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68808-Ferr-is-this-you!-!-!/page3

VSH
09-23-2013, 10:18 AM
Why are you so angry? If we would have gotten beat I would have just accepted it, I wouldn't have been mad. I have been in top factions and I know it sucks to hit the CC but I have done it. Our last battle in China I dropped a vault on the CC against PUN trying to keep my team in the top 10. Was it ideal...No...but we made the top 10.

Besides we were not exactly hammer teams, we were just doing enough to win.

You've just proved my point. You are a Top10 faction player that has manipulated the system with some of your buddies just to try and win a prize in the game. Like I said before, whatever floats your boat, all hail the victorious...

Fair play to you. I mean some might call you chicken **** for turning tail and running from the Top 10 just to come and fight guys in factions ranked down at 2000, 1000, etc. But not me, I applaud your ingenuity for playing the system!

wwwjason
09-23-2013, 10:28 AM
I think someone needs to go pick smurfberries, chase rainbows or something, the game changes each event, if you can do well with a plan for battle then good for you, VSH, I have a good idea, next event no one else fights but your team and you guys take first, bet that works for you, QUIT WHINNING

Allday
09-23-2013, 10:45 AM
You've just proved my point. You are a Top10 faction player that has manipulated the system with some of your buddies just to try and win a prize in the game. Like I said before, whatever floats your boat, all hail the victorious...

Fair play to you. I mean some might call you chicken **** for turning tail and running from the Top 10 just to come and fight guys in factions ranked down at 2000, 1000, etc. But not me, I applaud your ingenuity for playing the system!
Maybe I didn't want to spend a lot of real money this event. Because I high stats I must remain in the top 10 or 25 for every event? Did you see what I posted about Ferr doing the exact same thing?

VSH
09-23-2013, 10:47 AM
I think someone needs to go pick smurfberries, chase rainbows or something, the game changes each event, if you can do well with a plan for battle then good for you, VSH, I have a good idea, next event no one else fights but your team and you guys take first, bet that works for you, QUIT WHINNING

Yeah that would be great. Can you really organise that? Can I hold you to it?
I knew you guys in the top 10 had clout, but I didn't know you had THAT much swing around here!

On a separate note, where can I find these smurfberries you keep banging on about? They are obviously some good stuff that messes with your brain if you or your mates comments are anything to go by.

Allday
09-23-2013, 10:53 AM
Maybe I didn't want to spend a lot of real money this event. Because I high stats I must remain in the top 10 or 25 for every event? Did you see what I posted about Ferr doing the exact same thing?
Care to respond to the post above?

Darth Randy
09-23-2013, 10:59 AM

I don't think your a bad guy or anything, but your complaining that you couldn't win against someone who used tactics you don't. All I see is people who want to win, both you and he. Alls fair in love and war.

Allday
09-23-2013, 11:12 AM
I mean some might call you chicken **** for turning tail and running from the Top 10 just to come and fight guys in factions ranked down at 2000, 1000, etc. But not me, I applaud your ingenuity for playing the system!
Wow man you are of line. I have not said one thing negative to you. I could criticize you for being a nobody who never made it, but I didn't because I don't feel that way. Each person plays his own game.

So now I have been called CS, wanker, loser, and a muppet. Wow I have not called you anything. You have anger management issues.

VSH
09-23-2013, 11:16 AM
Care to respond to the post above?

Not really....I've said my piece...for what it's worth.

I don't condone that kind of 'tactic' from anyone, no matter who they are or how many people admire them.

Bottom line, you and yours don't believe there is anything wrong with your approach. You will simply not empathise or understand where I am coming from. No worries. As many have said before, it's just a game. Nuff said.

wwwjason
09-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Like I said before, maybe you should tell everyone how to play the game and follow those guidelines, last I checked people are allowed to play the game anyway he chooses, just except the fact you faced a stronger team and lost, NUFF SAID

MaroonMonsoon
09-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Somebody call the whaaaaaaaaambulance

baylortex
09-27-2013, 06:42 PM
"Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; arguement an exchange of ignorance" - Robert Quillen

VSH is ignorant in the art of modern war..

-s&b