PDA

View Full Version : Android rank valor units

Oceanz
09-21-2013, 08:02 PM
I know there are plenty of threads about Android users being able to buy rank valor units above their rank

Some faction members on Android have mentioned you either can't do this anymore, or you can, but when you restart the app, the units are gone and your valor is restored

Is this confirmed?

Thanks

spcmorris
09-21-2013, 08:14 PM
Confirmed. The glitch that show the valor units visible still exists but when you purchase the units; it spends the valor, gives you the unit but after you leave the units screen, (or any other screen that you can purchase them from) the unit disappears and the valor is refunded.

Hope this clears it up.

Dirty Mind
09-21-2013, 08:36 PM
confirmed, and also a little bit shocking. I fully expected Gree to take the units, empty your vault, take your gold, drop your stats 50k (again), answer your ticket with some random excuse that doesnt even come close to answering your question, and not return the valor you spent. oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

ProCision
09-21-2013, 08:38 PM
i will also confirm this has been patched up. I still have the dozen or so that I was able to get when I had the chance.

spcmorris
09-21-2013, 08:46 PM
Agreed. Proud owner of a few myself. I blew through 400k valor right before the Dragon Ops units were glitched available. There was a point in time when they were locked regardless of restarting the app. Then a recent data push opened them back up and made them available, but refunds the valor after your purchase.

spcmorris
09-21-2013, 08:47 PM
@Dirty: I had a few faction members that could have purchased them but didn't, in fear of Gree taking them away and losing all that valor spent. Their loss. ;)

ProCision
09-21-2013, 09:16 PM
Agreed. Proud owner of a few myself. I blew through 400k valor right before the Dragon Ops units were glitched available. There was a point in time when they were locked regardless of restarting the app. Then a recent data push opened them back up and made them available, but refunds the valor after your purchase.

once you had one you could always get them from your top 45 or from a faction mate.

spcmorris
09-21-2013, 09:17 PM
once you had one you could always get them from your top 45 or from a faction mate.
I bought them as I gained valor.. had to scout the rival list to find the Dragon Ops Helicopter, and managed to get it right before the patch.

Dirty Mind
09-22-2013, 03:01 PM
I was able to buy them through my own inventory. Still have about 60 patrol hunters, but cant get any more