PDA

View Full Version : One last change

Smallestelf
09-21-2013, 06:28 PM
in all honesty I am loving all these changes within cc of late, more cooperation within syndicates to complete events and massive stat inflation to stomp out campers.

there is one last thing that i think would improve battles and stomp out camping forever (also making more spend more gold)

change the way IP gets scored in battles, if it were scored the same way as pvp events (based on the oponents defense). personally im level 180 and the more ltq's I do the harder it is to get good targets in battles that get me lots of points, but if it were based on their defense it would be a whole new ball game

this may also cause some campers to start buying more gold to do other events that they have not done because of exp

is this just me who feels this way? share your opinions

gsxr_07
09-21-2013, 06:46 PM
I have a hard time finding good targets as well, but I have a hard with every challange. Lol

KYXR
09-21-2013, 06:48 PM
GREE will never stomp out camping. There will always be a group of dedicated campers. It's their way of playing the game, and they enjoy it. To be honest, all these changes are just draining the top players, who prior to this were probably spending big anyway.

MWWM J
09-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Your fault for being high level. How about you camp so you can have better targets. Just cause you can't get good targets doesn't mean the rest of can't. I think everyone that hate campers just hate the way they are do close to you in stats and are about half your level. You play the way you want to play spending tons of gold and let other ppl play the way they want to play (camping).
-Camper

kimberleyj
09-21-2013, 07:37 PM
it bugs me that lower levels get high ip and high level players get such low ip (i have nothing against campers , i just don't think they should put people off from leveling up) when i attack other level 250 players i normaly only get 275 ip per hit. i think it should go by how easy it was for you to win that fight.

bald zeemer
09-21-2013, 07:39 PM
Your fault for being high level. How about you camp so you can have better targets. Just cause you can't get good targets doesn't mean the rest of can't. I think everyone that hate campers just hate the way they are do close to you in stats and are about half your level. You play the way you want to play spending tons of gold and let other ppl play the way they want to play (camping).
-Camper

The issue isn't that people "hate campers", it's that the game is (was) designed in a way that the best way to play is not to play. This is clearly counterintuitive. If the game allows players to play as much as they want without punishing them for it then clearly that is an improvement.

For the record, I'm not at all concerned about campers catching my stats at half my level. I can't recall anyone recently camping their way to stats that are high-end in the tank.

Rodney26
09-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Exactly bro...let people camp..I could care less..there not gonna catch me and my stats are half of bald zeemers..so camp all y'all want

rohan007
09-21-2013, 09:32 PM
If you want better ip in battles start camping. :p i'm still a camper after these changes and i have all the rewards from synd goals. ;)
Sorry GREE its my time to say BLNT. You cant stop me from camping.

rohan007
09-21-2013, 09:33 PM
If you want better ip in battles start camping. :p i'm still a camper after these changes and i have all the rewards from synd goals. ;)
Sorry GREE its my time to say BLNT. You cant stop me from camping.

Sorry for the multiple posts. Didn't mean to do that.

MWWM J
09-21-2013, 09:50 PM
Well we will see how GREEd takes this. If they choose to put it in the favor of higher levels then they really will be anti camping. If your too high a level then create a mini and put him in your syndicate if you want higher IP hits. Simple as that.

Smallestelf
09-21-2013, 11:43 PM
The issue isn't that people "hate campers", it's that the game is (was) designed in a way that the best way to play is not to play. This is clearly counterintuitive. If the game allows players to play as much as they want without punishing them for it then clearly that is an improvement.

this is pretty much where I was trying to go with this, sure if you enjoy camping camp, but i know I can be on here for hours every day and the more I'm pn here the more likely I am to level, sure I dont really rob people or fight people wasting xp gain, but everything else sure increases my stats but the more i do this the less I score in a battle

(BF) Tuna
09-22-2013, 12:03 AM
@BZ- Totally agree.

To add to that, people who are L.250 should have the ability to score +500 IP per hit (given a 25% IP bonus). Right now that is the main deterrent for me right now. Just thinking about being L.250 in a synd war makes me want to quit..

Additionally, Tier 5 of boss events is ludicrous. Obviously the 1% are factored into this Tier. Perhaps now is the time to implement additional tiers.. I'm Tier 4 atm & there's no way I'm making it past 28 (380k rAtk).. Side Note-- if this is a Syndicate Boss Event, why aren't my syndicate bonuses in effect??

..Something needs to change that reduces the "punishment" for being a high level- part of that will be altering how IP is earned in Synd Wars.

bald zeemer
09-22-2013, 12:16 AM
I think the tiers for bosses have actually been fixed. We'll need to wait and see what the info looks like once everyone's collected their data, but by all accounts all tiers are more or less equally hard (relative to normal stats at that level).

I certainly haven't seen any evidence of even the biggest little guys of the big guys plowing through tier 1 boss with any ease.
*I acknowledge the potentially confusing structure of that sentence. I stand by it.